It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99.8 percent of USA Covid-19 Cases Not Needing Hospitalization...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
It doesn't but since neutronflux kept asking for a source about national lockdown, I offered one.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

IF it starts targeting the lives of the young that would be the time to panic.

There is never a time to panic. But you might want to increase your awareness a bit.

More than 50% of IC patients in France are under 60.
More than 50% of IC patients in the Netherlands are under 50.

Australia:

Most confirmed cases are people in their 50s, followed by those in their 30s. In Australia, three times as many people in their 50s have been diagnosed with the virus, compared to people in their 70s.

www.abc.net.au...

edit on 3/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your original statement

Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories to keep up with the influx of corpses.

With you making no distinction between the country as a whole vs a single city.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: nugget1

IF it starts targeting the lives of the young that would be the time to panic.

There is never a time to panic. But you might want to increase your awareness a bit.

More than 50% of IC patients in France are under 60.
More than 50% of IC patients in the Netherlands are under 50.

Do you have a link to those statistics?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

there comes a point - when one must abandon the "civilised "fururary arrangments - and just skip straight to a JCB and a big trench

(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You're right...100 Million with CoronaVirus-19 in America before a treatment/vaccine is produced, is very unlikely.

You say that based on what??

Even if a vaccine were avaible for production today, it would take at least 1 year to produce and distribute it.

originally posted by: carewemust

It is obvious why the U.S. mainstream media, Democrat leaders, and the NBA all freaked out when fewer than 70 people had died over the past 2 months in the USA.

The US government is one of the least reliable source of information right now. Trump been lying about the crisis since the begining, and even right now, that the gravity of the crisis can't be hidden, he lies. Remember: "don't test, don't tell", if somebody that dies with respiratory symptoms dies without testing, they can't confirm that it was because covid-19, therefore they don't add to the number of casualties.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“We have counted this evening 300 serious cases in intensive care. We have serious cases also amid adults and let me remind you that more than 50% of people in intensive care are under 60," Jerome Salomon said at a news conference on Saturday.

www.cnn.com...

Today there are between forty and fifty corona patients in critical condition on Dutch intensive care units. “More than half of those patients are under fifty years old. It also includes young people. "That says chairman of the Dutch Association for Intensive Care (NVIC) Diederik Gommers, in an interview with this site.

www.ad.nl...

Australia:

Most confirmed cases are people in their 50s, followed by those in their 30s. In Australia, three times as many people in their 50s have been diagnosed with the virus, compared to people in their 70s.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How are bodies being cremated if funerals are banned as stated in the article from March 16th?

So now you are going to tell us that it impossible to cremate a body unless a funeral has been held?
Think about that for a moment.

You implied all of Italy.

I did not imply that.
I made a factual statement. The news came out of Italy, as Bergamo is a city in Italy. If I had stated that the news came out of China, that would have been misleading.

I get it. You are scared. You have every right to be afraid.
But you will be better off when you get past the denial stage.

edit on b000000312020-03-18T13:44:44-05:0001America/ChicagoWed, 18 Mar 2020 13:44:44 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Your original statement

Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories to keep up with the influx of corpses.

With you making no distinction between the country as a whole vs a single city.

When Italy as a whole has too many dead to cremate in a timely fashion, will you claim that the problem doesn't exist in the whole of Europe?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where did I say such a thing.

The argument is people are holing on to remains until they can have services to what they think is a proper funeral when the the lockdown is lifted.

Is it a false statement people are holding onto remains until the ban on funerals is lifted so they can intern their dead family members as they see fit?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I didn't blame you for saying it, I asked if you will.

In the end, you asked me for proof that deaths are exceeding crematory capacity. I provided a link quoting the Mayor of Bergamo saying just that.

I don't care how long people hold on to a dead body, but imagine how overloaded the crematory would be if they weren't doing that... since they are overloaded as it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What about the people already occupying the ICU beds?

Might not be 200,000 beds available.

Take a look at Italy for instance where they are essentially being forced to choose who lives and who dies down to respirator shortages.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What rank stupidity. In my hospital, the majority of our whole icu is on droplet and air borne precautions with all the patients intubated and unconscious. We are out of face shields, masks, and other ppe, and are being asked to treat and examine the patients without the appropriate protective gear. It’s a madhouse, largely not reflected in the media, and there’s idiots like those here still stating it’s an overblown hoax to discredit trump. Now, it all makes sense to me, and I understand why so many could a) think trump is a great president, and b) disbelieve the science of global warming. It’s a pathological denial of anything that goes against your worldview even in light of evidence proving the case.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I didn't blame you for saying it, I asked if you will.

In the end, you asked me for proof that deaths are exceeding crematory capacity. I provided a link quoting the Mayor of Bergamo saying just that.

I don't care how long people hold on to a dead body, but imagine how overloaded the crematory would be if they weren't doing that... since they are overloaded as it is.

And I agree for the city, which was not the original argument. But as a whole, Italy’s crematoriums are not being over as which was implied.

Is it false to say as a whole, Italy’s crematoriums are not being overran.

It’s it true to say the crematoriums problem for Italy is specific to a single city in Italy. Not all of Italy.m

Is it false to say, that Italy’s lockdown is a factor that prevents families from preforming timely funerals where they can lay their dead to rest as they see fit.
edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added more.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This morning's White House briefing:

Dr. Deborah Birx said during Wednesday's briefing at the White House that the coronavirus task force is concerned about reports indicating that more young people are becoming seriously ill from the coronavirus. It suggests they may have continued to be exposed to the virus because they weren't concerned about being at risk, she said.

"There are concerning reports coming out of France and Italy about some young people getting seriously ill and very seriously ill in the ICUs," Birx said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Good info, can you create a thread about your situation?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Knock off the tit for tat and name calling. You all know that personal attacks and making each other the topic is not allowed.

Do not reply to this message.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join