It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Conspiracy on Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
From the beginning of the Covid-19 news cycle we have seen it change from day to day. Now the narrative is "you most likely have coronavirus even though you aren't showing symptoms". What a brilliant social engineering move on "their" part. Create fear and uncertainty in the minds of those who feel safe because they show no symptoms.

Once they hammer this point home non-stop via repeated mass media outlets the next phase will be mandatory mass testing. And let's see which areas of the country somehow miraculously get targeted as "hot spots" based on the "results" of "the test".

Just like a rigged voting machine how easy do you think it would be for the CDC to create a seroligic test to almost always test positive for Covid-19?

I'll tell you.

As easy as pie.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

mandatory vaccines at gunpoint are coming... and fast

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

What do ya think they got in them needles they're gonna stick us with?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It will be more like, if you want your government issued check for $x,xxxx you will have to get the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Where ?
When ?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

What do ya think they got in them needles they're gonna stick us with?

Vaccine.
Done.
Next.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Guess it was in the cards.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

Once they hammer this point home non-stop via repeated mass media outlets the next phase will be mandatory mass testing. And let's see which areas of the country somehow miraculously get targeted as "hot spots" based on the "results" of "the test".

Just like a rigged voting machine how easy do you think it would be for the CDC to create a seroligic test to almost always test positive for Covid-19?

I'll tell you.

As easy as pie.

Probably the areas of the country that are already identified as “hot spots”:

Washington state, California, and New York.

Oh! Were you trying to play the right-wing “persecution card”?

So sorry!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
It will be more like, if you want your government issued check for $x,xxxx you will have to get the vaccine.

What check ?
My payroll ? - Government has nothing to do with that.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What check ?
My payroll ? - Government has nothing to do with that.

Trump just said checks will be coming soon.

They have already made vaccines mandatory in China... that was in December 2019. Italy had their mandatory vaccination program since 2017.

So sure, I’m not worried about mandatory vaccines at all. It seems to work great for them.

So if a vaccine is the solution, how would they motivate people to take the vaccine?

edit on 17-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Denying ignorance.
Why?

5 times as many cases in your neck of the woods since the last time you and I shared words.

You got a couple of days older too. Are you coughing yet? Are you skeered?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Trump just said checks will be coming soon.

They will be coming soon , and not subject to the restriction that I take a inoculation , first ?
So , I was lied to ?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Have you received confirmation how they will be distributing the checks?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Denying ignorance.
Why?

5 times as many cases in your neck of the woods since the last time you and I shared words.

You got a couple of days older too. Are you coughing yet? Are you skeered?

But still nowhere near our regular numbers for the same time of year for the normal flu .
Doesn't sound like I am the one that is terrified....

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks have a bad case. Need a cure .

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Have you received confirmation how they will be distributing the checks?

I would think direct deposit for the most part.
Just like any other Federal or State check.
But , that is my supposition , and you seem to be the expert.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey there.
Chicken pox, genital herpes, shingles are all part of the herpes virus. All types of hepatitus are a virus. Though there are now treatments for Hep c, it doesn't cure you.....just reduces your viral load to undetectable.

In other words, once contracting a virus, you always have it. And most viruses do not have a vaccine.

Coronaviruses are fairly common, among them the "common cold." I am increasingly wondering if this isn't a virus at all, as most would have at least one or more coronaviruses in their system, just from living in the world. So I am beginning to wonder if this is some bioweapon that attaches to virus already in one's system and then attaches to specific antigens one has developed having been exposed, to wreak havoc on immune response causing sepsis (among other things), or travel to autonomic peripheral nerves (like shingles lives in the nerve sheath, and spread to weakest parts of body......
regards and stay safe,
tetra

ETA: The point would be to rid the population, globally, of folks already disabled, elderly, a health risk, or perhaps those making "questionable lifestyle choices," as medicine over the last twenty years has increasingly been geared toward blaming the patient for their choices that create whatever they are suffering from.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

In the meantime, wealth is being redistributed and small businesses are being decimated. The middle class will be no more and I doubt there are any plans to rebuild it.

Part of the plan or the entire plan? I'd say part. There is a major power grab going on with the federal government, too...when we really need to take all of it out of the federal government's hands and let the state and local governments take over and coordinate amongst themselves.

I've seen enough from the CDC and the entire federal government.

I'm not interested in giving the FDA the opportunity to mess things up, too.

edit on 3/17/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

The point would be to rid the population, globally, of folks already disabled, elderly, a health risk, or perhaps those making "questionable lifestyle choices,"

Doesn't that describe every single illness , ever ?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

CNN Wolf blister has asked three guests this afternoon why doesn't the USA have the same high death rate as Italy. The little bastard sounds so disappointed.

Most of mainstream media is the enemy of every American citizen reading this.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

ETA: The point would be to rid the population, globally, of folks already disabled, elderly, a health risk, or perhaps those making "questionable lifestyle choices," as medicine over the last twenty years has increasingly been geared toward blaming the patient for their choices that create whatever they are suffering from.

What effect would that have on Social Security...would the coffers be refilled? Begs the question as to how much they've really been raided?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: tetra50

The point would be to rid the population, globally, of folks already disabled, elderly, a health risk, or perhaps those making "questionable lifestyle choices,"

Doesn't that describe every single illness , ever ?

No, I don't think it does. Congenital disease, for instance, what you are born with and/or inherited, doesn't target anyone in that specific way. Perfectly healthy and successful folks have children who are down syndrome, or have a myriad of other congenital specific diseases.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join