It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA CoronaVirus-19 Crisis Is Being Taken Advantage of By Several Entities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just goes to show you that this admin is the same as the last which was the same as the last and so on.

Maybe your starting to see that now.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Don't forget the sinister connections between all the losers exposed by the anti-American arrangements made by prior Administrations.

Like:

The Paris Climate BS
The Iran BS
The China trade deals
The Mexico // Canada trade deals
The EU trade deals
Etc
Etc

All those involved have axes to grind with Trump and will do anything to trigger an economic depression to regain power and continue the anti-American BS 🎱 😷

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Chicken pox and Herpes are like kissing cousins or something...so I guess I can see where they got confused.

But Covid 19 and common cold are very related considering they are both variations of....the Corona Virus. Symptoms are just pretty much opposite of each other as Covid doesn’t have the sneezing and runny nose that the cold does. Which could be human immunological response: slime it to contain and expel it to remove.

But from what I have seen the numbers have been exaggerated one way or another on either susceptibility or mortality because this 1% secretly have it and 3% that have it die is nuts. That means 3.2 million people in the US have it and 96,000 are dead or dying. Or go per state, Ohio has 110,000 infected with 3,300 dead or dying. And those numbers are not there nor have they been there in other countries like China, Iran, Italy or Spain.

Yes, humans haven’t naturally developed a defense to Covid-19 yet, we are at it’s mercy. But as far as apocalyptic plagues go...this one is pretty weak compared to things we deal with every year and have some level of immunity towards.

Covid isn’t the pale horse. It’s not even the road apples.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Think I said to convince us to change things.. mainly to pulling the plug on our dead economy, picking up what we find that is salvageable, burying and morning what isnt and setting out to build a better tomorrow.
We cant make america great again if we have a zombie economy sucking the life out of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
This is going to be unpopular not only with me for sticking my toe in this political crap, but for others who may read this, but I gotta say it.

The President has been playing good cop bad cop.

Period.

As far as those entities you mentioned, its basketball ALL THE WAY.

Been saying it for years, but no one would listen.

If you notice, after last night's Sanders/Biden debate, some Democrat governors who praised the Trump-Pence Admin for working with the state so well, are now back-tracking. Cuomo caught a lot of heat for that over the weekend.

Bernie Sanders: "We must defeat Trump at all cost!"

People hear that, but don't realize that it's not just a cute phrase for Democrats this year. A look at how Democrat-led states are overreacting to what is a nothing-burger virus (only 71 deaths since January) in the USA should tell us all something.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Don't forget the sinister connections between all the losers exposed by the anti-American arrangements made by prior Administrations.

Like:

The Paris Climate BS
The Iran BS
The China trade deals
The Mexico // Canada trade deals
The EU trade deals
Etc
Etc

All those involved have axes to grind with Trump and will do anything to trigger an economic depression to regain power and continue the anti-American BS 🎱 😷

Lots of blood-suckers used those for influence peddling and enabling their families to live high off the hog. President Trump said 2 weeks ago that draining the swamp of corruption is harder than he thought, but he'd get it done.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Just goes to show you that this admin is the same as the last which was the same as the last and so on.

I would do the same thing if the U.S. MSM drummed up a major crisis out of nothing. At first, President Trump said closing the border to inbound traffic would be enough. But the MSM and Democrats slammed him for not doing enough. (i.e. doling out big $$$)

So Trump said, What the hell. We'll play along, and come out on the other side as saving America from CoronaVirus, just like Obama-Biden took credit for saving America from H1N1 Virus in 2010.
edit on 3/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Do you really think folks take your rants as logical?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodsBeGone

Did you really need to make a throw away account?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Only the "right" people.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I notice how silent the media is about Nancy Pelosi directing the U.S. House to stay adjourned until she gives them the OK to return. (Scheduled return from vacation is March 23rd)

Nancy does not want to pass any bills that help individuals or businesses. Doing so would help President Trump. In an election year, that's a HUGE no-no.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Like I said. trump is the same.

And I bet your the same as the obama worshipers and will praise trump no matter what he does.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I was listening to NYC mayor DeBlasio and NY Gov Cuomo on MSNBC tonight, just after Senate Democrats voted to kill the Consumer assistance package ($1,200 to each working American).

Those two are demanding that at least $50 Billion dollars be sent directly to New York State and New York City...and many billions more to states/cities across the country, because this Covid-19 pandemic is causing them to lose lots of money.

All House and most Senate Democrats agree with them.

In other words fewer than 500 deaths from Covid-19 in this country since death #1 occurred on February 8th, is flushing them all down the crapper.

SUUURRRE!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Like I said. trump is the same.

And I bet your the same as the obama worshipers and will praise trump no matter what he does.

You're really into making statements without links to info to back up what you say. You are also really into criticizing individual members of this forum. I don't get it... But since God made all kinds of people, I (grudgingly) accept it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I do, thanks for your diligence.
I have been informed/learned about much.

originally posted by: carewemust

Only the "right" people.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But its not likely that Democrats will choose Biden as their next Pandemic savior. Him and Obama let more than 13,000 Americans die, during the H1N1 Virus Epidemic.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You are also really into criticizing individual members of this forum

Some members of this forum criticize other americans all the time. For example.

Nancy does not want to pass any bills that help individuals or businesses. Doing so would help President Trump. In an election year, that's a HUGE no-no.

Lots of blood-suckers used those for influence peddling and enabling their families to live high off the hog.

I'm just going with the flow.

In fact isn't this entire thread you criticizing the government? Well except trump of coarse.

If you don't want to be criticized then don't do it yourself and you wont hear from me.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Definitely not seeing that here. What I am seeing is that in a very big way, a large portion of Americans that are the most vocal in times of big inconvenience, are whiny and selfish children who greatly deserve this kind of destruction. Talking about the mass media, their lackeys, and people like Nancy Pelosi and her kind, who aren't even fit for cleaning up after a dog let alone caring for their constituents.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Don't forget the senators who decided to suddenly liquidate stocks that were going to be impacted by the outbreak.

Regardless of party they should all resign and be put on trial

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That is exactly how I see it, Trump has been put in a tough spot and once the NBA and the NCAA shut everything down it was clear that Trump would have to play along to an extent.

I am still having a hard time with the numbers, I mean the H1N1 numbers were;
60+ million infected
300k dead
We have not even approached those numbers and we seem to be willing to send our economy, which equals our lives, into a depression the likes none of us have seen. Many more will die from the economic hardship and others will have a significantly diminished quality of life. It just does not add up, there is much more going on then we are being told.

originally posted by: carewemust

I would do the same thing if the U.S. MSM drummed up a major crisis out of nothing. At first, President Trump said closing the border to inbound traffic would be enough. But the MSM and Democrats slammed him for not doing enough. (i.e. doling out big $$$)

So Trump said, What the hell. We'll play along, and come out on the other side as saving America from CoronaVirus, just like Obama-Biden took credit for saving America from H1N1 Virus in 2010.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join