It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps/Corona

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Years ago FEMA conspiracy and discussion was rampant here. To my knowledge we have a lot of "FEMA CAMPS" in our country, why aren't these being used as potential shelter/medical facility for the overflowing hospitals?

Anyone got info on this?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
FConsidering the national guard is mobilizing and within 36 hours will be enforcing a dusk until dawn curfew, they might just use them as holding pens.
edit on 16-3-2020 by Midnight4444 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnight4444
FConsidering the national guard is mobilizing and within 36 hours will be enforcing a dusk until dawn curfew, they might just use them as holding pens.

They cannot.
FEMA is Federal .
National Guard is State.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Those camps will more likely be used by those that are picked up on the streets as homeless. There is NO way this virus can be contained with the homeless roaming the cities as zombies that won't abide by the laws of nature (police control in this case)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

NG can be federalized. Plenty of Army Reserve units as well. Some of the governors have state troops. They might have to be called up if the Guard gets federalized.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffJordan

there will always be an " excuse " - why the alledged " FEMA CAMPS " dont get used

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

NG can be federalized. Plenty of Army Reserve units as well. Some of the governors have state troops. They might have to be called up if the Guard gets federalized.

Cheers

Can be.
Not very likely.
Done.
Next.

link   
Pretty Sure the homeless people in America are the most immune to all viruses

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Stay tuned ... this situation is dynamic

"next" ? You're up!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsamaBinRappin
Pretty Sure the homeless people in America are the most immune to all viruses

You know, you just be right, you never see them going to the doctor .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffJordan

...overflowing hospitals?

Anyone got info on this?

What overflowing hospitals? Have you got info on this? Because I can't find anything more than speculation about the possibility/probability of this happening.

I would assume that those trying to figure this out have been/are looking at multiple facilities to house large populations of coronavirus patients as part of their preparation plans. Including any FEMA camps presuming that they are real and not imagined. I've heard/read suggestions of converting dying/closed shopping malls. I can see many practical reasons for having facilities dedicated to coronavirus patients.

So it may still happen... or something similar.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Stay tuned ... this situation is dynamic

"next" ? You're up!

Cheers

Another fear monger ?
Read some of the recent threads here and stay away from YouTube videos.
Vaccines and cures on the way...

edit on 3/16/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Nah, no fear. I just know how the thinking goes with government people.

All it will take is for one state to fumble a bit. If they decide to federalize one state's NG, the overwhelming thought on their part will be "if we're going to do one, let's do them all so this doesn't turn into an exercise of onesies-twosies..."

These things have their own weird momentum.

Not a YouTube watcher, btw. But your advice on YT is sound. I would broaden it to include all the disinfotainment media.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

California Gov Newsom said he is sequestering Hotels and Motels to house the homeless, and to use for hospitals. He assured us too that he is ready to call Martial Law if he needs to enforce the new rules. People 65 and older are told to stay home.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: BiffJordan

there will always be an " excuse " - why the alledged " FEMA CAMPS " dont get used

Because they don't exist is way too easy.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The Rex 84 Camps that were renamed FEMA Camps by the CT community to rationalize the “Georgia FEMA Coffins,” those camps?

Thirty six years of letting nature return to a natural state had huge impacts on camp integrity. But the biggest thing is a major epidemic of NIMBY.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Cheers

Can be.
Not very likely.
Done.
Next.

How do you know how likely it is for the NG to be federalized?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Cheers

Can be.
Not very likely.
Done.
Next.

I often agree with you but we differ on this. Before the national guard we had militias. The militias existed to protect our borders, not to provoke other countries and invade them. Ill spare you the long story on this however. The national guard made up 45 percent of our forces in Iraq. If you think the government can call upon the national guard to serve in Iraq but it is above them to call upon the national guard for action within our borders then you may be short sighted on this topic.
edit on 16-3-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have a FEMA badge for a contract we are partnered on, I haven't got any notifications yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

Cheers

Can be.
Not very likely.
Done.
Next.

How do you know how likely it is for the NG to be federalized?

Can you give a reason?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join