It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Covid-19 a smokescreen for an Asteroid impact?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Move closer to the impact, you’ve read Color Out Of Space, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmmoniaMudhemp
I am sure there are many many people that feel that there is something missing from the picture, something hidden or that we are not being told regarding this pandemic.

I have been struggling with exactly what this could be. None of the proposed scenarios quite make sense to me. An excuse for the New world order? No that doesnt quite fit, it seems to messy. Virus is more deadly than we have been told, again, I'm not convinced, I think it is what it has shown itself to be. Its almost too perfect, a bit like the fairy tale "goldilocks and the three bears".

At the table in the kitchen, there were three bowls of porridge. Goldilocks was hungry. She tasted the porridge from the first bowl.

"This porridge is too hot!" she exclaimed.

So, she tasted the porridge from the second bowl.

"This porridge is too cold," she said

So, she tasted the last bowl of porridge.

"Ahhh, this porridge is just right," she said happily and she ate it all up.

Bear with me(excuse the pun). But the one situation in which this could make sense, is as a smoke screen, a cover for something much much worse that could be heading our way. You see this virus is just the right side of dangerous enough to focus peoples attention and the media without being so deadly that it would cause the kind of hysteria that would be counter productive to the overall plan.

And the plan, its to buy time and provide a plausible cover story, so that the chosen ones can make it to the bunkers. No one is going to question those people bugging out, we might consider it a bit overkill for a virus like this, but hey some people are crazy right? However without Covid-19, some of these preparations and people missing from view might just start to trigger alarm bells. Before you know it, the plebs are storming the bunkers!

So my question is, could it be an Asteroid? or is there something else about to happen? because I really do think that this virus has been deliberately released to facilitate an escape plan for the privileged from the true impending danger.

Funny you should ask....ROFLMAO...I call it a Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event here on ATS....religious people call it akin to Noahs Flood ….Gill Broussard calls it as he sees it.....we came to similar event timelines in different manners.
Best be prepared and seek high ground in a safer zone.

www.bing.com... Dgill%2Bbroussard%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

edit on 16-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: dogstar23

Move closer to the impact, you’ve read Color Out Of Space, right?

This is what everyone needs to read,

www.bing.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

He is a Nibaru guy? Interesting, I didnt think the Nibaru thing was still a thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar
What about those darksky archives that had to be poured over by a team for years just to discover the 139 new planetoids outside of Pluto. The ones from last week??

If we are in fact passing through some dust cloud within the Galaxy it could explain why all these archived data sets taken by programs only a few years old are finding new planetary bodies. In fact, selling them as planets is likely a cover too. Those 139 planets found last week were discovered near the end of the program. That would mean they recently entered the field of view since the last set of images were from 2017 and I think the first set were from 6-10 years prior.

I admit I have not done enough research into the data. But, based on the speculated theory by many accounts, the frequency and even mass of the impending age of kinetic apocalypse means the overwhelming majority of us on ats, as well as Earth are about to be extinct in 6-24 months time. There will be massive ocean displacement, which would probably be why the Democrat insiders keep trying to sell the BS about rising oceans from global warming. According to this more imminent theory, literal mountains of water will reshape the surface of much of the Earth.

This may also very well be the source of the global flood cataclysm throughput recorded human civilizations. My Bros, has there not been an increased frequency of fireballs since the 2010's (or is it that pesky more cameras in hands now?)??

The China horse manure illumination satellite story ?? The sudden US space force to counter?? The unusual creation of ISIS to fight over areas that rationally wouldn't need serve the economic benefit that it has cost in an effort to gain that land?? Allegedly these areas are places that will have significantly increased survival odds . Missouri area of the USA is supposed to be one of the only places in conus where there could be maybe a higher survival Chance??

All the underground places being built?? Well #, whatever. I guess I'll just have to enjoy the time left living up life with family until the fireball reset.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not sure what your link was...Poe’s Masque of the Red Death?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

Asteroid impact could explain why all the experts and government are saying things will get worse before they get better.

Since the virus is not getting worse in the United States, it could be an incoming threat like an asteroid or maybe ET.

edit on 3/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is a bit far fetched guys, cmon,

Have you all been getting your sleep? Taking your meds?

I know it’s a conspiracy website, but today I’m seeing some well known established members linking a viral pandemic to an asteroid impact....

Sweet Jesus.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

Interesting thoughts .. I agree there is something BIG missing from the picture. The actions are not, and have not matched what we are being told from the start. Easy answer is to say the virus is far more deadly than we know, and a potential bioweapon. But the masses of CEOs stepping down recently, most notably Bill Gates from Microsoft, coupled with the number of high profile people claiming Coronavirus does strike me as a bit strange. Are they all in on it? Where are they disappearing to? Also I keep hearing the timeframe '15 days' - does this fit in with your asteroid theory (a countdown?).

It really feels like we are in a movie at the moment, like a great awakening, like all of our previous thoughts and conspiracies are coming to light... Like the truth is starting to pour out - this description isn't doing it justice, but it feels so STRANGE!!!

I had a dream last nice that seemed so real, SO REAL. I was with masses of people in a massive underground cave, all having to change from our normal clothes to hospital gowns, and there was a knowing I was travelling to my death. The dream felt unlike normal dreams, it was hard to break out of, i felt like a prisoner on an unfamiliar spiritual plane (not the usual dream place, wherever that is). When i woke up, I had this knowing that COVID-19 is far more dangerous and there's something very powerful neurologically to it. It almost felt that i was at risk spiritually.

MAYBE it's on my brain too much where I'm following it all nonstop ... but there's no doubt something very strange is going on.

Just going to keep praying and stay prepared.....

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Is there suppose to be an Asteroid flying by in April as well maybe tomorrow now?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
March 22 7:33 pm there is a fly by

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
nothing would surprise me at this point.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There’s one coming close this week. I was thinking the same thing.

Might be good to have everyone indoors when that happens.

edit on 16-3-2020 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Not sure what your link was...Poe’s Masque of the Red Death?

OOps..sorry to all...been busy making my Geographical relocation plunge.

Funny you should ask....ROFLMAO...I call it a Cyclical Global Continental Displacement Wave Event here on ATS....religious people call it akin to Noahs Flood ….Gill Broussard calls it as he sees it.....we came to similar event timelines in different manners.
Best be prepared and seek high ground in a safer zone.

In addition a young truth seeker with a really great mentor has more to say about this issue below.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

And I thought I was the only person that thought that way.

I said it would be my gift to the future generation to teach them about the evil demons living in the underground pit, how to discover their air vents and how to block them with contaminates.

Might make for a good novel.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am betting on a war, before a asteroid impact.

Probability or odds are much higher.

Catch the world off guard all focused on a pandemic, scared citizens all over the world.

Scary thought... An asteroid thou... A pandemic would not change people noticing a fire in the sky.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
but thats just normal operating procedures

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

you would not see fire in the sky from an asteroid. from Christ coming back, yeah...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

And I thought I was the only person that thought that way.

I said it would be my gift to the future generation to teach them about the evil demons living in the underground pit, how to discover their air vents and how to block them with contaminates.

Might make for a good novel.

Tell us again,,they are Vril....yes tell us how to find them and off them little beestards.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp that is partially right the fact they know it's going to happen as it does every 300 yrs,thing is they have plans for after the disaster and it aint pretty

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join