It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Main Strram ideas did you have but now believe are conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This post goes out with a shout out to ignorant_ape

They did they opposite, and to me, less fun version.

What main stream ideas did you have then something happened and you were like holly snikes, I cannot believe the blowers of be think that I am this stupid

Examples almost any war a country has entered, Assassinations , Suicidea (Jeffery Epstein) , Swamp Gas.....

What was the key piece that made you go....like whoa

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I used to believe (or mindlessly accept) official USAF explanations for specific incidents involving unidentified flying objects.

What a mug.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I thought to much fatty food gave you artery problems with cholesterol....now I know its the white table salt that contains glass and sand that etches out arteries and then the cholesterol is put there by the body to help not hinder.....why do I keep ending up in Germany when I follow things to the truth???...WTF is up with that?....have they been telling the truths all along?...WHoever has suppressed this knowledge are wicked bastards and will pay to a beating heart ,man woman or beast payment shall be in full with an Eon of interest.

edit on 16-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I always belived that area 51 aliens was a hoax, and the people who fell for storm area 51, now the conspiracy is that a large majority of earths population are idiots.

wait that's not a conspiracy, that's a fact. But I digress, JFK the one I believe lee harvey oswald was contracted by some alphabet agency collaborating with the mob, Jack Ruby whacked LHO to keep him from ratting out TPTB.

Now Jack Ruby was a known mafia affiliate, and it was a trademark mob hit, so did the mob act on their own or were they a proxy for the american PTB or some other nations government? either way, the mob was involved.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I basically distrust all mainstream, but I'm open to be proofed wrong.

Follow the money was most of the time the key piece.

As of late i came to the point where i think by doing so we only find the puppets perpetuating the stage show, but not the puppeteer, he never enters the stage. We might see him once the curtain has fallen.

The sophistication, about how the puppeteers handle their puppets is beyond my ability to coherently word it. I just have a hinch.

3 stages of control/warfare, physical, mental, and spiritual.
While the crowd is cought up in the phisical, the puppets are caught in the mental, and the puppeteers are caught up in the spiritual.

I think it's a good setup to create an experience, that can be experienced.
But there is no harmony because the link beween the crowd and the puppeteer, has been cut.

Not much on topic. Sorry

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Now Jack Ruby was a known mafia affiliate, and it was a trademark mob hit, so did the mob act on their own or were they a proxy for the american PTB or some other nations government? either way, the mob was involved.

watch the 3 1/2 hour long documentary "Everything is a Rich Man's Trick" . . . it confirms your beliefs AND explains "how it came to be that way" . . . essential viewing imho, not one second of wasted time in it either, no repetition etc.

It's a wowzer of a tale anyway and makes more 'sense' than ANY other crap I've heard about it ... you'll love the movie mate

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I used to buy into the whole "a few bad apples" conspiracy theory about government and LEO corruption.

But after seeing so many LEOs getting off scot free for straight up murder and seeing legislators legalize criminal acts for themselves while criminalizing the exercising of rights for everyone else, I had to re-think the matter.

Finally, it occurred to me that honest people with integrity wouldn't tolerate corruption and crime any more than corrupt people would tolerate honesty and integrity. One side would weed out the other. Honest legislators would expose the dishonest ones, run them out of office, and take them to court for their crimes. Honest cops would go after killer cops just as hard as they would cop killers.

Reality shows us this is not the case. Have you ever heard of a cop sitting in jail for perjury or planting evidence? Was there ever a trial over the Fast and Furious gun running? How about the CIA drug smuggling? There are way too many examples to list, but the conclusion is clear. There must be far more corruption than integrity in government and law enforcement.

The "few bad apples" theory just doesn't hold up.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I used to believe that Democrats loved America and their fellow Americans.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I used to believe that Oswald acted alone.

now I'm convinced the mafia did it.

shame the gooberment still won't open the files.

Carewemust, the democrats did used to love the USA. new generation not so much.

new topics

top topics

join