It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1700+ Covid Cases in NY Confirmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We knew this was going to happen given the dense populations in some of these cities, along with tests being used.

Source

On the left nav, you can view by country and region / state. New York is over 1700 cases now. I expect that it's going to quickly surpass most on the list and will be top 5 in the next few days. I'd also expect to hear about this on tomorrow's news conference from the NY politicians.

This is all to be expected, but I think in places like NY, Miami, Vegas, Orlando, Atlanta, LA, San Francisco, Denver... this is a biological agent that has the most effective distribution in densely populated areas and appears to be designed that way with intent. It's possible that one person going through any one airport could have infected thousands at a time. Looking at the map HERE, the vast majority of infection is in cities where there is a major airport.

Someone else posted a thread today showing a video from October 2019, of how the governments and corporations would respond to a pandemic.

That post and video are HERE and if you put it all together, this is starting to feel very intentional and scripted and going exactly as planned. Sure, there are always conferences and seminars that do these exercises and mock responses, but this happened one month before COVID first case was announced in China (November 2019), and the virus they chose for the mock simulations and discussions? You guessed it... COVID. Not ebola. Not typhoid. Not a new flu. COVID. All seems very strange to me.

This view HERE - has a Trend (All Countries) tab that is very telling, I recommend everyone take a look at it.

Wash your hands. You might get it, and might only feel like you have a cold or mild flu. Or you might die from complications. I'm sure nobody here would pick up a gun on any given day and play a game of Russian Roulette, so do your best to keep from spreading it, even if you don't actually get it... it's obviously highly contagious.

If you're in New York, you are in my thoughts.

~Namaste
edit on 17-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well thought out thread! I’ve mentioned a few times that places inside the US with int’l airports might certainly be a factor moving forward. Population size in US is 80.7% in cities of 50k or over I believe. Thank you for

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne in So Calif San Bernardino Co,biggest Co in the US has 2 cases,Riverside has 6 lol,what kind of bull# are they trying to push,forced vaccines? this stinks

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

re: gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

If you notice, this website does not tell how many of the Covid-19 victims are hospitalized. I guarantee you it's a small amount. The Mainstream Media all over the country is pulling the same crap. "There are now 6,000 cases!!!!"... but they never report how many are hospitalized. If they did, it would:

1.) Tell Americans that Covid-19 in the USA is no more dangerous than the FLU

2.) Undermine their DOOMSDAY "experts" who come on the air once an hour to scream about how many ICU hospital beds will be needed, and the tremendous shortage of beds, staff, equipment, in the face of tremendous incoming waves of human carnage.

edit on 3/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Someone else posted a thread today showing a video from October 2019, of how the governments and corporations would respond to a pandemic.

That post and video are HERE and if you put it all together, this is starting to feel very intentional and scripted and going exactly as planned. Sure, there are always conferences and seminars that do these exercises and mock responses, but this happened one month before COVID first case was announced in China (November 2019), and the virus they chose for the mock simulations and discussions? You guessed it... COVID. Not ebola. Not typhoid. Not a new flu. COVID. All seems very strange to me.

There's 3 dueling conspiracy theories on this. Which do you think it is?

1) China intentionally spread it, even designed it and planned the outbreak.
2) The right did it so Trump can hand out money, be the savior in the pre-written playbook, and get re-elected.
3) The left did it to throw Trump under the bus and destroy his economy so that he wont be re-elected.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
New York City is not the best place to be under quarantine, certainly not a good place to have the supply lines slowed down either. Hope everyone has a plan here, all the best

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

4. All of the above.

~Namaste

edit on 18-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Shelter-in-place order forthcoming in NY. The state and city government are now hinting at it and suggesting that it might be instituted soon.

Stay tuned.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

hearing it will go into effect tonight

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I do believe population density has a profound effect on the spread. China and Italy are more densely populated than the U.S....especially compared to the rural areas in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

NY is now reporting over 2000+ cases.

Densely populated areas seem to be the target.

I don't believe this virus was created to kill in high numbers. I think it was designed to do exactly what it's doing, to create a pandemic and hurt the rest of the world economically. The Chinese don't fight fist-for-fist, they are known to hurt you in ways you'd never expect or see coming.

Every major airport in the country is surrounded by the highest infection rates. Coincidence? I don't think so. By the time anyone realizes they are sick, they've already carried the virus to hundreds of others. You could easily walk through an airport without a symptom... think about that.

The bag check. The food courts. The chairs people wait in. The escalators. The trains. The Ubers. You've just infected hundreds, possibly thousands in one shot with a single infected person. Then each of them does the same, either in the same city or carries it to another, particularly major cities. The smaller outbreaks in other smaller cities have almost all been from people that traveled from somewhere else or came from an airport.

There's no way this was an accident. This is either designed to do exactly what it's doing, or designed as a distraction or test for something else IMO.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I doubt it's a targeted bio agent, if it was you'd have gone from nothing to a lot in a very short period of time in the majority of the big cities. A slow burn for an attack doesn't have the desired affect.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting development...

Out of 12 people in the group, two to three saw changes in their lung capacity.
"They gasp if they walk a bit more quickly," Owen Tsang Tak-yin, the medical director of the authority's Infectious Disease Centre, told a press conference Thursday, according to the South China Morning Post.
"Some patients might have around a drop of 20 to 30% in lung function" after full recovery, he said.
Tsang added, however, that patients can do cardiovascular exercises, like swimming, the improve their lung capacity over time.

While it's too early to establish long-term effects of the disease, scans of nine patients' lungs also "found patterns similar to frosted glass in all of them, suggesting there was organ damage," Tsang said, according to the Post.

Current coronavirus patients' CT scans show "ground glass," a phenomenon in which fluid builds up in lungs and presents itself as white patches, as Business Insider's Aria Bendix has reported. The scans below, taken from one coronavirus patient at different points in time, show that the person's "ground glass" became more pronounced as their illness progressed.

Source

Perhaps this is just the first wave. Once people's lungs are weakened or damaged, that changes things a bit.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: latic

That's a pretty big assumption on the intent of a bio agent. It's not ebola, it isn't meant to have a high kill rate. Killing people would be easy, they could do that with ebola or something else. Rendering a country economically broken, bringing it to a standstill and stifling all social interaction, that's a different intent. Most bio agents are horribly inefficient, because they kill the host quickly, and therefore are more easily contained. They are designed to have a high death rate and inflict loss of human assets. This is not designed in a way to reduce body count, it appears to be created to bring the enemy to its knees but not cut off their head.

Again, just my opinion.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I agree that the intention of the virus wouldnt have been to kill if it was accidentally or purposefully released.

A bio attack, in my opinion, wouldn't have given people time to prepare. Send out a couple of infected people walking around in the big cities for a couple of days, doing the things people know infect other people and you'd of had 1000s coming down with the same illness around the same time.

Personally I think this does have to markings of a bio weapon or escaped experimental virus, just doesnt look like an attack to me.

top topics

join