It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To the NWO my fellow MSM Zombies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
For decades the Pentagon promoted "Zombie" and pandemic films to brainwash us into this glorious Zombified reality I awakened to today!

The Govt run global MSM (the mainstream media) has done an amazing job at conditioning and miseducating us about virtually everything so now we can finally destroy ourselves!!

No worries!! Via the United Nations we can all come together and call QUARANTINE, MARTIAL LAW, and DISAPPEAR ALL OUR POLITICAL OPPONENTS or just WELD THEIR APARTMENT DOORS SHUT!!!

SEE EM OUTSIDE - SHOOT ON SITE!!!
Zombie Apocalypse 101.

I never say this and try so hard to avoid the cliche but...

Wake the # UP people!!!

This is #ing insane beyond all recognition!
Everyone is BRAINDEAD!!!

Thank you Corporations and Govts and Populations worldwide for being utter fools. ZOMBIE HORDES!!!!

Free Society is now in jeopardy and all your legal rights don't mean Jack in the Apoc.

None of your supplies or planning matters, the military is in complete control and will outlive you by pure numbers and volume.

Goodbye Constitutions of the world...
Hello NWO!

Now be good Zombies everyone and go horde rush the supermarkets, I heard there's a run on the last items left!! If any other Zombies get in the way make sure to not get sneezed on!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The irony here is that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ZOMBIES!!

Yet everyone acts exactly like it was for real right now over a mild cold virus!!

Zombie Time!!
Lock n Load!!

LMFAO

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Played right into their hands....
Right into them blindly like clockwork.

Now go to your TV and get programmed for the next phase in our End Times BS gibberish.

I just can't believe it!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sorry muzzle, time for waking has passed.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Forgive me, I can't help but see how dumb it all truly is.

We're throwing away a FREE WORLD SOCIETY and THE BEST ECONOMY IN WORLD HISTORY over a new strain of the COLD.

Look it up Zombies, Corona causes the COLD. It's not the Flu!!

Holy # this frustrates me to no end, lol!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You were the first person on ATS to "friend" me when I first joined and I've always remembered and appreciated that fact.

With that in mind, I want to ask you an honest question if I may.

What if you're wrong?

We've all got our own opinions and we're all trying to subjectively make sense of things in our own ways, on our own terms. Ultimately some of us are going to get it right and others not so much.

I personally choose to take a more serious tone regarding Covid-19 and my view is that saying Covid-19 is just a cold is on par with saying that a lion is no more dangerous than a tabby cat because they're both felines.

But here's the thing. If I'm the one that's wrong I feel like I won't have much crow to eat. I haven't lashed out at others for thinking differently.

I'm just trying to understand the extremely entrenched position you've chosen.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sorry muzzle, time for waking has passed.

I am now referring to EVERYONE as Corona MSM Zombies and will be speaking ironically and sarcastically in a very derogatory manner until ppl snap the # out of this BS!!

I will NOT play along.
I will disrupt one Zombie's mind programming at a time with Truth and Facts if it has to be that way.

I AM THE RESISTANCE!
Long Live the Constitution #$@&*!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
People who are dying of pneumonia from Covid19 might disagree with your assessment of it being just a cold.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know it can be frustrating. It's like your buddy spending all his money on a stripper sounding like "no she really loves me guys I know it" and your like bruuuuh no stop lol.

Let me ask you this. Since I'm of the mind we are in a very high stakes war right now. Stakes so high something feels the need to manufacture pandemics and crash our economy.

Doesn't it feel a little desperate? Grasping at straws trying to keep it together like the wizard of oz after being exposed.

Or do you think this element is winning? I for one don't. I think they will throw some more temper tantrums, expose themselves completely, and be eradicated from this earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Hello old time Zombie Comrade! Nice to see you're still out eating brains!

About your concerns...
That virus cannot be a lion yet.

It will take 500 years to develop the tech necessary to design a Corona strain worth worrying about.

The real danger is the government. They will destroy our lives, not a common pathogen. I don't see how that isn't obvious.

I'll go find a post I made and copy it here. Gimme a few moments.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
People who are dying of pneumonia from Covid19 might disagree with your assessment of it being just a cold.

Probably because our education system failed to teach the Zomblings that Colds cause pnemonia too??

So now that you discovered over 50 Cold viruses cause pneumonia what you gonna do?

Go to Disneyland? Buy some TP?

Even bacteria can cause pneumonia....
It's a symptomatic condition not a pathogen. Pathogens can cause all sorts of random conditions.

Omg do I have to teach everyone two years of Biology basics?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I personally choose to take a more serious tone regarding Covid-19 and my view is that saying Covid-19 is just a cold is on par with saying that a lion is no more dangerous than a tabby cat because they're both felines.

I agree with your statement here.

This isn't an "Apocalypse" type of situation by any stretch of the imagination but it's not just a cold either, it's more serious than that.

