It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Probably because our education system failed to teach the Zomblings that Colds cause pnemonia too?? So now that you discovered over 50 Cold viruses cause pneumonia what you gonna do? Go to Disneyland? Buy some TP? Even bacteria can cause pneumonia.... It's a symptomatic condition not a pathogen. Pathogens can cause all sorts of random conditions. Omg do I have to teach everyone two years of Biology basics?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabethI think it is to late to ''bug'' out.
I also think it was to late to bug out five years ago.

And bug out to where I wonder. What place could any of us reach in a reasonable fashion that would not already be populated ''outbuggers'' who bugged out a year ago or a decade ago. Where would a bugger go that would suit someone who could afford to bug out with reasonable expectations of any form of a life worth living.

No, bugging out now would only be an irrational attempt to flee what is coming.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes, it's a version of the same virus that includes the common cold, but that's like Hefficide said, a tabby and an african lion are same species that doesn't mean they are both lovable little felines?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: JinMI

I am wondering if it's too late to even bug out now.

Yeah your too late.... The MSM hype has already gotten to you lol....

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: mamabethI think it is to late to ''bug'' out.
I also think it was to late to bug out five years ago.

And bug out to where I wonder. What place could any of us reach in a reasonable fashion that would not already be populated ''outbuggers'' who bugged out a year ago or a decade ago. Where would a bugger go that would suit someone who could afford to bug out with reasonable expectations of any form of a life worth living.

No, bugging out now would only be an irrational attempt to flee what is coming.

Yep.
Totally right.
Those bugs will be squashed quickly by the Govt RAID squads anyways.

We have no choice but to eat brains now.

If and when the Internet goes offline and the power goes out it'll be a buffet of brains for everyone!! Yum!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You've got to fight to maintain freedoms won by your ancestors. You've got to be willing to go toe-to-toe against your opponent, but since 9/11, they changed the rules of the game in spite of your principals and convictions.

The first quarantine was surveillance, low-level, certainly intrusive, but quite well hidden. Surveillance is the first tool of tyranny, and the first step to totalitarianism. You need to know what the people are doing, what they are thinking, and what they plan to do?

They won't be concerned with most people. Social media sites were set up so that the sheeple could let everyone know what they were doing in their own little pen. They didn't care who knew what, or who saw what, and the alphabet agencies around the world had a good laugh at all the pillocks giving the information for free. The internet itself is a global surveillance network, far removed from the concept that Berniers-Lee wanted it to be.

Your finances always remain under the control of the elite, who reset things every decade or so, causing much disruption to people and their lives, causing many to struggle and suffer...but so what?

Gun owners, those who professed America to be the 'freest' nation on the planet (what an absolute joke!) because they were allowed to have guns, haven't done anything against the encroaching tyranny and power grabs of successive governments. Governments please themselves now, and the sheeple are expendable.

There's nothing you can do, nor any support to garner, it is what is, and tyranny will (perhaps, already has?) win the day.
edit on 16/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Yes, it's a version of the same virus that includes the common cold, but that's like Hefficide said, a tabby and an african lion are same species that doesn't mean they are both lovable little felines?

Wrong again Zombie!!!

The "Cold" is a "Condition" caused by like 100+ different viruses.

You realize you are completely misinformed yet you persist with the gibberish? Why?

Your brains do not taste good to me. No amount of salt or sugar will fix this...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a reply to: muzzleflash

It's not just the common cold but like i said in my post, it's not the apocalypse either, and I haven't been brain washed into wanting this??
Where are your links and evidence to this just being the common cold?

Derp

World Health Organization

DERP! You forgot to include the next paragraph:

Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.

It's a bit more dangerous than the common cold, but it's also not like the Black Plaque. Stop downplaying it, you're just as bad as the media who are hyping it to be something it's not.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Is this sarcasm? If not, the irony is as thick as Joey Behars ass.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Omg what a great post!

Your brains are delicious and I want to eat that all day!!

Please may I have another taste of your brains??

I love you. Let's quarantine together!
Lol...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Is this sarcasm? If not, the irony is as thick as Joey Behars ass.

Thank you, hahahaha

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

News Flash

Hollywood producers, knowing what sells, make those movies.
Horror films have always been money makers.

