It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Scientists Pull Electromagnetic Energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Magnets have a field much like the earth. Metals are conductors for those fields. Sometimes coils of said metals are wound creating a larger area for reception. Unlike a straight wire for an antenna. Different metals work better for different fields polarities. See Nathan Stubblefield for more details. Earth battery or the first wireless communication. Copper would prefer a positive field, aluminum or zinc a negative field. Silver is neutral. Some resist magmatism and some are attracted. Depending on you goal research the metal and the field. Look up earth battery and it may help you visualize.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

is becoming 100% efficient; because once you did that, you'd only need initial energy to start a motor, and then it would run forever solving the power crisis as we know it.

No.
It would just go in circles.
As soon as you tried to do any work with it, it would stop.
Wait, is that what pulling electromagnetic energy means?
edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your advices! Ok, here's what I'm trying to do. There's what I believe another person's spirit in me that shows me things like words. I believe that spirits are made out of electromagnetic energy. This is why I want to learn how to remove electromagnetic energy. No, I'm not crazy, but I have been seeing a professional for over a decade and been put on medicine which none works. So, if any of you would have any ideas on how to remove electromsgnetic energy please share them.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl
Thanks for finally explaining what you are after.
You need electromagnetism to function. Have you ever heard of EEG, short for electroencephalogram? They hook a bunch of electrodes up to the person's head and measure electrical activity coming from the brain as illustrated here:

If you removed all that electromagnetic energy that shows up as squiggly lines on the chart recorder, you'd basically be a vegetable, so I don't think that's really what you want to do.

Is the professional you see a psychiatrist?

Beliefs in possessions are centuries old, and way back when people really believed those things, it was thought that trepanning, or drilling a hole in the patient's head, was a way to release the evil spirit and let it escape. This is of course not recommended any more for many reasons; it can be life-threatening due to infections or brain damage and modern science doesn't really subscribe to the possession of spirits or ghosts, though apparently you do. Anyway consider the possibility that modern science might actually be right that even though it may seem like a spirit inside you, that's not really what it is. If the professional you see is not providing adequate treatment, maybe consider getting a second opinion or treatment from a different professional who might get better results.

edit on 2020317 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You could try this - a lot of people swear by it.

During Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation therapy, large magnetic coils are carefully positioning just above the patients scalp, directly over the desired stimulation area. Once the patient is ready, the Doctor or Researcher will turn on the TMS machine causing the magnetic coils to change polarity, producing short magnetic pulses. This can be thought of as similar to the act of turning a light switch on and then off again. When these tiny but powerful pulses reach the scalp, they produce an electric current in the nearby neurons located in the brain through a process known as electromagnetic induction.

thebrainstimulator.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Thanks for finally explaining what you are after.
You need electromagnetism to function. Have you ever heard of EEG, short for electroencephalogram? They hook a bunch of electrodes up to the person's head and measure electrical activity coming from the brain as illustrated here:

If you removed all that electromagnetic energy that shows up as squiggly lines on the chart recorder, you'd basically be a vegetable, so I don't think that's really what you want to do.

Is the professional you see a psychiatrist?

Beliefs in possessions are centuries old, and way back when people really believed those things, it was thought that trepanning, or drilling a hole in the patient's head, was a way to release the evil spirit and let it escape. This is of course not recommended any more for many reasons; it can be life-threatening due to infections or brain damage and modern science doesn't really subscribe to the possession of spirits or ghosts, though apparently you do. Anyway consider the possibility that modern science might actually be right that even though it may seem like a spirit inside you, that's not really what it is. If the professional you see is not providing adequate treatment, maybe consider getting a second opinion or treatment from a different professional who might get better results.

Yes, I know what EEG is and actually looked into buying one earlier this month. Yes, I'm seeing a psychiatrist, and I do believe I'm psychotic, but because in 2006, I took antipsychotics for major depression when I didn't need it (I wasn't having any visual or auditory hallucinations at all), and 3 months later I became psychotic (I saw a vision of a baby). Later that year in late December I had a dream of some guy messing with my head, woke up with a headache, and few days later I saw the first words the spirit possessor showed me "Satan Rules". From them on I new I was spiritually possessed. The spirit possessor even talks through me now (As well as some other spirit people that are now involved).

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
You could try this - a lot of people swear by it.

During Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation therapy, large magnetic coils are carefully positioning just above the patients scalp, directly over the desired stimulation area. Once the patient is ready, the Doctor or Researcher will turn on the TMS machine causing the magnetic coils to change polarity, producing short magnetic pulses. This can be thought of as similar to the act of turning a light switch on and then off again. When these tiny but powerful pulses reach the scalp, they produce an electric current in the nearby neurons located in the brain through a process known as electromagnetic induction.

thebrainstimulator.net...

Thanks, I learned about TMS few years ago, and will definiatly use it when I can get the chance (I tried to get it this past year, but the insurance didn't approve it despite the psychiatrist referral).

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You do realize you need to consider the possibility that you are schizophrenic.

No shame there mate, the disease is often misunderstood, but it is treatable.

What has the psychiatrist said on the matter?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You do realize you need to consider the possibility that you are schizophrenic.

No shame there mate, the disease is often misunderstood, but it is treatable.

What has the psychiatrist said on the matter?

Well, that's pretty much what the psychiatrist said too, but on the positive outlook it's most likely because of overactivation in the visual and auditory lobes, and not if but when I do get TMS it would tweak the lobes to decrease the activity, henceforth, no more visual and auditory hallucinations (Spiritual sight and hearing), no more words (Even if I'm still spiritually possessed)!

edit on 17-3-2020 by Moongirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Im not really really sure what advice to offer im afraid.

Good luck and i hope you find a happy medium.

edit on 17-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Im not really really sure what advice to offer im afraid.

Good luck and i hope you find a happy medium.

Sorry, the ending was a typo. I accidently put your last sentence as my last sentence!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What about ATS being the place.

Now that you have come out of the wood work, I can relate more and can only tell you how I control the more subtle energies flowing trough our bodies.

I don't know if it works for you.

1. Step
self empower! Eff them... you are the highest authority when it comes to the energy flowing through your body.

You got to the stage where you feel it's energy, you have good chances to control it.

Simple I don't pull them, i lure them. They are like moth and light.
I put my right hand on the designated Chakra, and imagine a white bell-shaped smothely glowing membrane this is going to be the container.
In it there is a tiny very bright light it is the bait.
It takes some concentration and effort to get the bait all sparkly white, imagine the light flowing from above trough your head then mixing with your heart light flowing through your right arm and finally concentrating in the "bait" as soon as it lights up, I can feel how the unwanted energy flows into it.

Sometimes as phage stated I push with my left hand, its not as a primary way of action. Imagine a duster you can't move (your right hand is the duster) and you push the leftover dust in front of it so the suction gets it...

I do that until i feel comfortable with the amount of energy still in my body. I tried to take it all out but it's worst, the pain becomes very phisical and the weight of the body unbearable.
Because as it was stated although from a scientific viewpoint you need electromagnetism to function, properly.

Once i have cleared the areas above the solarplaxus(thats just where I feel comfortable with) , i close the membrane. The closing step needs some extra attention because it is the moment the energy gets aware that something is afoot, and will try to go back into your body.

Close it quick, with one sift move cutting the stuff inside the bell from the stuff still in your body.

Now it looks a like a ball. The skin is glowing smothely, the filling is like plenty of dark mist, with a tiny sparkle in the middle.

Depending on what i want to do with the energy I trapped i do different things.

If i have no need or I'm too tired I just throw it away. Not the best solution, it will just attach again to me or someone else.

If i want to harness the trapped energy i have two options tried and approved so far, I'm working on a third using time as a containment dimension, but I'm not there yet.

First is quick and easy.
compress the ball with the mist in it until the mist ignites and becomes, like a little star. Depending on how much and what type of energy you absorbed, you will need to compress it more or less and the color will vary from blueish to redish.

This tiny speck of light holds quite a lot of energy and can get you through a dark night and more.

I store them in my crown chakra to the right just outside my body. It's strong and intense
If you know how a diesel engine works, you will understand the mechanics behind the compression and ignition process.

Two is much more complex, you have to understand, the stator, rotor, principles. And what it has to do with the helix, and honestly a lot of technicalities I'm too tired to elaborate.

Simply its like a hamster wheel, generating energy.
It's a very mean solution because death comes slow compared to the first, but the energy coefficient is much better...
It's smooth and long lasting.

If you loose concentration at any point in this process the energy will just snap back to where it was. And you have to start over.

Maybe i should go see a head doctor, too

The ones we thrust the most!

Sincerely NC
edit on 17-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: This and that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join