It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Second UFO sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I felt like remaking an old thread, or post I made from my old account since I cant log into my old email address or ATS account thanks to a security update an me not remembering that extra digit or two( thanks Mircosoft, thanks). Plus with Corona Virus, being viral all over the web, I felt like trying or some what compelled to pitch in a to lighten the mood.

This odd little sighting happened almost a decade ago, early 2010, and wasn't the first or the last time I've seen one. Oddly enough, as time went on, ufo sightings were becoming much, much more in my face, or for a good while with no signs of caution of being spotted. Although it been a good long while since I've seen one, but some of them just kept getting weirder.

So long story short behind some circumstances of it, I couldn't drive for a good while due to the fact that no insurance would have taken me at the time, and would of costed me a limb an then some. So used to take the bus, and at friday night my ma or pops would pick me at work we would get take out.

From what I remember, this must of been mid spring an a friday night too. Just finished the shift and was waiting outside for a bit for my ride to come scoop me up. I was star gazing at a clear, night sky with a bit if cloud sitting on the curb in front my employers building when suddenly I saw this white, star like object moving in my field of view.

As the object was slowly but seamlessly moving, it just came to sudden stop in the sky and just stayed there in my view. From what I remember, a weird feeling or presence for a lack of better word came about me. It felt like an old woman was breathing with me for an instant, an I hear a faint but clear enough voice saying "Hi".

I was then completely dumbfounded an speechless, since I can clearly remember saying to myself "you got to be #ting me." After that my mom pulls in front of me, walk over and as soon as open the door an look up, the object just started going about it business again. I was silent the whole car ride.

Not really looking for validation on this, but thought it would be ok to share it again. This happened sometime after my first one which is much harder to beleive an brain numbing for me to think about. Oh an this happened near the Pearson Airport in T.o, On Canada.

Not much, but hope the above was a decent read.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing! It's nice to see some UFO stuff in the midst of all that "other" news going on around here.
That must have been an incredible and quite puzzling experience.
I've read other accounts like yours involving a star that moves into a position and appears to contact the witness "telepathically" so it's cool to see another one.
I wonder if these "star" like craft could be communicators...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My friends and I have "stars" that seem to pay
attention to us and our movements.
Cant wait till warmer months so we can really put
Them to the test......

join