The Pentagon is not in the movie or influencer business.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

You really can't believe that,I don't listen to MSM.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: muzzleflash

It's not just the common cold but like i said in my post, it's not the apocalypse either, and I haven't been brain washed into wanting this??
Where are your links and evidence to this just being the common cold?

Derp

World Health Organization

DERP! You forgot to include the next paragraph:

Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.

It's a bit more dangerous than the common cold, but it's also not like the Black Plaque. Stop downplaying it, you're just as bad as the media who are hyping it to be something it's not.

Hey Zombie! The "Common Cold" kills tons of ppl every year! I'm not downplaying anything! Y'all definitely lost your freaking minds.

Want to learn the basics?
National Institutes of Health

On average, adults get 4 to 6 colds per year, while children get 6 to 8 of them. Colds cause about 500 FP visits per 1000 patients per year.1 Because colds occur all year round, the total burden of illness caused by them is greater than the burden caused by seasonal influenza. Colds account for 40% of all time lost from jobs and 30% of all absenteeism from school.2 

There are more than 200 viruses, continuously changing, that are associated with the common cold; coronaviruses are generally associated with more severe symptoms than are rhinoviruses.

A British study of people older than 60 years of age who had colds was able to isolate a causative virus in only 43% of patients,3 and Finnish researchers were able to isolate viruses from 138 of 200 university students with colds.4 Colds occur all year round but are more common in the winter months.2,5

About Influenza from the NIH:

The “flu” has become a popular catch-all term to describe anything from a bad cold to stomach distress. But the real flu, influenza, is a defined illness that many public health officials dread most.

There are like 5 million cases of flu worldwide - but if we all get colds multiple times a year that means there are over 20 billion cases of cold yearly covering all sorts of viruses.

7 billion multiplied by several cases per person equals tens of billions of cases.

This virus is not special, it fits somewhere in the middle of the rest.

You know how many deaths the "Cold" causes yearly? No one does because it's too hard to classify or track adequately, but with over 20 billion cases ++ a year, it's definitely a lot more than the Flu!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I may not agree with but surely respect the opinions, theories and rantings of all. But have to say I find your opinion less than valid and a little bull#ty unless you have a loved one, like a mother, sister, brother, wife or child who has suffered and died as a result of complications due to a compromised immune system. Everyone wants to be the beast until they find out what beasts really do.
edit on 16-3-2020 by BoxerBrawler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.youtube.com...

Professional Wrestling and Political News Media have become the ultimate tag team

Watch the video below.... Pelosi or AOC playing the heel role.
The Pentagon is deeply bedded into influencing the public.

In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in lucha libre) is a wrestler who portrays a villain or a "bad guy" and acts as an antagonist to the faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters. ... Many heels do both, cheating as well as behaving nastily.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

you might like this clip

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

News Flash

Hollywood producers, knowing what sells, make those movies.
Horror films have always been money makers.

I guess you don't ever research your beliefs to see if they are inaccurate either? All ya had to do was look it up!!

A year ago we featured a detailed report by authors Tom Secker and Matthew Alford exposing just how vast the Pentagon and CIA programs for partnering with Hollywood actually are, based on some 4,000 new pages of formerly classified archived documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

Here are over 400 movies the Pentagon directly influenced

That's the first result. If you dig into the topic you'll find hundreds of sources, books, actual copies of the declassified documents, etc spanning this programme and countless others like it from controlling local TV and paper news, radio, video games, etc etc.

Decades of mind control and BS propaganda, admitted openly by them.

Yet you deny that and refused to question your beliefs or look up anything challenging them??

Bad Zombie!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Are you a medical professional? Cause I'm in Seattle and around nurses/doctors who are on the front lines and they COMPLETELY disagree with you... stop downplaying this sh*t... people are dying and its only the tip of the iceberg in this country. We had a 19 year old that just died from Coronavirus in Seattle yesterday (not reported yet to MSM) and we have a Emergency Room doctor (who's early 40's) from Evergreen hospital thats in ICU, not stable being intubated and declining fast... You can play this off as being just the cold, but its not, and people like you spreading this information like experts on the subject is just wrong.
edit on 16-3-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

you might like this clip

Omg so perfect TY so much Dr for linking that! Hahahaha

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join