It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Lawyer: Trump May Destroy Civil Liberties With Interstate Travel Ban

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

President Trump is preparing to announce an unprecedented interstate travel ban to combat the coronavirus outbreak, according to constitutional lawyer Norm Pattis.

Pattis joined The Alex Jones Show on Sunday to reveal what his sources inside the Federalist Society told him: that Trump is readying a possibly unconstitutional interstate travel ban to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.

Top Lawyer: Trump May Destroy Civil Liberties With Interstate Travel Ban

Who's ready for the next step in this NWO take over roll-out? Does anyone else have any information on this particular angle? Moreover, who's ready to turn in their guns, take their forced inoculations, and accept statism forever? Because that is what is at stake if they can just release bioweapons and everyone has to bend over and take it up the rear. If we actually are going to die, there are a few bunkers that need to be welded shut.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Holy $h!T... hyperbole much?

So a temporary interstate travel ban is now a gun grab and a forced inoculation program and a blatant takeover by the NWO?

Did someone have tee many martoonies before posting?

An interstate travel ban would help contain what's going on.

Simply because it would limit the travel of the infected.

As someone living in Montana I would vote for an interstate travel ban in a heartbeat.

We have God knows how many people from Washington driving through, buying up all our supplies, potentially spreading crap around...

Your OP is just....

/facepalm.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari a temporary interstate travel ban has NEVER happened in all American history.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am going to enjoy all the sovereign citizen videos surfacing in about a month or so.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

"Holy $h!T... hyperbole much?"

You're joking right? The last month has been nothing but. This site is a friggin mess and people are flippin out of their minds.

(post by JimERustler removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I am going to enjoy all the sovereign citizen videos surfacing in about a month or so.

bring on the anarchy. I'm 100% done listening to pro-govt morons chide on totalitarianism, and will stand against it at all cost. we need less tyranny, MORE freedom/liberty. Why do we even need a federal government at all? cut it all by 90% and then lets talk. They can't even get tests from the CDC in an emergency. Because they are leeches, not producers.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What happened to Trump fighting the NWO from the inside?
A right quick 180 there.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Trump IS the NWO and always has been

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So your version of overthrowing the NWO is coming to a website with like 100 active posters and throwing a hissy fit. Carry on mighty warrior!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Too late to panic.
We swallowed the "patriot act" so the horse already has left the barn.
On the bright side we'll now have barely trained, ridiculous TSA personal waiting for us along each states borders.

I can't wait!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler
a reply to: Lumenari a temporary interstate travel ban has NEVER happened in all American history.

Neither has this virus.

Or America's reaction to it.

I'm sorry... is there some point you were trying to make?

~confuzzled~

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I am as well, actually...

As a Native American from a sovereign nation inside the US.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
We are gradually slipping into a state of martial law. Government is closing businesses as we speak.

It will be a nationwide lock down before it's over.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So your version of overthrowing the NWO is coming to a website with like 100 active posters and throwing a hissy fit. Carry on mighty warrior!

right right so ill just let you all suffer and keep my mouth shut... pathetic. no - this place is a fine place to post such things, as 100 critical thinkers are better than 100 million philosophical zombies

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

You're joking right? The last month has been nothing but. This site is a friggin mess and people are flippin out of their minds.

I'm beginning to think that instead of a virus, a good old fashioned Extinction Level Event needs to happen.

A big glob of chlorine in the gene pool.

Let's start over with real people, not some paranoid sniveling toilet-paper hoarding imbeciles.

Giant Meteor for 2020!!!

edit on 16-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Too late to panic.
We swallowed the "patriot act" so the horse already has left the barn.
On the bright side we'll now have barely trained, ridiculous TSA personal waiting for us along each states borders.

I can't wait!!

The next step to sign into law is DNA testing before crossing state borders or walking into shopping malls... no vaccine = no go.... Nazi-run utopia is upon us.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler

originally posted by: MRinder

right right so ill just let you all suffer and keep my mouth shut... pathetic. no - this place is a fine place to post such things, as 100 critical thinkers are better than 100 million philosophical zombies

Actually, if you kept your mouth shut we wouldn't have to suffer through your paranoid posts.

Do you honestly think that you are bringing something of merit and intellectual worth here to discuss?

Pathetic indeed...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

I'm beginning to think that instead of a virus, a good old fashioned Extinction Level Event needs to happen.

A big glob of chlorine in the gene pool.

Let's start over with real people, not some paranoid sniveling toilet-paper hoarding imbeciles.

Giant Meteor for 2020!!!

If I could infinitely s+f this reply, I would.

Best post ever imo, God bless you dear.

I've have had a #ty couple years, starting a job again for the first time in years as not a self employed person.

This kinda # gives a guy hope the world isn't completely #ed.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

This kinda # gives a guy hope the world isn't completely #ed.

This is a temporary speedbump in our lives... nothing more.

You, dear Sir, will weather this and be just fine.

People bitch about Trump not doing enough to contain the virus.

He takes steps to contain the virus.

ZOMFG!!!! The NWO is taking over!!!!

The OP is quoting some asshat lawyer from the Alex F$%#ing Jones Comedy Hour, FFS.

I'm getting really tired of the stupidity over this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join