It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no hijackers = no other attacks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
its been a question here why there haven't been anymore attacks on the u.s. and recently in an FBI document it stated there were no possible agents in the u.s planning attacks. There have, however been attacks everywhere else it seems except from the u.s and the u.k. spain have seen their fair share. car bombs everyday seem to be killing iraqis. yet there have been no attacks on the u.s and the u.k (touch wood). could it be that the hijacked 9/11 planes were no hijacked at all and it really was a government plan... some evidence seems to point that way.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
while i agree that 9/11 isn't all that it is painted out to be.....i dont think that the reason there haven't been any more attacks in america was because there were no hijackers...i think there haven't been any more cuz Bush didn't order them yet

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know 9/11 was an inside job, thats why U.S. just sits there and doesn't put agents out side the AL-Jaseera news building in the middle east to grab these "Supposed" mysterious men who constantly keep dilivering these taped messages from BEN-Laden to AL-JAZEERA I asure you if 9/11 was a real terrorist attack U.S. would have put agents there to grab the "socalled" carrier of the video tapes and make him confess where BEN-LADEN is/ or where the people how told him to take the tape are, P.S. Also if AL-Jazzera kept getting these BEN-Laden tapes and they (AL-JAZZERA) are not catching these socalled diliverers then U.S. can go after not only AL-JAZZERRA but also quatar the government that gives them permission to broadcast, but wait people look at all the other evedences that show official report on 9/11 CAN'T be true, AL-JAZZEERA has a branch RIGHT HERE in U.S.A. guess where of ALL places? "WASHINGTON D.C.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 11-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Maybe its proof that the Patriot-Acts work and the rest of the world need those also (just kidding)

Maybe Bin Laden was impatient and rushing the 9/11 while he could have used several more years to infiltrate and build a more elaborate network in the states for follow-up attacks?

The Russians used decades to build most impressive HUMINT networks inside the usa during the cold war. I don't think UBL had the stomach for that...

Oh I surely think there must be some suporters wannabe copycats and perhaps some splintered cell, but I think you wil have a better change of finding well established and purposely planted networks in Uk and mainland Europe who have a larger count of muslim immigrants anyway...

I think a new attack could be staged using the leaky mexican border (the u.s. should be gratefull mexicans are catholic and don't like allah), sure and also never rup out unsollicited individual actions (like that sniper duo), so I think it's safe to say to keep that terror alert on orange.

Siberian tiger, isn't there a change UBL hangs out in Checnya ?

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
>>could it be that the hijacked 9/11 planes were no hijacked at all and it really was a government plan... some evidence seems to point that way

I definitely think that they were indeed hijacked-there's too much evidence pointing to it. Seems to me we're lucky that something hasn't happened-but it doesn't mean that it won't in the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My opinion is that when he brings up the subject of war with another country in the Middle East, possibly for more power or oil issues when America doesn't want to do it...That is when another terrorist attack will come so that people will be brought together emotionally again, and be on his side with another attack on another country. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OBL/UBL what ever ya wanna call him is a CIA agent told to dress/act like a muslim extremist.

new topics

top topics

join