It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don’t agree GTFO of this country

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If you don’t agree GTFO of this country.

Many of you want to impose your fears on me. You want to control my life because you think I’m irrational for not fearing the same things you fear.

Our founding fathers were educated men who were capable of living comfortably under the authoritarian rule of the King. They did not risk everything and sacrifice their comfort, security and some of them their lives to create a better world for themselves. Rather they sacrificed themselves to create a better world for the future.

Our founders believed that freedom and liberty worth dying for. These were not men who were afraid of the risks of freedom, but saw the risks of freedom to be the only things that should matter to society. Their ideology is ingrained into our constitution so that we can know for certain what this country was intended to be.

But many of you stand opposed to the values of our founding fathers.

I say to you GTFO of this country.

When terrorist struck the WTC on 911 many of you applauded the Patriot act which basically suspended the 4th amendment. To those of you that applauded this violation out of fear,

When someone goes into a large crowd and begins shooting people, many of you would encourage our government to confiscate the firearms from the people.

Many of you support the suppression of free speech when the speech seems hurtful and wish the government to impose rules that adhere to your social PC ideology.

Many of you want to make same sex relationships or certain other ideals illegal based on your religious views.

They took away our rights to drink alcohol, our rights to smoke a plant, our rights to ingest natural mushrooms. If you agree with these people who fear my right to ingest whatever naturally occurring substance that I want,

Now we have a pandemic which is slightly worse than the flu and you want to demand that I stay home and wish for the government to take such actions against my freedom.

I do not fear the things you fear. I do not want to give up the rights that I believe in. If I want to go to the bar tomorrow night on Saint Patrick’s day and get drunk with a large group of like minded individuals I do not want my government to tell me I can’t because of your fears.

To those of you who disagree I want you to know that many authoritarian regimes exist around the world that believe it is the governments job to save us all from the boogeyman, but I don’t need to be saved from your boogeymen. I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms. My freedoms are more important to me than your fears.

If you want to be locked up in your houses and live under an authoritarian government that has given itself the rights to suspend the publics rights whenever it chooses,

I say GTFO of this country.

Get The (next) Flight Out of this country in case you don’t know what GTFO means.

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms. My freedoms are more important to me than your fears.

psychopath
sychopath
noun
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

To you, I say GTFO. No flights involved.
edit on 16/3/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
But OP, every citizen has their rights, so you have no right to tell other citizens with different views to leave the country. But we can tell non-citizens to leave. Germany has closed it's borders in an open border EU union, yet they try to tell everyone else no.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I think you're young and scared like $h!t.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms.

You were doing reasonably well until that point.

Now you sound like a drooling lunatic.

(No offence to drooling lunatics - they have their place in society.)

edit on 16-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The founding fathers wanted people to have the freedom to do as they wish.. you are impeding that. To you sir, ma'am or they....GTFO lol

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm not sure why these people don't understand your post.

Probably because they're Zombies and only believe what TV says?

Yeah well, I agree.
Our Liberty is worth sacrificing millions of lives to preserve.

That was our exact reasoning for justifying all these wars and sacrificing countless soldiers and trillions of our treasures. "To protect our Freedoms"!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Psychopaths generally stop short of self-destruction to complete a goal. Sociopaths, however are all about completing the goal even if it means they die in the process. But they won’t self-sacrifice without the assurance (or at least appearance) of completing the goal.

Easy to confuse the two.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Cheaper if you go , it will be like everyone else left.
Wash your hands.
edit on 16-3-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I applaud you my friend... Spoken like a REAL american..a reply to: Isurrender73

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Looks like America would rather have martial law than liberty.

They believe "Freedom" means "The Right to take away all your rights".

Govt Control protects Freedom.
We go to war to create peace.
We get X-rays to look for cancer even though X-rays definitely cause cancer.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
I applaud you my friend... Spoken like a REAL american..a reply to: Isurrender73

If you look around you'll see very few of us exist.

Our nation has been overrun by braindead sycophants and psychopaths.

Every day they preach totalitarianism and desire more tyranny.

Yet they think we're the bad guys...
It's like a cartoon it's so absurd.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
2019 - 2020 Flu season
49 million cases
620,000 hospitalizations
52,000 deaths
In the US alone.

Where were the fear mongers , then ?
Take those numbers and divide by 4 as the Corona Virus is 1Q in and in one of the typical "Flu Seasons"
Now compare.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This is major.

edit on 3/16/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

I am not afraid to die. I do not care if I spread some plague to humanity as I exercise my freedoms.

You were doing reasonably well until that point.

Now you sound like a drooling lunatic.

(No offence to drooling lunatics - they have their place in society.)

Maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, to make my point about what freedom means to me.

For the posters who seem to believe I in some way would be infringing on their freedom to live by exercising my freedom, no one is making any of them come out of their homes. I am not asking anyone who is afraid to spend even one second anywhere near me. You can all chose to stay home.

If this was an actual apocalyptic disease maybe I would be more understanding. But this disease at it’s worse was claiming the lives of only 3.5% of diagnosed cases.

Why do the bars need to close because of other people’s fears?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But OP, every citizen has their rights, so you have no right to tell other citizens with different views to leave the country. But we can tell non-citizens to leave. Germany has closed it's borders in an open border EU union, yet they try to tell everyone else no.

Mob rule mentality is taking over and eliminating my constitutional rights. I am not taking anyone’s rights away but you and others seem to think it’s ok to take away my constitutional rights over something that is only slightly more dangerous than the common flu.

I am not telling anyone what to do. I am telling you that there are plenty of places to go that don’t have our Constitution and the freedoms it provides me. I am simply telling everyone who thinks we need to eliminate the constitution in favor of paranoia and government mandated mob rule mentality that they can GTFO or deal with it.

I am simply standing up for our constitution. This is the reasons are founding fathers chose a “Constitutional” Republic over pure democracy (mob rule).

If you don’t agree with the Constitution than maybe this in not the right place for you to live. I am certainly not moving to China and would do everything I could to leave if I was there.
edit on 16-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I think you're young and scared like $h!t.

Nope 45, reading the facts and making an educated decision to go wherever will serve me a beer and let me sit next to like minded individuals.

My mother is actually in the at risk catagory. She is not living in fear and I will not fear for her. Her life is in God’s hands and that is good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
2019 - 2020 Flu season
49 million cases
620,000 hospitalizations
52,000 deaths
In the US alone.

Where were the fear mongers , then ?
Take those numbers and divide by 4 as the Corona Virus is 1Q in and in one of the typical "Flu Seasons"
Now compare.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This is major.

Stop it with the common sense. We have no room for that in the rant forum. Lol

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Somebody gotta do it....
Why not "Lil Ole Yours Truly" ?
At least I feel I tried to Deny Ignorance.
A "feel good about myself" attempt.

(post by JON666 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
I don't think the founding father fought for you to bugger some other guy.

They fought for a Constitutional Republic that was intended to secure our freedoms and protect us from pure democracy which is “mob rule”. Because the sheep(mob) are so easily swayed by emotional responses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join