It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Money For Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 727Sky
I just hope that the government/NSA checks everyone's social media to see who said "not my president" or those who always claimed "orange man bad" some how does not get a check.. Now that would be absolutely justified and would be fun watching the cries of "Not Fair"! hahahah Yes I know it would not happen but I am not sure I could say the same thing if any of the Democrats were in power..

You never struck me as such a nasty vindictive person, so you would enjoy seeing people suffering, and over their opinion no less...

This virus is really bringing out the worst in people...

Hummm I figure if you support me then I help you if I can... If you do everything to undermine me then good luck you are on your own.. Not vindictive in the least as those who go around stabbing people in the back should not be upset or surprised when no one offers to help them when they fall down...

As far as suffering there is plenty of that the world over and most do not have an Uncle Sugar who will step in to help them.. It is what it is ... Everything from small businesses to major airlines are saying without help by the end of the month they will go belly up... Welcome to the new world we live in and a future that just might be even worse for many.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I hear you, you've got yours so stay away from mine...

The society we have today was built off the back of helping others, a lesson that clearly has been forgotten.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join