It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: muzzleflash

I was hoping you'd get my sarcasm. Now I'm hoping you ain't being sarcastic. LOL!
Whichever it is. Stay well and best of luck to you. If I was a millionaire, I'd invite you over for a campfire coffee, just to get a good read on you.

But I have no doubt, you will pound through the sand and come out on the otherside... Always forward! Unless you want to fight twice, for yesterday's sand.

Thanks lol.

I really love coffee and will take up just about any offer for a cup!

As for a read on me in person, you'd find that I love conversation but avoid arguing. If it comes to that I'll almost always concede because I know it rarely ever works and just sours everything.

I quietly listen, make a few jokes if needed, and just try to enjoy the flow of life. I appreciate and am always thankful for friends, so definitely won't ruin it. I just don't fight at all. Been there done that, it sucks.

I keep all my debates strictly anonymous here on ATS. This is a much more productive environment for that anyways, by far.

I love open convos about anything but if it gets too edgy I back down. It's not worth it. This is a really important lesson I learned in life.

Listening is usually a far better course of action.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Keeping "quiet" is no way to be/live.
And a "few close calls" should only remind you, that you're alive!

There is no glory in fear and it doesn't help anybody.
I don't know what your ideology leanings are. But please don't elude to them in a fearful manner, like this. It makes them worthless.

"In real life people would physically attack me for desagreeing"...This/that? WTF is that?

So "attack" back! The world/country (personal space) is as much yours, as it is theirs.

Die with respect, or live with contempt. Very few of them have been honored, with personal sacrifice.
That's what the "left" doesn't understand. At least, not yet anyways.

A few of us, have already defeated there "logic" in battle.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It wouldnt suprise me that this inflated media so called pandemic will be used to ban physical money and go on to digtal transactions only on the basis cash can pass the virus. Somthing TPTB have alwas wanted. One of the final nails in the coffin for complete control. All they need a is a global financial collapse and the people will back it.

Problem reaction solution as many would say.

Good timing too for the 5g roll out

edit on 16-3-2020 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I get what you're saying.
You come across as one, that set's "outside the campfire", "back against the wall, so you can HEAR what's going on". Seeing with your ears and hearing with your eyes. I couldn't train my, highly "educated" Army "officers", that one! But that's a good way to be.

100 years ago, if you crossed my trail. You may have been drawn, to my campfire. As much as I would've been drawn to yours. I'd wager, youd've known how to call into camp.

I can honestly say, half my life, is over.
I'm not trying to change your "tactic of life". Because it honestly is, pretty sound.

My only regret for me though? I wasn't edgy enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

You can bet on it!
That, or something else.

The/A government always steps in to "help".

Then after you no longer need "their help"?
There they are! Still "helping" you, "under penalty of law"!

It is actually documented historically. Yet none of the "educated", seem to believe, the "scientific" evidence... Makes me wonder if, "political science" is actually a field/thing? Kind of seems like, art/dance study, to me. It's there, but it really doesn't do nothing.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The government doesn't *want* to shut down to this extent, it is going to ruin the economy. Although you are probably right about martial law and that sort of thing coming to the USA shortly!

You might be missing how bad this virus actually is, I think that is what is guiding your emotional state. If we don't take social distancing procedures, hospitals will get overrun and the death rate will be about 20% - 200 times flu.

With the social isolation tips in place, we can flatten the curve and get it to only around 3.5% - still 35 times flu.

Although I can see why you have an issue with lockdowns, at the very least, I hope people try to stop being ignorant about the facts surrounding this virus. Their ignorance could cause deaths, even their own or those they love.
edit on 17amTue, 17 Mar 2020 00:26:58 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17amTue, 17 Mar 2020 00:27:27 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You're my new favourite posater here. Slay these bad zombies!!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The government doesn't *want* to shut down to this extent, it is going to ruin the economy. Although you are probably right about martial law and that sort of thing coming to the USA shortly!

You might be missing how bad this virus actually is, I think that is what is guiding your emotional state. If we don't take social distancing procedures, hospitals will get overrun and the death rate will be about 20% - 200 times flu.

With the social isolation tips in place, we can flatten the curve and get it to only around 3.5% - still 35 times flu.

Although I can see why you have an issue with lockdowns, at the very least, I hope people try to stop being ignorant about the facts surrounding this virus. Their ignorance could cause deaths, even their own or those they love.

