It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don’t agree GTFO of this country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
If you don’t agree GTFO of this country.

I say to you GTFO of this country.

Now we have a pandemic which is slightly worse than the flu and you want to demand that I stay home and wish for the government to take such actions against my freedom.

Sorry but its been older men with your attitude that have been spreading this bug. If you think its all blown out of proportion make some friends on Youtube with some people in Italy. It has devastated their hospitals.

Most people do not want their parents or grandparents to die because some stubborn fool thinks the government is going to take all his rights away.

Its way worse than the FLU or were the bodies laying all over the streets in China just a Hoax and a vast conspiracy to you???

Not one of us are willing to give up our rights!!!!! We are just doing the logical thing to keep it from spreading.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Many of you want to impose your fears on me. You want to control my life because you think I’m irrational for not fearing the same things you fear.

Our founding fathers were educated men who were capable of living comfortably under the authoritarian rule of the King. They did not risk everything and sacrifice their comfort, security and some of them their lives to create a better world for themselves. Rather they sacrificed themselves to create a better world for the future.

Our founders believed that freedom and liberty worth dying for. These were not men who were afraid of the risks of freedom, but saw the risks of freedom to be the only things that should matter to society. Their ideology is ingrained into our constitution so that we can know for certain what this country was intended to be.

But many of you stand opposed to the values of our founding fathers.

When terrorist struck the WTC on 911 many of you applauded the Patriot act which basically suspended the 4th amendment. To those of you that applauded this violation out of fear,

When someone goes into a large crowd and begins shooting people, many of you would encourage our government to confiscate the firearms from the people.

Many of you support the suppression of free speech when the speech seems hurtful and wish the government to impose rules that adhere to your social PC ideology.

Many of you want to make same sex relationships or certain other ideals illegal based on your religious views.

They took away our rights to drink alcohol, our rights to smoke a plant, our rights to ingest natural mushrooms. If you agree with these people who fear my right to ingest whatever naturally occurring substance that I want,

Now we have a pandemic which is slightly worse than the flu and you want to demand that I stay home and wish for the government to take such actions against my freedom.

I do not fear the things you fear. I do not want to give up the rights that I believe in. If I want to go to the bar tomorrow night on Saint Patrick’s day and get drunk with a large group of like minded individuals I do not want my government to tell me I can’t because of your fears.

To those of you who disagree I want you to know that many authoritarian regimes exist around the world that believe it is the governments job to save us all from the boogeyman, but I don’t need to be saved from your boogeymen. I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms. My freedoms are more important to me than your fears.

If you want to be locked up in your houses and live under an authoritarian government that has given itself the rights to suspend the publics rights whenever it chooses,

I say GTFO of this country.

Get The (next) Flight Out of this country in case you don’t know what GTFO means.

Pretty obvious that you are in the minority, and to that I say GTFO of Our Country.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

ha ha!!! here's the thing...your beloved founding fathers owned slaves.

here's another acronym for you...STFU.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
I applaud you my friend... Spoken like a REAL american..a reply to: Isurrender73

If you look around you'll see very few of us exist.

Our nation has been overrun by braindead sycophants and psychopaths.

Every day they preach totalitarianism and desire more tyranny.

Yet they think we're the bad guys...
It's like a cartoon it's so absurd.

If you look around you notice that the freedom most Americans want is freedom to be away from people who only give a damn for themselves, who think that their rights supersede everyone else's rights.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
Do you do anything to mitigate risk in your life?

Oh, the irony of railing against authoritarianism and then insisting that everyone who disagrees with you should abandon their country and citizenship.

Back when America was great they used to make people like the OP leave the town, village, city and never come back.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You are absolutely correct. You believe your right to fear death should supersede my right to live freely and not fear death.

Like I’ve said you can stay home for 6 months because you think that is good for you.

I think catching the virus and gaining natural immunity or dieng from it is a better choice for me. This has been the only choice for humanity for the last 6000-200,000 years so it seems like a very human choice to make.

My rights have been taken from me. I have done nothing to take away rights from you, nor would I try to do so.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

This virus was spread by allowing people from known infected areas to come into their countries without quarantine.

Those who should have been quarantined were not, now everyone needs to be quarantined?

Your parents and grandparents can stay home in isolation. It’s actually a good ideal, but my mother who is at risk will not be listening to that advice as long as she has a choice. A choice she should be free to make.

Eventually us idiots will either gain natural immunity or die. Which is a decision that we are ok with.

No one is forcing anyone to be in contact with anyone else. You can quarantine yourself for as long as you need to.

But we are forcing healthy people who may actually be better off catching the virus and developing natural immunities to avoid contact with other like minded people.

No one is forcing you or the elderly to come in contact with anyone else. Your rights have not been impeded by us idiots.

But my rights to assembly granted to me in the first amendment are being taken from me because of your fears.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: drussell41
Do you do anything to mitigate risk in your life?

