It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Covid-19 a smokescreen for an Asteroid impact?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am sure there are many many people that feel that there is something missing from the picture, something hidden or that we are not being told regarding this pandemic.

I have been struggling with exactly what this could be. None of the proposed scenarios quite make sense to me. An excuse for the New world order? No that doesnt quite fit, it seems to messy. Virus is more deadly than we have been told, again, I'm not convinced, I think it is what it has shown itself to be. Its almost too perfect, a bit like the fairy tale "goldilocks and the three bears".

At the table in the kitchen, there were three bowls of porridge. Goldilocks was hungry. She tasted the porridge from the first bowl.

"This porridge is too hot!" she exclaimed.

So, she tasted the porridge from the second bowl.

"This porridge is too cold," she said

So, she tasted the last bowl of porridge.

"Ahhh, this porridge is just right," she said happily and she ate it all up.

Bear with me(excuse the pun). But the one situation in which this could make sense, is as a smoke screen, a cover for something much much worse that could be heading our way. You see this virus is just the right side of dangerous enough to focus peoples attention and the media without being so deadly that it would cause the kind of hysteria that would be counter productive to the overall plan.

And the plan, its to buy time and provide a plausible cover story, so that the chosen ones can make it to the bunkers. No one is going to question those people bugging out, we might consider it a bit overkill for a virus like this, but hey some people are crazy right? However without Covid-19, some of these preparations and people missing from view might just start to trigger alarm bells. Before you know it, the plebs are storming the bunkers!

So my question is, could it be an Asteroid? or is there something else about to happen? because I really do think that this virus has been deliberately released to facilitate an escape plan for the privileged from the true impending danger.
edit on 16-3-2020 by AmmoniaMudhemp because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmmoniaMudhemp
because I really do think that this virus has been deliberately released to facilitate an escape plan for the privileged from the true impending danger.

Yes.

White privileged to be exact.

But it will be a short lived reprieve as they are all just food for the lizard people.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why bother? What's to stop them just toddling off to their bunkers anyway? Plus there are many many far more lethal virus's than this if they wanted to thin the herd

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

What they don't know is that we have plans in place to weld their bunker doors shut and fill their ventilation tubes with medical waste.

Rats go in, they don't come out. Ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

because I really do think that this virus has been deliberately released to facilitate an escape plan for the privileged from the true impending danger.

Yes.

But it will be a short lived reprieve as they are all just food for the lizard people.

I’ll bet you’re bummed that Bloomberg dropped out...
almost pissed off from
the sound of it.

# 1076

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yes. I was hoping he would come take my assault sodas and all my evil guns.

Clearly I'm broken up about it.

link   
It’s something to think about. If there was an upcoming event like an asteroid impact and the authorities didn’t want to incite too much panic it makes sense that they would play out a lesser emergency to get people to do what they want.

Just look at the major number of CEO’s resigning within the past month or two. It’s something like 15-20. It’d be interesting to see if they’re still around or have vanished to a bunker somewhere.

I saw a meme that had a similar sentiment. Except it was about how this is a test run to see how people would panic when they revealed the presence of aliens on this planet.

Time will tell.

link   

No, I think it is to create a sense of dependance on the state and mass insecurity, especially in the elderly.

Control the food and movement of people so more is done from little boxes using little boxes for everything to be delivered in little boxes while ticking little boxes.

lol

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Maybe you are on to something....

CNEOS said the asteroid is expected to approach Earth on March 18 at 11:15 p.m. EDT. During this time, the asteroid will fly past Earth from a distance of 0.04241 astronomical units or roughly 3.9 million miles from the planet’s center.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Asteroid, No.

You forget that astronomy is not just a science practiced by a cadre of government-paid researchers, but also a hobby, avidly pursued by millions of amateurs around the world.

Any asteroid on a collision course with Earth, large enough to justify governments around the world to coordinate the release and spread of this virus in “preparation” for a cataclysmic impact,

Would have been large enough to have been seen, catalogued, plotted, and confirmed as an impending threat by those millions of amateurs.

