It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Martial Law?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevolutionEvolvd
I have nothing to gain making up a story on a conspiracy forum website. Ive been a member of this site long enough for others to know I dont make # up. Haha... I'm happy to admit I was given false information if it doesnt come to fruition.

But, so far, what i was told is happening in the timeframe i was told it would. In fact, during many public announcements included language being repeated "this can/will change in 2 days"

But sure, keep thinking I'm fabricating stories to gain popularity or brownie points on ATS.

You've got 24hours left from your Martial Law prediction but I'm sure tomorrow, when it doesn't happen, they'll be shifting of the goal posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The only similar thing to that story and what I was told is military. But again, if I was given false information, so be it. However, everything I was told is happening. Hopefully it is b.s. and we're all good.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No shifting haha. I don't care about being right. It's not a god dammed competition. If anything, I sure as # hope nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

However, everything I was told is happening.

Yeah? When did the President announce a national curfew like you stated would happen in your Original Post?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't care about being right.

Then you'd admit your friend who met with the President is not visible.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DevolutionEvolvd

Hence the "variation" in my comment. Every one of them I've heard has been a claim of national quarantine, travel between states being blocked, e.t.c. All variations on the same theme.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Several states have announced curfews.

Zaphod, I did see a similar narrative with the apparent hoaxes regarding state border closures.

Chances are I'm wrong and got bad info and announced it before doing a bit more digging and vetting. And I'm ok with that. But we shall see

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Several states have announced curfews.

Not. The. Same. As. Martial. Law.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No #... and I said this would happen slowly til Wednesday.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No #... and I said this would happen slowly til Wednesday.

It isn't happening at all, the Federal government has done nothing even remotely close to what you claimed in your Original Post using your 'friend' as a source.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this, but there is a video posted on facebook an hour ago showing a load of tanks on the back of wagons going down the motorway outside of Birmingham. (UK)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What Our governor in Kentucky , Beshear , told us this evening that if the bars and such wouldn't abide to rules, they will take drastic measures.

In comes the Kentucky National Guard.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Looks like the administration is considering mobilizing the National Guard and Reserve at the FEDERAL level to help combat the coronavirus. Less than 24 hours from our friend @ DevolutionEvolvd post, and things are already moving along. Look at that! I also have a family member working for the DOD and he's not wrong. Could it simply be that all the people in government warned their family and the family spread the news to others? Could that be why it blew up on social media? I mean that could be it. Rather than attacking others just shut your mouth and prepare your families!

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Could be some legs on this one!

Early today a client who works for business supply company told me that he heard from high up reliable source with very large company with ties to the DOD that within 72 hours we are looking at complete mandatory lock down in ALL of America.

This evening my friend who owns a small medical supply company told me he is banned from all hospitals in our area. (South FLorida) Note he services respirators, oxygenators, and a bunch of other medical devices. Thought it was kinda of odd.

Anyway folks the fits about to hit the shan it would appear.

The worst thing is Im stuck in the house with my super naggy ocd GF for the enforceable future. Urghh!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
At this point you can literally even google search "national guard" and its showing. Funny how mainstream media is not saying a peep about anything military related.

(I'm sure you could keep your GF busy lol)

a reply to: sirlancelot

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

AM, you speak as if you’re on the inside track of what’s going on. Please do tell us what you know?

It’s affected many, I’d love to hear your true take. Without the sarcasm. 🍻

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Oops, wrong thread.

edit on 3/17/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Qchic

National Guard =/= martial law.

In cases like this (emergencies) they mostly assist with logistics.
edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Defender- Europe 20 was about to start. Equipment was deployed and ready when it was canceled. All that equipment has to move home.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Qchic

One of the options the leaders discussed was deploying the National Guard and Reserve to assist states with planning, logistics and medical support, he said.

That’s a far cry from martial law. We’ve already seen multiple states mobilize and deploy the Guard and if anybody thought that wouldn’t continue, they’re an idiot.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join