It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(COVID-19)-The Real_____I would calm down if I was you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Internet monitoring, policing of streets, curfews, fines. This is not far from what its like to live in North Korea.

It's a lot worst than that in NK.

No food, clean water or TP!
Just for a start.

edit on 16-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: fix reply

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Was not replying so much to the NK comparison as the reaction from governments cracking down on the citizenry.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

It is bad, as someone said we may lose more freedoms than we did on 9/11.

Not much we can do, just resist as best we can at our local level.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Take a look here: informationisbeautiful.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

and what would happen if he said it?

He did “ most people are just going to catch the flu “ .

How did that work out for him ? Lol

Why do you guys take everything literally? Did you think I meant every single person on earth with a microphone was purposefully lying ? Hell a lot of them are sucked in just like everybody else .

People are gonna die they always die from the flu. This might be a little worse .

Do I have to go over the CFR, RO and any other statistics they’re giving at the moment .

Wait I’ll just do it quickly.

It’s statistically impossible that any of them are accurate and it’s more than likely they’re overestimated . The data is mostly compiled from confirmed cases only . It doesn’t include the huge number of cases that aren’t diagnosed or haven’t been reported .

I think a lot of people here who find my opinion distasteful .

Would have a change of heart if they objectively looked past the “popular” minutia that everyone being targeted with .

There’s a lot of smart people here they’ll figure it out. Of that I have no doubt .

I’ve been discussing my opinion for four days now on different sites. I’ve engaged a lot of people that got mad at me with liberal like contempt for not agreeing with what they think .

But they very rarely touch on my position/Concept . Everybody wants to trade the same statistics everybody else is trading back-and-forth .

I use to have something similar to this as a signature .

“ don’t follow anyone’s narrative, follow your own “

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Close enough thanks !

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Take a look here: informationisbeautiful.net...

That shows that almost 20% need advanced medical care.

It also show a death rate of 3.7%.

With this being a very contagious disease, a record breaking contagion of sorts.

Your numbers should not put anyone at ease. Especially anyone over 60 or in bad health.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: BlackProject

Did you hear Trump today?

He said something like this is very, very bad. It's bad, this virus is bad. Bad, bad, bad.

Was he fearmongering? Do you not believe our President? Do you think Trump is in on the Vast Left World Conspiracy?

Oh Moses smell the roses......

Do you seriously believe everything Donald says and take it verbatim? If you do, then you need to start using your brain a little bit more...and before you get fired up, I support him too.

In the beginning he was downplaying the severity of this, like a normal, rational human being and he got absolutely torched for it.

Now he he HAS to go along with the 'coronavirus bad' narrative or the Dems and others will personally hold him accountable for any new case or death that comes from it.

Come on man......

Now that Trump is saying the same thing the Dems are it is because he is being forced to say it?

If this is all BS, then Trump should fight back and not just go along with the story. He would be a big winner in the end if your truth came out.

There must be something about this virus we don't know about. Or something going on the virus is a cover for.

The actions of the world do not jive with what we are being told about this virus. Something is rotten about all this.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Good information. Thanks for posting.

I shared on FB. A little grounding is needed there...and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

To all Americans,

Most of you are seriously underestimating this crisis. The danger is not the number of deaths this virus causes. The danger is the incredible speed at which this virus spreads, and the resulting overflow of hospitals.

Here in Belgium, we have 1243 confirmed cases. Out of those cases, 361 people are hospitalised, of which 79 are in intensive care. That means that almost 1 out of every 3 people infected needs a hospital bed.

Why is it so hard to understand this problem? It's not only about Corona patients either. There are many with other health problems who need hospital care. In Italy, doctors are having to choose between who to put on respirators and who to let die.

The goal is to spread out the number of people infected over time. Over here, all bars and restaurants are closed, and we are probably going into full lock down by the end of the week. Many people and businesses are already doing that on their own, because they realise the urgency, and are taking responsibility. Yesterday, I heard Trump say "no gatherings of more than 10 people". That's not drastic enough! You need to stay in a bubble with only the people you live with, and even then you should take precautions.

Yesterday, there was a story about a 30-year-old male, with a perfect health record, who is in intensive care, because his lungs almost completely useless. The doctors had never seen anything like it.

This is probably the only chance you will ever have to save lives.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The 2 most important graphs on that page are "Flattening the curve" and "Infection trajectories".

What happened in Italy is the opposite of "flattening the curve". Now look at the infection trajectories and compare the line for Italy with the one for the US... The curve for the US is worse!! You are 11 days behind Italy. So in 11 days, you can expect a situation worse than that in Italy today.

Your country needs to go into lock down YESTERDAY!

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would suggest you guys to check this video: www.youtube.com...
with some additional information regarding protection from catching the virus.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I can tell you one thing, my 401k is started to look like it contracted covid-19. So while we can debate whether or not the virus is worth the panic or not, many of us are really taking a hit from it. I can't imagine what small business owners are dealing with right now.

Business death. That’s what we are dealing with. My company takes non refundable deposits. They agree to that when the book.

They don’t care that they agreed to it, and all want their money back. I’m offering credits for the future. Even though we don’t have to.

They still don’t care and are disputing charges for refunds.

It took 5 years to build my biz up. It died in less than 5 days....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

This has been the same for all influenza viruses, as far back as time.

Take a look: world of meters...

Have a look at the birth to death rates globally. Madness right? Kind of puts into perspective how small and insignificant this whole 'pandemic' is.

Also: 10,101 Net population growth today and counting......

How many turn 18 years old each day:

Using the UN world population data for 2010, estimating the 10-14 population to 600 million, fifth of that (assuming uniformity) is our target population, so 120 million per year. Division by 365.25 gives 330k people a day.

Also interesting? So already today we are roughly, 328,000k people who turn adult age each day, ready to work, provide and protect their families.
edit on 17-3-2020 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join