It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's to stop the 3 letter agencies around the World of taking advantage of the virus ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A thought occurred to me looking at the death rate in Iran . What would stop World military's from introducing stronger variants of the virus in enemy countries once the travel ban goes fully into effect ? If it starts Mutating or we see different strains or certain countries with faster and higher death rates could this be the reason ?

I think we all should be vigilante and really consider this possibility ..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

1 - any evidence that these " 3 letter agencies " have the capacity to weaponise a " new N19COVID strain ?

2 - do you know what mutating means - and how would you tell the difference between mutating [ natural ] and weaponised ?

influenza mutates at a dizy spped - yet no one credible claims weaponisation

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Because it wouldn’t make near as much money for the war profiteers that control everything. Invading and bombing has always worked out better for everyone.

Except for the people actually doing the invading and bombing, that is.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What is a "letter agency", and who are they?

Biological warfare is complicated and counter-productive, in that it is indescriminate. Also, it's banned. Only tin-pot countries are involved in this type of thing nowadays and (like Russia) they'll get caught!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What's to stop them?

I thought they were already doing it. Not in terms of weaponizing the biological component, but in using it as an excuse for a power grab and pretext to control the would population.

They don't need a weaponized virus when they have a weaponized media and capitulative populace.
:
edit on 2020 3 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yep.

Like I said after BREXIT, "The Globalists are losing. They have too much time and money invested to just throw up their hands and give up.". Nationalism is now definitely on the rise against those who promoted open borders and diversity.

We are at war as we speak!

Buckle up because it is going to be one hell of a ride.

new topics

top topics

join