It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37-Page Indictment Dropped

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
When the glove don't fits you must acquit.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Once we get through this crisis we can hopefully revisit all the lies told and hold CNN and all the other outlets accountable for their blatant lying and coordinated messaging that was intended to smear our President and those who voted for him.

The MSM has been so destructive and are responsible for the division our country has, along with the likes of Adam Schiff and the rest of the never trumpers.
These indictments being dropped is big news, too bad it will not get the attention it deserves because we have a global pandemic.

originally posted by: Fallingdown

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yeah I’m not going to trust anything that William Barr is a part of. This is the same guy who worked tirelessly to get everyone off the hook on Iran Contra. And was appointed Attorney General because he wrote an editorial where he stated the law doesn’t apply to Donald Trump as President.

He’s been known for getting crooked politicians off the hook since the 1980’s.

Haha you sound like a crazed right wing conspiracy nut now

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The main stream media is the biggest threat to our country bar none. If they weren’t complicit Schiff , Pelosi, Watters and the rest of the demon spawn would already be exposed .

I would like to get 10 minutes with one of the CNN anchors for debate . Any one of us here would humiliate and destroy them with ease during that time limit .

All you have to do is ask them some real questions .

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The Trump administration and the William Barr controlled Justice Department are dropping charges against Russian Companies who were accused of trying to influence the election in Trumps favor?
Here’s my shocked face:

Fixed that for you.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: underwerks
A valiant attempt Mr. Werks, a valiant attempt.

How so? I didn't see him present evidence to support his claims.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Which administration is in charge of the DOJ now?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Pfffft, the rUsSiAnS influenced the election

Yeah right

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What that has to do with you I D K?

We on the other hand are seeing justice finally being discussed.

Clearly following the "Evidence/charges/Conviction" path you are DOA without "Evidence". End of story, time to pack it in and go home.

originally posted by: chr0naut

Which administration is in charge of the DOJ now?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'd say rampant idiocy is the main threat to our country/society right now. The MSM just exploits it.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I still find it both amazing and amusing that nevertrumpers actually blame the election loss on stupid facebook memes. Talk about a disconnect from reality...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, but will he be given back his home, his retirement, his rank, his time, his money and his reputation?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh
so it was all just a lie?
one intended to smear the president?

rushia,rushia,rushia.......

It certainly was...And every one of them knew it...From the beginning...Where's the justice???

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It’s ok. We know you would never accept anything positive for Trump. It’s a TDS thing.

Underwerks went to get tested for Corona and the doctor said

"Good news, you don't have the virus!
Bad news is, you have this thing called TDS."

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My understanding is this:

As noted above, one of the groups indicted decided to aggressively fight the charges.

In order to prosecute, the DOJ would be forced to reveal the methods used to gain an indictment.

The government decided to drop the charges rather than reveal the sources/methods they used for the indictment.
edit on 18-3-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Trump administration and the William Barr controlled Justice Department are dropping charges against Russian Companies who were found to be trying to influence the election in Trumps favor?

Here’s my shocked face:

there you go again, making # up!!

It is the Mueller team dropping the charges, "with prejudice" which means they admit they didn't have any case in the first place.

hahah

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Pathetic they are guilty as hell this admin is 100% pay for play

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Trump administration and the William Barr controlled Justice Department are dropping charges against Russian Companies who were found to be trying to influence the election in Trumps favor?

Here’s my shocked face:

You are pathetic. You got lied to about all of this nonsense, it's time to accept that and move on. You believed a fairy tale.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh
so it was all just a lie?
one intended to smear the president?

rushia,rushia,rushia.......

It certainly was...And every one of them knew it...From the beginning...Where's the justice???

well then
good thing they got caught

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Actually the Mueller team was called out pretty early, turned out they were bluffing...
www.cnn.com...

originally posted by: RickinVa
My understanding is this:

As noted above, one of the groups indicted decided to aggressively fight the charges.

In order to prosecute, the DOJ would be forced to reveal the methods used to gain an indictment.

The government decided to drop the charges rather than reveal the sources/methods they used for the indictment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join