Oh, the irony of railing against authoritarianism and then insisting that everyone who disagrees with you should abandon their country and citizenship.

Back when America was great they used to make people like the OP leave the town, village, city and never come back.

Would that be before or after he killed his mother?

I think the whole thing of, "it would be God's will" is a sham to avoid exercising the judgement and discernment given to human beings. In fact, it is like tempting God by throwing oneself off a mountaintop and expecting to be caught by angels. I don't think we are supposed to be reckless and expect Him to fix it or assume that the consequences of sin (selfishness) would somehow be His will.

I commiserate with the job loss fears, though. That would be very hard.
edit on 18-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think I get the OP and I am with the confused brit. I was following well until that one line about killing people. We do need to understand that people are going to be killed by tyranny and the real reason for the USA was and is to FIGHT tyranny. That was what the Declaration of Independence meant when it stated that the people recognize these injustices.
The majority don't cower like chicken little's very easily in America but some of us do at the drop of a hat and there went the TP.

We want these free people to come to our side thru sound logic Muzzle and most of these people are on board with the part impiled here that the Cabal needs to go. But they do tend to push back when they think something is nuts and this one is edgy to be nice.

I tend to think the vitriol part is why our friends disagree with the OP.

There were certainly valid points about people being so afraid they are stomping on peoples rights in the name of 'safety'.

That is what our forefathers where declaring to be the beginning of the slippery slope.

I would mostly agree with the OP but instead of GTFO I like saying sit down and watch. I think many of the citizens on ATS need to do that. Here on ATS we all have to know by now that there are lots of manipulations to the facts that make it hard to connect the dots.

I'm not sure why these people don't understand your post.

Probably because they're Zombies and only believe what TV says?

Yeah well, I agree.
Our Liberty is worth sacrificing millions of lives to preserve.

That was our exact reasoning for justifying all these wars and sacrificing countless soldiers and trillions of our treasures. "To protect our Freedoms"!

edit on 18-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think the loudmouths whining in the media that we see make us think there is a lot of support for the black hats when there isn't much but the elite cabal cornering the market on what is the 'news'/propaganda.

However those pics of the Trump rallies with miles of people trying to get in and only a fraction making the door in time tell me that the passion for freedom is high in this land. The legal immigrants I know understand this land better than the whiners do. That is because they had to learn to be an American citizen and the whiners wish to hate Americans if we don't believe exactly like they want us to believe. The conservatives and non partisan white hats don't hate the people like the black hats. That is obvious. We need to come together over this.

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
I applaud you my friend... Spoken like a REAL american..a reply to: Isurrender73

If you look around you'll see very few of us exist.

Our nation has been overrun by braindead sycophants and psychopaths.

Every day they preach totalitarianism and desire more tyranny.

Yet they think we're the bad guys...
It's like a cartoon it's so absurd.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My fellow Environmental Scientists are in two groups on this subject. There are a handful who are in total freak out mode at how crazy this is going and totally on board with the 'we are all going to die' scenario and the rest of us are "meh this looks contrived compared to historical data" and we need more data. It is hilarious how a bunch of learned people even smart enough to read the data from previous outbreaks and the "vectors" that worsened the tragedies of the past can be panicked.

They know all that flu stuff. STILL. some of them truly feel that we are all likely to drop like flies.I think it would've already happened in America if truly for 4-6 days you can spread it before you are sick and that they agreed. We all probably got it within days of the first flights from China with the infected who showed no symptoms back in November ore December.

I told a a couple of my buddies yesterday I am buying them all a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. Ones response was he was positive on being at home away it all while things go south. I replied that at least he started looking for SOMETHING positive and that was a start.

I am NOT upset at them but they are losing it more than I want to see. I understand the concern and I am not young, I am near retirement and I am not afraid to get it. My dad who is no spring chicken is not afraid and went to Church.
Most of my peers are like me but the 4 or 5 who were germaphobes they were an easy sell. I know one of our group has a husband running a nice restaurant that plays music has to shut down and they were wanting some compromise on that like limited seating to be allowed. That seems off the table, no pun intended.

originally posted by: Gothmog
2019 - 2020 Flu season
49 million cases
620,000 hospitalizations
52,000 deaths
In the US alone.

Where were the fear mongers , then ?
Take those numbers and divide by 4 as the Corona Virus is 1Q in and in one of the typical "Flu Seasons"
Now compare.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This is major.

edit on 18-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But OP, every citizen has their rights, so you have no right to tell other citizens with different views to leave the country. But we can tell non-citizens to leave. Germany has closed it's borders in an open border EU union, yet they try to tell everyone else no.

Mob rule mentality is taking over and eliminating my constitutional rights. I am not taking anyone’s rights away but you and others seem to think it’s ok to take away my constitutional rights over something that is only slightly more dangerous than the common flu.

I am not telling anyone what to do. I am telling you that there are plenty of places to go that don’t have our Constitution and the freedoms it provides me. I am simply telling everyone who thinks we need to eliminate the constitution in favor of paranoia and government mandated mob rule mentality that they can GTFO or deal with it.

