It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Conspiracy on Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

what you are born with and/or inherited

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?
Let's take Beethoven for instance.

edit on 3/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
no conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!
humans declared war on nature … nature strikes back
(look at the CO2 levels now)

if you were nature ...you should consider humans as an virus destroying your habitad
so you strike back with the organism that formed humans !
guess who will win this battle

bet covid 20 is already in the make...

edit on 17-3-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: tetra50

ETA: The point would be to rid the population, globally, of folks already disabled, elderly, a health risk, or perhaps those making "questionable lifestyle choices," as medicine over the last twenty years has increasingly been geared toward blaming the patient for their choices that create whatever they are suffering from.

What effect would that have on Social Security...would the coffers be refilled? Begs the question as to how much they've really been raided?

Hey MotherMayEye:
Of course we know what affect it would have on Social Security, and also hiding what's already been done vis a vis that. But it's also more than the financial gain and financial covert cover up of such.....

And also, we have to think global, not just US SS......and I have to laugh abbreviating Social Security in this way.....
as in Waffen SS. I happened across a former textbook for Western Civ classes (college level) about twenty years ago, wherein it was explained that the US became the Fourth Reich, once the Third Reich was supposedly defeated in WWII....but that's likely for another thread.

Though we are all concerned with more immediate financial, basic needs oriented stuff, the attitudes I see on wide display are very concerning: ie, people discussing if the elderly should be arrested or locked down, etc.....

No amount of money will repair the rents (wounds) in global society than the dividing and concquering we see presently taking place on a global level.
stay safe,
tetra

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?

In order to exist in current matrix, I accept certain principles, daily, that may not, in fact, be true. So, no, I am not vis a vis Beethoven, 6-sigma sure.

But replying and stating beliefs in evidentiary threads necessarily limits us in addressing the quilt covering possibly everything for centuries.

And while I may have doubts, I've no proof, as to your wider implied assertion.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?

In order to exist in current matrix, I accept certain principles, daily, that may not, in fact, be true. So, no, I am not vis a vis Beethoven, 6-sigma sure.

But replying and stating beliefs in evidentiary threads necessarily limits us in addressing the quilt covering possibly everything for centuries.

Sounded like it.
And , I gave proof to rebuke your post.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There’s no point in testing me. I’m quarantined due to finances from this mess.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?

Sounded like it.

Hey Gothomg:
I get your point, but wonder what the proof would be?
And wondering also, what point there is to that particular digression, and anyway, why pick on me for it......
lots of people here survive just like I do.....
regards,
tetra

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?

Sounded like it.

Hey Gothomg:
And wondering also, what point there is to that particular digression, and anyway, why pick on me for it......
regards,
tetra

I don't pick on anyone.
Just the ones that make blanket statements and sound blanket factual .
When they are not.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Are you sure ?
6-Sigma sure ?

Sounded like it.

Hey Gothomg:
regards,
tetra

I don't pick on anyone.
Just the ones that make blanket statements and sound blanket factual .
When they are not.

It was you, I think, Gothmog, who issued a blanket statement as to "isn't that what all disease does....." when I spoke of what the current pandemic seems to be targeted in on...

So, I would ask, where is MY blanket statement you are, perhaps, referring to? Or am I misunderstanding your response?
regards
tet
edit on 17-3-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Really... nothing to do with social engieering. Its about coming to terms with the fact that none of us will contain this thing. It simply spreads to easily and silently.

Here in DK we are on soft lock down. I’ve been working from home since friday and our kids are home from school.

If you cannot contain it, the best solution is to assume everyone has it and act accordingly to avoid everyone getting it.
Socialdistancing will kill the virus by lack of hosts

And please..... try to think a little larger than your own US ass. Corona is everywhere in the world. And noone outside the us gives a hoot about your joke election between a latent paedophile and a dementiated psycho. We just sit and wonder why the hell you wont vote for sanders.

In short... no Corona has nothing to do with the US exclusively..... you just happen to be in the same boat as the rest of us even though you sometimes seem to think that your boat is something separate from ours.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I had to double take the article in a Tabloid...

never thought about targeting A blood types (if this particular strain of coronavirus is targeting in the 1st place)

TITLE; People with Type A blood are MORE likely to catch coronavirus than those with Type O, study claims

Scientists studied the breakdown of coronavirus patients by their blood type
Found the normal distribution of blood types altered in infected populations

People with type A blood were significantly more likely to contract virus

In the general population Type O blood (34%) is more common than A (32%)

But the infected this was reversed with Type O just 25% while Type A was 41%

It also appears people with type A blood are more likely to die from COVID-19.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

the COVID19, 2019-nCoV... is mostly fatal to 65 yo & up...persons with existing heart/lung/organ issues of any age but is strike 2&3 to persons from 70-80+... now the blood type A is 15% more likely lethal than to them with type O blood

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I had to double take the article in a Tabloid...

never thought about targeting A blood types (if this particular strain of coronavirus is targeting in the 1st place)

TITLE; People with Type A blood are MORE likely to catch coronavirus than those with Type O, study claims

Scientists studied the breakdown of coronavirus patients by their blood type
Found the normal distribution of blood types altered in infected populations

People with type A blood were significantly more likely to contract virus

In the general population Type O blood (34%) is more common than A (32%)

But the infected this was reversed with Type O just 25% while Type A was 41%

It also appears people with type A blood are more likely to die from COVID-19.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

the COVID19, 2019-nCoV... is mostly fatal to 65 yo & up...persons with existing heart/lung/organ issues of any age but is strike 2&3 to persons from 70-80+... now the blood type A is 15% more likely lethal than to them with type O blood

Hey there, be safe, but:

While the coronavirus pandemic poses the most risk to seniors and those with underlying health conditions, France's intensive care units are filling up with patients who aren't elderly.
French health ministry official Jérôme Salomon said Monday that of the 300-400 COVID-19 patients in the ICU units of Paris hospitals, about half are under 65, according to the New York Times.
Salomon described the situation as “deteriorating very quickly.”
from here: In France: Coronavirus is Hospitalizing younger patients

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

It will be more like, if you want your government issued check for $x,xxxx you will have to get the vaccine.

