It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Lawyer: Trump May Destroy Civil Liberties With Interstate Travel Ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yep close off interstate and leave the borders wide open.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Yep close off interstate and leave the borders wide open.

Canada closed their southern border today for most countries and Mexico is talking about closing their northern border.

It took a virus to get around the cancer that is the Democratic party.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

No four wheeler's?

It's a truckers dream lol

edit on 16-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The whole F'ing Country has shut down, what's the latest death toll in the US like 71? lmao.

A face palm is useless...just slam your face into your knee and knock yourself out. we'll give you a ring when the TP is restocked.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought Alex Jones was arrested and jailed for drunk driving? May have been another one.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
We are gradually slipping into a state of martial law. Government is closing businesses as we speak.

It will be a nationwide lock down before it's over.

Kids still on college campuses are panicking...wondering if they'll be able to come home when Spring Break starts. My son in college in Wisconsin (85 miles away) asked me if he would be able to come home to Illinois this coming Thursday. I told him that I'd come get him if our low-IQ prick of a governor sealed off Illinois.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

trump and his team are now probably on the malaria drug, this will come out in time

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: CraftyArrow

trump and his team are now probably on the malaria drug, this will come out in time

I'm on the "malaria drug".

We call them apples.

It's just common sense.

Why aren't you?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CharlesT
We are gradually slipping into a state of martial law. Government is closing businesses as we speak.

It will be a nationwide lock down before it's over.

Kids still on college campuses are panicking...wondering if they'll be able to come home when Spring Break starts. My son in college in Wisconsin (85 miles away) asked me if he would be able to come home to Illinois this coming Thursday. I told him that I'd come get him if our low-IQ prick of a governor sealed off Illinois.

I see you are in Illinois
My home state
they govt ( got their asses up their brains)
go get you kids NOW

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Care,

Check your inbox 😉

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well you said a very naughty word... Illinois

I live in southern WA and life is about normal being a couple of hours from the so called epicenter. Yes, gatherings are somewhat controlled as restaurants, breweries (oh help me God!) switch to takeout. Outside of TP everything is available. I do think in the very near future we will all be asked to go on a 2 week hiatus. My company will pay full pay for those two weeks. I think a good stimulus could be 1000 per adult and 2 months wave of rent/mortgage payments.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's a massive sysops.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Agreed..and we all go for the TP. No one thinks to go for the coffee filters..which solves 5 problems in one. We didn't test out so well this time around.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Oh, good more anti-Trump propaganda. Be willing to bet this "top lawyer" is a biden or sanders supporter.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
2nd amendment restrictions/laws/regulations are far more serious rights violations than any temporary travel ban. But not in bizzarro liberal world I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

First off......it's Alex Jones. While he may have some truth to what he talks about, he has lost a lot of credibility over the last couple years.

Second....part of me understands the need for this if this virus was the zombie appocalype we have been promised for some time now.
And the other part says it is completely unconstitutional. I don't like it....

But, I am also pissed off that the gyms are closed... bunch of bull$hit..

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's a virus....Not God's wrath in the form of a plague.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Has this happened yet? I need to drive from Illinois to Wisconsin (and back) today.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This just in:
Top lawyer found to have cheated on his Bar Exam!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join