Poverty and famine kill 25000 people a day. Why is the world not freaking out about that? Becasue rich people are supposedly affected by this, that is why. Lockdowns further divide the classes because the rich can afford to hoard and lock themselves away but the poor can't.
I'm in Africa, it will explode here. We are ALL going to get this virus. The unreasonable hysteria is absolutely mindblowing.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wrong again Zombie!!!

The "Cold" is a "Condition" caused by like 100+ different viruses.

You realize you are completely misinformed yet you persist with the gibberish? Why?

Your brains do not taste good to me. No amount of salt or sugar will fix this...

I think you may have been effected by a brain eating virus?

This is just wiki but there are no hundreds of sites with correct info.
Covid 19

Coronaviruses are a group of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can be mild, such as some cases of the common cold (among other possible causes, predominantly rhinoviruses), and others that can be lethal, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.

Bold added by me.

The common cold.

The common cold, also known simply as a cold, is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract that primarily affects the nose.[7] The throat, sinuses, and larynx may also be affected.[5] Signs and symptoms may appear less than two days after exposure to the virus

You're making yourself look foolish and you seem to be the one spouting gibberish, are you just out to troll members for some reason? Can you point me to my posts were I seem like I'm panicing and following the sheeple like a zombie, I don't have a vast toilet roll collection??

edit on 17-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So many contradictions around the world in the strategies being laid out to handle this virus and its spread. You can't go to pubs, or clubs or theaters, you can't go to places where you might 'actually' enjoy yourself, but you must still go to your place of employment where hundreds may work. You can get infected at work just as easily as at a pub.

Here in the UK they are trying to maintain a balance between keeping the economy going whilst still dealing with the pandemic. The thought is to have some parts of the population infected so that we can develop a 'herd immunity' to the virus, but some, inevitably, are going to die, and have done so.

The draconian measures being used and those not yet mentioned in public, but are coming, haven't been proactive, but reactive, whilst prevarication and hesitation has proved wasteful. MSM have played their part in stoking over-reactive behaviour by people who seek to stockpile (I can't for the life of me think why people think toilet paper is the essential thing here. This virus doesn't come out your arse, it comes out your nose and mouth, so hand tissues are better). A month's worth of rations should easily see everyone through this, which for many, would be a normal shop.

Just buy sensibly. Tins and unperishable food, powdered milk (for when the real stuff runs out), tea, coffee and sugar, and biscuits. The thing to hope for is that the phones, internet, electricity and gas and water remain on. Once they go, we are all well and truly in deep #! No matter what country you are in. Once the power and communication strands break, you then have to go nomadic, you cannot stay in one place, and you certainly cannot aid others. Of course, this is worse case scenario, and it shouldn't ever get to this.

Stay calm, stay sensible, do the right thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Right? This was a refreshing breeze to enjoy, thought I should share:

OUR WORLD IS in deep trouble. This week on Intercepted: The U.S. government failed to respond quickly to the coronavirus and as it spreads, it is likely to overwhelm the outdated and overwhelmingly privatized health care infrastructure. Author Naomi Klein and Jeremy Scahill discuss the bipartisan ruling coalition that created and supported a health system where profits are more important than public health, how the corporate vultures are circling the crisis, and how ordinary people are rising to help each other.[...]

NA OMI KLEIN AND JEREMY SCAHILL DISCUSS CORONAVIRUS, THE ELECTION, AND SOLIDARITY IN THE MIDST OF A PANDEMIC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Your welcome at my house anytime if you can stand the rain lol
By the way i was searching ammo suppliers and ammo and gun sales are way up.
Stay safe my friend.a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: murphy22

I believe you are referring too murphy22, his "partner" is in the medical field.

There is a greater fear, and it's not from the virus, it's from freaked out hoarders who watch too much MSM, youtube and Twatter etc.... They will make people suffer more than the virus, because they only care about themselves.

Exactly.

I'm freaked cuz I live with some hard core panickers.

I keep trying to talk sense but NONE of it works.

This # keeps escalating.

He's doing another run on Walmart now. It's like the 5th run today...

I told him "look the stocks are down 3k, it's time to invest and resell the next day to increase your wealth by over 10% in a day!"

He said I'm crazy.
I retorted that IF the market collapsed, money would be worthless anyways so might as well risk it and gain while the irons hot.

