It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus. C.D.C. and fuzzy math

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do any of you know how many people die in the world each day? I don't know the exact statistic but A good majority of them Are dying from old age, pre-existing diseases or illnesses. in the US. The CDC reports that there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the US in 2017. This averages out to around 7,700 deaths per day, 321 per hour, and five deaths per minute. Of this 2.8 million deaths, 

So I guess what I'm saying is all the people that died today.were going to die today weather they were infected with coronavirus or not. But because they tested positive for the coronavirus. That is what they are calling the cause of death. Instead of the real truths that they died from there pre-existing conditions . high blood pressure ,heart problems, RSV ,pneumonia, flu or whatever other medical problems they may have had. It's not like they're doing autopsies on any of these people who have died. And even if they were they wouldn't be getting results for weeks. And I'm not saying that there's no coronavirus I'm just saying is no different than the common cold. But me being made to look like the next Spanish flu:.and being wrongly credited for deaths that it had little to do with.

I would say it is equivalent to me being diagnosed with the corona virus. Then being killed in a car accident . they say cause of death was the coronavirus. Instead of the truth of it being caused buy the car accident:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 17-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

Yeah, “they” whoever they are use to do that with cigarette smoking.
“Sorry, you have cancer, Are you a smoker”

Cause of death, smoking cigarettes.

Didn’t matter the type of cancer, how long the person smoked, just another statistic to cause fear
At any rate, I was a smoker, stopped very very happy I did and recommend anyone who smokes, if you want to be healthier, feel heaps better, enjoy fresh air and food and stop coughing, stop sucking

But if you enjoy cigarettes then enjoy away

So yeah tt, I wouldn’t be surprised

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"Everyone that died today, was going to die today anyway"

I would argue against that, but I am happy someone finally came to give us the hard facts so I wont.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Back during the 1980s, I asked my eccentric uncle how many people he thought would die from the then current AIDS epidemic. He told me none because the AIDS virus only disables the immune system, other diseases are what the doctors and death certificate will say is the cause of death. Obviously people with AIDS die of opportunistic diseases, but it is the AIDS that ultimately causes a person to die from what are otherwise minor infections. Sometime the cause of death will be "died from complications due to", but either way it can spin the basic facts depending on how it is stated.

ETA: When a death occurs it is likely due to a number of reasons together. Boiling it down to the last straw that broke the camel's back seems like omitting a lot of pertinent information for cause of death.
edit on 17-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Most of the people who will die down to Covid 19, will do so, down to secondary pneumonia, that infects the lungs.

Or the plain hard fact that there may not be a respirator, or even oxygen for such available, to alleviate the condition thus allow you to continue breathing and get better if the numbers spike so high as to overwhelm our medical health care system.
edit on 17-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I would say it is equivalent to me being diagnosed with the corona virus. Then being killed in a car accident . they say cause of death was the coronavirus. Instead of the truth of it being caused buy the car accident:

you certainly need to change your source of information, lol

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
From last month but still worth considering:

The flu has already killed 10,000 across US as world frets over coronavirus

KEY POINTS
The flu remains a higher threat to U.S. public health than the new coronavirus.
This flu season alone has sickened at least 19 million across the U.S. and led to 10,000 deaths and 180,000 hospitalizations.

Quote source:
www.cnbc.com...

new topics

top topics

join