It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no god in the delusion.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
You agreed to all of it. No crying about circumstance now (you wrote the script).

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Then why does it say God hardened Pharaohs heart if it was Pharaoh who hardened his heart?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah great question, I don’t remember.
Translation, hyperbole

beyondcalvinism.blogspot.com...
If you really want to know, Bruxy explains it well in my opinion

Don’t have time to go through it at the moment

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Then why does it say God hardened Pharaohs heart if it was Pharaoh who hardened his heart?

God is all things. If you Grok that; who cares about random incidentals.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The belief in freewill is the delusion.

Impossible. If free will is a delusion then how can one say it is not a delusion? Is not one who believes and one that does not believe have a choice? Then the disbelief of free will is also a delusion is it not? By standards, all matter and thought must have opposites and if disbelief and belief are opposites then they can not be delusional. The receptor of the brain from the mind is damaged and gives you delusion from reality. You need a good brain examination.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Seede because: clarify a sentence

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
God is said to be all powerful...... so what power do you think you have?

How powerful. Do you think powerful enough to segment the whole into partitions, each experiencing free will, within the illussion, that we call reality?

Our purpose may not be to break out of the rabbit hole. But to achieve something whilst in the rabbit hole. If that were not the case, the rabbit hole simply wouldn't exist. The segmentation, all for naught.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
The whole is not segmented..... the whole is whole.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede
I am pretty sure you will not watch this video... but I am posting it anyway. Tim Cliss is an absolute joy to hear and if you listen he might answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If we are just one then why do you bother communicating on your computer. People are obviously segmented in this existance, Our nerves ending at the boundaries of our bodies. That is our reality.

Some religions teach that we already exist in the void without time in an enlightened state. That we must first realize the enlightenment in our senses, before we can awaken. By turning all egoistic desires into altruistic.

But one cannot just say I know how to forgive. One must experience the greatest loss, to learn what forgiveness, truly is. So this rabbit hole is not our enemy that we need escape, its our teacher.

That is perhaps the reason for our existance. To experience the true nature of all things and events.

Not to believe emptiness eixsts, but to embrace it, with all our senses

To truly know ourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
To any who will understand.
What is happening in this post is not understandable to even those who claim non duality.
The author who posted what he thinks he has learned does not understand that which he thinks he does understand.

Consciousness is an elevation not subjected to creation. Consciousness is a portion of God which is given to each form of that which is created but consciousness is not created. It has and will always exist in whatever manner it is destined to e4xist in.

For an example; this universe is a formation of animate and inanimate formations from that which was created from what has existed for it to be formed. This applies to man as well as all terrestrial animate and inanimate formations. But when consciousness was breathed into the assorted formed objects that formed creation, then the animated formations became controlled by consciousness. Moses explained this as God formed man from that which He created and then breathed the spirit of life into that which he formed. That Spirit of life is consciousness and is not controlled by physicality of the substance of creation. So man and all consciousness of that which was formed is one with God because it was given by God as a portion of God.

So in a nutshell what we actually have is God creating a mud ball of water and earth which we believe is actually a portion of God. This unformed pile of water and earth was then formed into assorted inanimate forms and animate forms such as birds beasts and man. Now up to this point all forms from creation were inanimate forms. Here is where creation stops and portions of consciousness were given from the essence of God.

Consciousness of all forms of the creation were given assorted portions. Example; trees were given a portion of consciousness just as Jesus has shown in the fig tree example. The waters were given consciousness such as Jesus has shown as He calmed the sea of Galilee. All that was formed from the terrestrial creation was given a portion of consciousness. Some forms of consciousness were of different planes of consciousness than others but all consciousness is of God. Here then is why consciousness is not a form of creation but is a portion of the substance of God and being of God is not subjected to creation. As all of the created forms will age and return to their created substance will not affect consciousness because consciousness exits on a different plane. That plane is unknowable but is of God or was given as a portion of God.

Can God then destroy any portion of Himself? Meaning ; can God destroy Himself by destroying a conscience? You have now reached the plateau of celestial knowledge of which Jesus does teach that yes God can and God does reward and punish all consciousness. How so is not clearly taught. Jesus teaches that the conscience [Spirit] of a soul is an independent entity subjected to judgment and rewards or punishment of that which the conscience entity of energy had directed the soul to do.

This is where we now tread on the unknown non duality of the op. If God created the substance of all that He formed and a conscious entity came from a portion of God then all is one is it not? This has morphed into all sorts of eastern philosophy and has a foothold in the western universities as well. It is not Christianity nor was it taught from the early first century fathers of the Nazarene's. The mix of terrestrial and celestial cannot be understood as the celestial cannot be studied by by our present senses.

Consciousness of the conscious entity is now rapidly being revealed by medical science and has strong evidence [not proof] that the conscious entity is an independent free willed form of energy and is connected to the brain by transmission of an unknown source. As the brain ceases to exist in its present form, the conscious source is not subjected to the same fate. What then happens to that source is called religion and others will pin various names to their understanding such as we now see in this op.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I totally agree wih your wonderful interpretation Seede. This discussion reminds me of sermon given by the great Christian Meister Eckhart of 13th century. Instead of trying to understood non-duality with our mind/senses (useless endeavour as you pointed out), we should feel it with out hearts.....

"God is love, and he who dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. " Let us take the first phrase, "God is love." That is so, because whatever can love and is capable of loving, that He pursues with His love, to love Him. "God is love," secondly, because everything God ever created and that is capable of loving, that pursues Him by its love to love it, whether He will or no. Thirdly, "God is love" because with His love He drives everything that is capable of loving out of all plurality. As far as God is lovable in plurality, the love that He is drives this out of all plurality into His own oneness. "God is love," fourthly, because with His love He gives all creatures their being and life, and maintains them with His love. Should anyone ask what God is, this is what I should now say, that God is love,

Its perhaps our mind and ego that barricades our heart from loving all.

Love you Seede.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Duality is essential to the growth process as it creates polarities and with those polarities the opportunity for changes within a system or the creation of a new system.

edit on 16-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Notice you answer 1) I don't remember (which means, what you were told, was not true. 2) Translation, once you go to the translation argument it means you don't believe god is powerful enough to keep his word to preserve all his words to every Generation forever. And it sets you or any scholar to be God, in determining what the word means. And 3) Hyperbole, an exaggeration of a point which is basically a lie told for effect. That is still a lie.

Calvinism is a complete and utter lie so I wont really go into it.

You have time to spread lies and distortions of the Bible but no time for truth. OK

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I do believe God is sovereign, sovereign enough to step back and allow individuals free will.
Free choice, that’s my opinion, it doesn’t usurp truth, doesn’t usurp God, it’s an opinion, just as yours is

The answer is not simple, quite an in-depth study is required and I don’t think you are here to find the truth.
I remember agreeing with the point covered. For you to say it’s not true, that’s a joke, you are nothing more than an internet meme
I think you are really here just to antagonise and argue

Anyway, I placed a link for you to peruse should you wish
Clearly by your actions you have no interest

Yes I will constantly say people who believe this bible or that bible is perfect is a clown.
Jesus was perfect, not a version or the text in the bible, any of them
Jesus, I believe in

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join