I also think that the individuals that cling to the American constitution are fooling themselves. With giant corporations, super rich individuals and the military industrial complex running America, there's no room for the little guy any more and his freedoms and opinions mean zero.
The time to wake up and resist has long gone. Like the Borg said resistance is futile.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Exact post I made last night:

"
It's like a dry run for NWO apocalypse I'd guess.

They are using the MSM to create panic and screw up the economy and violate human rights via 'medical tyranny' (quarantine, forced vaccination programs, ability to lock anyone up and disappear them carte blanche).

They lied about the disease. This variant is so similar to other Corona strains, and may not be worse than the more benign ones.

There are hundreds of worse viruses around us and even with our garbage diets and pollution we're surviving ALL bacteria, viruses, fungus, etc. All of these worse diseases aren't even that bad because our immune systems 'communicate' immunities by simply being around each other and spreading all these pathogens. So we're being exposed to tons of stuff daily but our body beats it easily. It's small loads acting as natural vaccine sources.

In other words - it's way too late to justify any quarantine. Once ppl showed symptoms worldwide that meant it spread all over weeks ago and we just now had symptoms finally.

Since ppl everywhere have symptoms that means we all got it. And it's ok we have a great economy for diversifying our diets which will improve our herd immunities drastically.

Trying to quarantine the whole world destroys the economy, erodes liberty, increases death and chaos, etc - which means less medicine and doctors and foods/herbs/spices and other commodities which equals even more destruction swirling down in a bottomless pit of complete destruction of modern free society.

Then we'll be really screwed. The powers that be know this and are disingenuously playing into it because they have bunkers and will continue operations.

I really do wish Trump was a good guy and would defend the Constitution now more than ever but I doubt he could change tptb even if he wanted to.

We're all brainwashed slaves to $$$ in the end so we all know WHO is behind this aka UN / NWO world govt. Cuz that's who runs the central banks that print the money. This is their doing. They knew and allowed the MSM to omit the fact this was the cold so via some Pentagon disinfo plot spread fear to promote declarations of self imposed martial law (ppl are saying 'I'm self quarantining', everyone wants martial lockdowns suddenly).

This reduces their burdens in enforcing the actual lockdown and sickcamp policies cuz everyone's too scared to leave their houses.

I really do want to rant more about that lol. Man everyone's really freaking me out cuz they are scared and believe in the MSM zombie programming. It's so frustrating and my Spirit wants to fight it though I know how futile that may be."

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It is just the common cold you're scientifically and factually wrong.

I've researched it in depth because I wanted to know for sure what the Truth was.

The TV brainwashed you with Lies and Half-truths so you'd WANT THIS.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nothin’ ever makes me snap to it and come to my senses quicker than someone telling me to “wake up”.

Now I’m woken up every time I open social media or this forum, repeatedly. I’m tormented by the amount of woken hours I’ve gathered in this new era of woke-ness.

It’s ok, once we’re all quarantined without the ability to do a damn thing about it, I’ll catch up on some much needed sleep while I pray I don’t see any muzzle flash’s outside my house trying to break in to wake me from my zombie slumber.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am wondering if it's too late to even bug out now.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's not just the common cold but like i said in my post, it's not the apocalypse either, and I haven't been brain washed into wanting this??
Where are your links and evidence to this just being the common cold, make sure you tell that to the people dying from pneumonia?

edit on 16-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Nothin’ ever makes me snap to it and come to my senses quicker than someone telling me to “wake up”.

Now I’m woken up every time I open social media or this forum, repeatedly. I’m tormented by the amount of woken hours I’ve gathered in this new era of woke-ness.

It’s ok, once we’re all quarantined without the ability to do a damn thing about it, I’ll catch up on some much needed sleep while I pray I don’t see any muzzle flash’s outside my house trying to break in to wake me from my zombie slumber.

Hehehe
Someone's been eating a lot of brains lately I see!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

It's not just the common cold but like i said in my post, it's not the apocalypse either, and I haven't been brain washed into wanting this??
Where are your links and evidence to this just being the common cold?

Derp

World Health Organization

Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).

MERS and SARS are just variants and only slightly worse in some cases.

It's the "Cold" man.

This was the first result from Google "coronavirus common cold"!!

You haven't done 5 seconds of the most basic research at all!!

Hey Zombie, they lied about this whole deal. If they wrote the headline "New Cold strain breaks out" no one would have cared. They lied by omission and hyped the FEAR with bogus statistics that are completely inaccurate and is tantamount to a malicious abuse of statistics.

The way the sensationalism uses the stats to create "death rates" is unscientific and very inaccurate.

Over 90% of all ppl that get Corona will never go to the ER and get counted, THE GOVT KNOWS THIS but allows the MSM to report death rates 10 to 100 times higher than actual estimates.

The true death rate is < 1% by a large amount. Possibly lower than a tenth of a single percentage!

They totally know but are super enthusiastic about martial law anyways.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: JinMI

I am wondering if it's too late to even bug out now.

Way too late.

For a hundred reasons.

Go buy food tho just in case.
I'm sorry.

The Zombie Hordes are here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join