It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
I may not agree with but surely respect the opinions, theories and rantings of all. But have to say I find your opinion less than valid and a little bull#ty unless you have a loved one, like a mother, sister, brother, wife or child who has suffered and died as a result of complications due to a compromised immune system. Everyone wants to be the beast until they find out what beasts really do.

Somebody's gonna die from the cold!
Oh no!!!

Let's have martial law and forced quarantine sickcamps with crematoriums for all the bodies.

I'm not immoral for saying that's INSANE.

I think you are ignorant and programmed to embrace and demand govt overreach.

You think a few people dying ought to justify the end of free society so you can pretend trading your liberty for security works??

Wrong!

You'll have no liberty and no security.
Welcome to reality my fellow Zombie!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Problem Reaction Solution.
Divide and Conquer.

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat,
Deus Vult!!

And all them other good ol quotes...
Lol....

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Exactly!

It's all a big script to hypnotize us into Zombification. Zombies make the best slaves!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: muzzleflash

Are you a medical professional? Cause I'm in Seattle and around nurses/doctors who are on the front lines and they COMPLETELY disagree with you... stop downplaying this sh*t... people are dying and its only the tip of the iceberg in this country. We had a 19 year old that just died from Coronavirus in Seattle yesterday (not reported yet to MSM) and we have a Emergency Room doctor (who's early 40's) from Evergreen hospital thats in ICU, not stable being intubated and declining fast... You can play this off as being just the cold, but its not, and people like you spreading this information like experts on the subject is just wrong.

Linking people to the WHO and NIH documents is wrong?

Cuz ppl should believe you with your rumors and unsubstantiated claims??

I call BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Invite those doctors to the thread to debate.

Then you'll see they actually will be forced to agree.

This virus is NO EXCUSE FOR MARTIAL LAW and it will not be stopped by quarantines. It is global and WE ALL WILL get it within a year. Every last human on Earth.

Probably over 90% will not even notice symptoms and fight it off naturally. Of the 10% who do show symptoms, less than 1% of them will die.

Yet you think it's OK to ruin everyone's lives in fear monger mode causing modern civilization as we know it to collapse right in front of us?

So then only the military has control, no more rule of law, no free society!??

That's totalitarian and not medically or scientifically valid. You won't stop the virus, it's not a huge deal, and you're wiping your rear with the Constitution while you're in lockup.

None of this is good for your health.
Last I checked the human immune system can't beat bullets or sickcamp gangs.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Hey Zombie! The "Common Cold" kills tons of ppl every year! I'm not downplaying anything! Y'all definitely lost your freaking minds.
!

Entertaining thread.

In my opinion, what we have is another Coronavirus that is potentially harmful to vulnerable people. Hardly world-shattering, although the world IS shattering. This virus is nothing unusual within the grand scheme of medical history, but although this is not the Great Plague, Spanish flu or the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse, the media (ALL media, social, mainstream or otherwise) have helped to make it seem so.

The viral spread of Facebook and Twatter since their comparative infancy ten years ago has a lot to answer for, especially its effect on MM. As has been said numerous times, a decade ago Swine Flu infected 80 million Americans and caused thousands of deaths, yet few folks even remember because Social Media chatter wasn't driving Mainstream Media at the time to the extent that we see today.

This is a #ing mess. Is the fuss much ado about nothing? Of course not, it IS something that has added itself to a long list of somethings. But is it much ado beyond the realms of rational reasoning within the SCOPE of what has become viral before? Yes, without a doubt. The panic is ruling the roost.

But posts such as these don't stand a chance. The horse hasn't just panicked and bolted - it's already in a different world and searching for three apocalyptic companions.

edit on 16-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Are you a medical professional? Cause I'm in Seattle and around nurses/doctors who are on the front lines and they COMPLETELY disagree with you... stop downplaying this sh*t... people are dying and its only the tip of the iceberg in this country. We had a 19 year old that just died from Coronavirus in Seattle yesterday (not reported yet to MSM) and we have a Emergency Room doctor (who's early 40's) from Evergreen hospital thats in ICU, not stable being intubated and declining fast... You can play this off as being just the cold, but its not, and people like you spreading this information like experts on the subject is just wrong.

Linking people to the WHO and NIH documents is wrong?

Cuz ppl should believe you with your rumors and unsubstantiated claims??

I call BS.

Yea, because im known for running onto this site and spreading BS.... Jesus man, I literally live with a nurse who works at Swedish Hospital in Seattle.. She is on the respiratory floor and has Covid patients... I think shes more in the know than some dipsh*t on the internet trying to spread his lies.... If covid is nothing, please come to seattle and ill show you some hot bed areas, and you can go without proper gear, since its just the "cold"...