I am simply standing up for our constitution. This is the reasons are founding fathers chose a “Constitutional” Republic over pure democracy (mob rule).

If you don’t agree with the Constitution than maybe this in not the right place for you to live. I am certainly not moving to China and would do everything I could to leave if I was there.

Thank you for this clarification.

It makes more sense to the non partisan just trying to understand better.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I would GLADLY GTFO of this country. Would you like to pay my way? I want to move to The Netherlands or France. I'm a terrible American. I despise this country and ALL it stands for. Those who know me know I have no issue with trying to leave but its a lot easier to come here than leave, trust me I've looked into it! I would gladly give up my rights here and never return IN A HEARTBEAT! I voice my distaste for the good ol' USA alllll the time! Hell when I went to Europe I told people I was from Canada, that's how embarrassed I am to be an American. A bunch of self righteous self centered slugs. (excluding a few)

It is a joke and comparing the times from the founding fathers to now is a joke. NOT EVEN THE SAME!

Your rant just proves why I want to GTFO! Thanks for proving my point. Your ignorance is showing!

(post by Ansuzrune removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Ansuzrune removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Many of you want to impose your fears on me. You want to control my life because you think I’m irrational for not fearing the same things you fear.

Our founding fathers were educated men who were capable of living comfortably under the authoritarian rule of the King. They did not risk everything and sacrifice their comfort, security and some of them their lives to create a better world for themselves. Rather they sacrificed themselves to create a better world for the future.

Our founders believed that freedom and liberty worth dying for. These were not men who were afraid of the risks of freedom, but saw the risks of freedom to be the only things that should matter to society. Their ideology is ingrained into our constitution so that we can know for certain what this country was intended to be.

But many of you stand opposed to the values of our founding fathers.

When terrorist struck the WTC on 911 many of you applauded the Patriot act which basically suspended the 4th amendment. To those of you that applauded this violation out of fear,

When someone goes into a large crowd and begins shooting people, many of you would encourage our government to confiscate the firearms from the people.

Many of you support the suppression of free speech when the speech seems hurtful and wish the government to impose rules that adhere to your social PC ideology.

Many of you want to make same sex relationships or certain other ideals illegal based on your religious views.

They took away our rights to drink alcohol, our rights to smoke a plant, our rights to ingest natural mushrooms. If you agree with these people who fear my right to ingest whatever naturally occurring substance that I want,

I do not fear the things you fear. I do not want to give up the rights that I believe in. If I want to go to the bar tomorrow night on Saint Patrick’s day and get drunk with a large group of like minded individuals I do not want my government to tell me I can’t because of your fears.

To those of you who disagree I want you to know that many authoritarian regimes exist around the world that believe it is the governments job to save us all from the boogeyman, but I don’t need to be saved from your boogeymen. I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms. My freedoms are more important to me than your fears.

If you want to be locked up in your houses and live under an authoritarian government that has given itself the rights to suspend the publics rights whenever it chooses,

I say GTFO of this country.

Get The (next) Flight Out of this country in case you don’t know what GTFO means.

MERICA!!! FYEAH!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: mblahnikluver
A one way ticket? I will!! Get the f@#k out!!!! Leave and never come back please. Terms are I see you get on the plane. This can take place when the disease threat real or not passes. You do not deserve to be here period. You sanctimonious self indulgent POS.

Like I said I will GLADLY leave, want to pay my way? Why is it ok for people to leave their countries to come here yet when an American wants to leave they get crap for it?? NOT ALL of us like it here and I know many others who feel the same as I do. This country is a joke, just look at who people voted for! I mean come on! We are the laughing stock of the world! Our country is entertainment for the rest of the world. We are one of the richest countries yet we have a horrible education system and healthcare system.

I prefer many parts of Europe, always have. I will gladly take their issues over ours as I am well aware all places have their problems but I would rather raise my son in a country that actually values education and health vs MONEY! This country is full of GREED!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Looks like America would rather have martial law than liberty.

They believe "Freedom" means "The Right to take away all your rights".

Govt Control protects Freedom.
We go to war to create peace.
We get X-rays to look for cancer even though X-rays definitely cause cancer.

Of course they will, and if you don't take part in the panic and fear It's 'look, look..he's not one of us.. off with his head'

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Agree on most of what u put

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
2019 - 2020 Flu season
49 million cases
620,000 hospitalizations
52,000 deaths
In the US alone.

Where were the fear mongers , then ?
Take those numbers and divide by 4 as the Corona Virus is 1Q in and in one of the typical "Flu Seasons"
Now compare.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This is major.

Good point.
The fear mongers weren't fear mongering because the media didn't whip them up in a frenzy yet. All the panic in the US is all media derived. The media knows that they get more viewers (and $) when it's negative news about the big bad corona virus. VS anything else.
edit on 18-3-2020 by Matt11 because: typo

edit on 18-3-2020 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join