What check ?
My payroll ? - Government has nothing to do with that.

Trump just said checks will be coming soon.

They have already made vaccines mandatory in China... that was in December 2019. Italy had their mandatory vaccination program since 2017.

So sure, I’m not worried about mandatory vaccines at all. It seems to work great for them.

So if a vaccine is the solution, how would they motivate people to take the vaccine?

That depends - how thoroughly it has been tested by the time we're "forced" to take the vaccine? China had a SARS/CoV vaccine in 2004, I believe it was. The vaccine worked to fight off the virus upon future challenge, however, it also induced pulmonary infiltration of eosinophils. That's a type of white blood cell which fivhts infection when it is working properly, but whose effects can be far worse than the virus when out of control.

I'm trying to find the link I read. It was certainly a warning, as they didn't realize the probable lifelong damage until mearly a year later. It turned the vaccine recipients into sitting ducks next time they were challenged with SARS-CoV-1.

For now, while I search.

Mouse Study

Another Mouse Study

Gah, I hope I can find this. Back soon with a link hopefully.

I believe this effect is why the focus seems to be on m-RNA and partial-S protein vaccines, rather than inactivated virus vaccines.

ETA: Found most of the links I had been to - I was in a reading frenzy. Thought I had read that they tried it in humans, but can only find mouse-related. The vaccine in trials from Moderna is a different type, and they're well-aware of the hyper eosinophilia caused by the 2003-2004 trials.

edit on 3/17/2020 by dogstar23 because: Added information regarding the lack of human studies which I apparently kistakenly thought I had read.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Case74282

Once they hammer this point home non-stop via repeated mass media outlets the next phase will be mandatory mass testing. And let's see which areas of the country somehow miraculously get targeted as "hot spots" based on the "results" of "the test".

Just like a rigged voting machine how easy do you think it would be for the CDC to create a seroligic test to almost always test positive for Covid-19?

I'll tell you.

As easy as pie.

Probably the areas of the country that are already identified as “hot spots”:

Washington state, California, and New York.

Oh! Were you trying to play the right-wing “persecution card”?

So sorry!

Not sure how you derived a partisan tone from my completely non-partisan post. It will, in fact, be interesting to see if there are any contrived "hot spots" if in fact the scenario I proposed gets implemented. If one were going to falsify a test result the logical conclusion in doing so would be to control that specific area.

Logic.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Case74282

CNN Wolf blister has asked three guests this afternoon why doesn't the USA have the same high death rate as Italy. The little bastard sounds so disappointed.

Most of mainstream media is the enemy of every American citizen reading this.

Yes, I saw that as well. It's truly disturbing to think there are people who actually want thousands upon thousands of people to die simply so they can say, "I told you so."

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Have you received confirmation how they will be distributing the checks?

I would think direct deposit for the most part.
Just like any other Federal or State check.
But , that is my supposition , and you seem to be the expert.

You think the money will Just show up in your account.....has the government ever just thrown money at you.
I’m sure it will be more like....Fill out the application and you must fit into these following categories to receive your check.

You will have to qualify.....

I hope it’s not like I fear it will be. It s just a potential scenario. Your scenario is based on a normal functioning government and humanity. Sh#t is changing and changing fast.

I appreciate your feedback. Let’s hope we can return to normal.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

It will be more like, if you want your government issued check for $x,xxxx you will have to get the vaccine.

What check ?
My payroll ? - Government has nothing to do with that.

Trump just said checks will be coming soon.

They have already made vaccines mandatory in China... that was in December 2019. Italy had their mandatory vaccination program since 2017.

So sure, I’m not worried about mandatory vaccines at all. It seems to work great for them.

So if a vaccine is the solution, how would they motivate people to take the vaccine?

That depends - how thoroughly it has been tested by the time we're "forced" to take the vaccine? China had a SARS/CoV vaccine in 2004, I believe it was. The vaccine worked to fight off the virus upon future challenge, however, it also induced pulmonary infiltration of eosinophils. That's a type of white blood cell which fivhts infection when it is working properly, but whose effects can be far worse than the virus when out of control.

I'm trying to find the link I read. It was certainly a warning, as they didn't realize the probable lifelong damage until mearly a year later. It turned the vaccine recipients into sitting ducks next time they were challenged with SARS-CoV-1.

For now, while I search.

Mouse Study

Another Mouse Study

Gah, I hope I can find this. Back soon with a link hopefully.

I believe this effect is why the focus seems to be on m-RNA and partial-S protein vaccines, rather than inactivated virus vaccines.

ETA: Found most of the links I had been to - I was in a reading frenzy. Thought I had read that they tried it in humans, but can only find mouse-related. The vaccine in trials from Moderna is a different type, and they're well-aware of the hyper eosinophilia caused by the 2003-2004 trials.

Wow, thanks for the nice reply. Yes, I to have been looking into how vaccines might have played a roll in this outbreak. I saw the same SARS study with the mice. Such a dangerous game they played. I hope we will be much safer. Another member showed me this forgotten bit of history form 1976 with the Swine Flu and vaccines. Scariest bit to me are the commercials at the end. Check it out.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join