He didn't care, was in a huge rush to buy 500$ worth of # no one will ever use or eat. It'll all be waste and he inadvertently is creating the problem rather than solving it.

He sold all his stocks, bitcoins, everything last week when the crash happened and knowingly accepted a 15% loss from fear/panic/hysteria.

I can't win.
I'm really soft and try to avoid confrontation with anyone in real life, I'm rather meek and quiet generally.

I absolutely will NOT argue or raise my voice at him. In fact I won't push at ALL. I live here at his Mercy so will not ruin that by being divisive. I just gotta STFU and go stay in my room I guess....

Speaking of, anyone got a couch your old pal Muzzleflash can crash on? Where we can live happily without fear or terror or anxiety? I'll do chores and I'm super clean lol...

Good grief this has gone way too far....

I have had to live with hard-core "Bernie Bros" before and it was like living in Hell. I had to bear it as well because I had no-where else to stay. It was my brothers family with 7 very, very far leftists. My brother likes to play "king of the castle" so that made it even worse.They sat around and watched CNN all day, (believing it) and berated ANYONE who went against that narrative. They finally found out I wasn't in that crowd and began to treat me like crap, then they would all dog-pile me with nonsense and hate. They used to dog-pile my now deceased brother on social media all the time because he was a Trump supporter. I Finally got the Hell out of there.

Hang in there somehow, I barely made it out alive. I do not envy your situation.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
People ARE almost begging for total global government control/martial law though. I think you hit a serious talking point here. They are basically begging for it in the main virus update thread. Well respected, long time members, real smart "critical thinkers" too. It's troubling. No idea what happens next.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've reached the point, the very sad point, where I'm now convinced that if the MSM pumped out stories that eating brains was the best thing for people to do, the masses would be eating brains within a month tops.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
People still don't get it. The hospitals are over burdened. People are dying because they can't properly treat it. If it weren't infecting so many so fast, it wouldn't be a problem. Forgot what Italy is going through right now? The internet is still open, if it were all a lie then we would see tons of videos and people on the front lines saying so and all I see are people in beds sick, crying because their loved ones died and doctors saying they haven't seen anything like this. Sometimes the people who claim to be woke are the ones sleeping.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The actual zombies will come with the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hey guys. I have been a lurker in this site for many many years and have never posted or felt the need to post but I do enjoy the site tremendously. This however has made me want to respond. My wife and I are both physicians in the east coast. We have many friends through medical school and residency that we trained with that are now across the country. I just want to say what the medical journals are saying and what are colleagues are telling us on what is happening with first hand accounts is not good at all. This thing is real.

I love me a good conspiracy but I am here to tell you this is far from it. This virus is deadly and the health professionals are getting hit hard with fatigue, fear and lack of equipment. The hospitals on the west coast are filled with these patients in the icu. People will die because of this.

It makes me so angry to see some people think this is fake, conspiracy or overblown. It is not. If we don’t take this seriously we are going to end up like Italy. Not everything is a conspiracy or nwo or war game. In between all that we also have real life. I implore everyone to take this seriously. I can not emphasize this enough. Unfortunately I still have to go to clinic as I still have to see my patients but I can tell you a big part of me wants to shut down, but then I would have to not pay some employees and my patients will be abandoned. If you can work from home do that. Do not go out and mingle if you can help it. The things we are hearing from our doctor friends is one of the scariest things we have heard in a while.

Believe me or don’t but I implore everyone here to take this seriously please. This can get worse in a few days. This is not a simple cold. Yes maybe 80% of people will get a simple cold, but the other 20% are in for a ride that they may not finish. My friend at UCSF says a quarter of the patients on the vent there are under 40. This is no joke. Take care of yourselves and be safe.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gortho

It makes me so angry
end up like Italy

China can build hospitals within 2 weeks. I'd suggest they start to take over Europe in a new War on Horror and Incompetence then? I'm sure the people will embrace our new overlords, and their equally f*cked up police-state, as long as they bring enough toilet paper.

A crisis is one thing, but this is more akin to yet another privatized, austerity ridden clusterfck we managed to get ourselves into.
Talking about anger, where is your anger when it comes to the reasons for your lacking equipment? And why would you bring up war games anyway? Defender Europe? The timing is a wee bit fishy, innit?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Its to late, let them go.
like a drownding man then will pull you down.
so save your selves and those who you can help.

marshale law.
and like china you will die of the flu if you speak out to loudly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join