The reason why we are having a lock down soon is because of people like you who dont take this virus serious.. I'm glad the country (among others) are taking these steps to flatten the curve with this virus
edit on 16-3-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm extremely puzzled by our POTUS on this one.
Months away from a second term in the bag, three yrs
of doing battle with the evil dems and still managing a
heroic rescue of our economy. Well on the way to
super greatness and in just a few days? It seems he
has left us high and dry to who knows what end.

It's as if all his good intentions have succumbed to some great
power he just became aware of. As if the devil himself walked
into the oval office and slapped him around saying, " Listen here
bitch, I told you your time was short! Now lock it all down!"

edit on 16-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Oh you live with a nurse and hear all the gossip.

I'm reading official documents from the world's foremost experts.

I don't have patience for unsubstantiated rumors from a nurse that may or may not exist.

Stop fear mongering, it's paranoid delusional and you're mindlessly using guilt trips to pressure others into martial law.

If you don't like Liberty plz move to China where they'll weld your door shut, cut your phones and internet, and let you think about the philosophy of govt in depth.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is text-book reaction for fear. But that's ok. I understand.
You are saying all of this to someone who buried his mother and sister within two years of each other due to this type of thing. Only this time it's on a global scale vs. just some individual paranoid person. Forgive me if I don't entertain your theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I know my posts don't stand a chance.

I'm immoral because someone died and I dare think I have liberty still.

They're insane.
It is literally the MSM Zombie Apocalypse.

It is all entirely based on unfounded Fear.

Cowardice and Liberty do not mix well...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

If Trump's actually on the side of Liberty he'll fight this.

If we go on full lock down I guess he gave in to TPTB?

I dunno it sucks man.
The people running the World Govt, the UN, suck majorly. It's criminal.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't have patience for unsubstantiated rumors from a nurse that may or may not exist.

Stop fear mongering, it's paranoid delusional and you're mindlessly using guilt trips to pressure others into martial law.

If you don't like Liberty plz move to China where they'll weld your door shut, cut your phones and internet, and let you think about the philosophy of govt in depth.

Ohhhh official documents... you MUST be an expert now!! my bad... Okay, Ill go back to my life, i hope you have fun catching it at some point!

Btw - the nurses arent gossiping. they are literally the ones on the front line here that are dealing with sick patients without N95 masks or proper gear... you are a bad person for taking their actual words/what they are seeing and dealing with as "gossip", but you are probably right, im just hear to spread lies and misinformation, beacuse thats how ive always been here at ATS... you caught me

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler

This is text-book reaction for fear. But that's ok. I understand.
You are saying all of this to someone who buried his mother and sister within two years of each other due to this type of thing. Only this time it's on a global scale vs. just some individual paranoid person. Forgive me if I don't entertain your theory.

What's my theory?

That people dying from the cold (which is so totally normal that you personally know multiple victims from other older strains) - is justification to crash the world economy and close down free society - welcoming the kidnapping of millions and sickcamp quarantines, participating in the rush on goods at the store?

What's next you gonna shoot ppl in the street? Gonna eat some brains?

Gonna force me to Vax at gunpoint?

Tyranny!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ohhhh official documents... you MUST be an expert now!! my bad... Okay, Ill go back to my life, i hope you have fun catching it at some point! becasue people like you who minimize it deserve it

That's PSYCHOTIC.

You're wishing the Corona on me for daring to disagree with your BELIEFS about it? I deserve it and you hope I suffer?

Dude EVERYONE WILL GET THIS NO MATTER WHAT. Your full of hate and anger and want people to suffer yet originally you claimed to care about human life?

Zombie Alert!!!

Mods don't delete these posts.
I want everyone to see the REALITY of the MSM ZOMBIES.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So, you are mad that i wished the cold on you??? I mean, its just the cold, right? Why would you care... I mean, I'm just fear mongering and apparently helping the NWO - lol

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah dude you are sick... you shouldn't be on the internet wishing people ill.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome To the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies

99% of main stream news surrounding the Wuflu has been fear mongering.

Don't forget it is an election year.

Put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So, you are mad that i wished the cold on you??? I mean, its just the cold, right? Why would you care... I mean, I'm just fear mongering and apparently helping the NWO - lol

I'm not afraid of it.

You think it's Megadeth.
And that's what you wished on me, your concept of it.

How can you wish anything bad on anyone? What does hurting others solve? Clearly the problem is within you, not on the outside.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Yeah dude you are sick... you shouldn't be on the internet wishing people ill.

i let my frustration get the best of me. I am frustrated with people down playing this. I have nothing to gain by sharing what my partner is sharing (who is a nurse in Seattle) who deals with doctors and covid patients daily. when people down play this virus as being the common cold, i get frustrated becuase i am in the group thats at risk (Crohns) and people not taking this serious and living their lives as normal puts people like me at risk. Should i have said that to Muzzle? No.. Am i annoyed when I try to share info and am being called a fear mongerer i get annoyed and react..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join