Social media being what it is, that information would have already burned down the internet if it were to exist; and then old-fashioned word-of-mouth would have spread the news where the internet could not go.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Yes.

So sick of being miraculously missed EVERY DAMN TIME White Privilege stuff is handed out! I'm WHITE!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I understand what you are saying, but I dont think the intention is to thin the herd. Like I said, this virus is just the right side of deadly, without being so deadly as to cause mass panic.

All the minor players in this, the Governors, officials etc are acting out their parts without even knowing it. This thing is perfect to wind up and just let it go.

Its covering something up, time will tell what that is, because in the present, all people care about is toilet roll and hand sanitizer.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why do people always go to asteroids and UFOs and the aliens coming to save or destroy us. Look a little closer to home, folks!

The global economy is on life support, has been for years. Accumulated debt is through the roof. People trade in worthless paper and make stupid large amounts of profit off of it. Meanwhile people who actually produce are just scraping by.

If there's anything being obfuscated, it's a manipulated and fabricated market crash. If it has to happen (and it does) they will control it.

Those of us who have little or nothing will hurt the most. When you are obscenely rich and lose half of your net worth on paper, you're still obscenely rich. Half of obscenely rich is still obscenely rich, you know.

As I said elsewhere on this forum, the old adage that in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King holds here. They'll put all of our eyes out if it means only losing one each of theirs.

Get your attention back on Earth and the real world, folks.
:
edit on 2020 3 16 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

They dont just give it to anyone. You have to be invited and then initiated. Sacrifice 6 goats and swear allegiance to Moloch. Then you get the good stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thats an interesting opinion. You sound like you may know quite a lot about this. I know the asteroid hypothesis is maybe a little farfetched, but the general feel I have is that this outbreak has been manufactured at a very high level for reasons that arent yet clear.
I like your thinking, but I dont see where it leads and whom it benefits. What are your thoughts on how your theory plays out?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I heard the Coronavirus was being used as a cover for a nationwide arrest of all the Jeffrey Epstein and Russia Collusion people.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
GOD I hope so.

Its just that...its been so long...and I've kept the faith I really have...please asteroid...set us free.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: incoserv
Thats an interesting opinion. You sound like you may know quite a lot about this. I know the asteroid hypothesis is maybe a little farfetched, but the general feel I have is that this outbreak has been manufactured at a very high level for reasons that arent yet clear.
I like your thinking, but I dont see where it leads and whom it benefits. What are your thoughts on how your theory plays out?

Don't know that I know a lot, but I do try to follow what I can.

The international financial markets are a shamble. It's been on intensive care life support since 2008. Debt is massive and keeps getting deeper from all sectors. The things that caused the 2008 crashed were never fixed, just patched over. The Fed just "intected" (nice word for created ex nihilo by fiat 1.5 billion dollars to prop things up for a few more weeks. That's imaginary money. It has no backing. They just shuffle some decimal points around and VOILA!, there's money now.

Like all pyramid schemes, this one has to come down at some point.

Are you familiar with the concept of the Black Swan. They need a Black Swan event to bring it down all at once and, most importantly, a Black Swan event on which to blame the crash. "See, it wasn't our fault! It was the pandemic!" Or whatever they can pull out of their butts.

This "pandemic" provides the perfect cover. Massive chunks of the economy are shutting down. Entire industries are slowing down or grinding to a halt. Production and delivery of goods has slowed or stopped in many places. This will cause major economic damage long-term.

As to who stands to benefit: A small percentage of families control half of the world's resources. As I said in my previous post, even if they lose over half of their wealth, they're still much better off then most of the people on the planet.

That's about all I have to say, and it's pretty much just a reiteration of what I said previously. It's all clear a the noon sun to me. Maybe I'm off and this is not part of what's happening, but I see massive manipulation from where I sit.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Maybe it is a done deal and that is what forming the Space Force was all about?

<<   2  3 >>

join