It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly the Derivative Market has been Abandoned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Left on its own to start some blame. J P Morgan and his Chase bunch are now buying Silver full blast. Before they shared that derivative market loss run by the computer program Greenspan delivered shared it with Citi. He went to U T Arlington same time as my dad to learn Fortran...he he 1965 it was.....

Greenspan btw sent us a message as the Boston Fed Bank publications link....Road to Roota

But Chase is the biggest derivative bank in the US ....Deutsche is the world's biggest. They've left 2 Quadrillion dollars of bank notes......gonna blame someone or somevirus I do suppose
edit on 16-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Right now the printed price of Silver is 14.77 but it's not available physically till 18.00 dollars...Chase!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
14.02 just now....that's 1402 coming at us sideways....he he, no! Not funny...

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

When did they pull the trigger????

Silver is sitting at $14.20

It's been dropping a dime at a time since the rates went to ZERO yesterday evening Pacific time.

ETA:
$14.10 now..

edit on 3/16/2020 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just read off cnn
Fed is gonna be buying more of the mortgage backed securities now. Cant remember just how much all together the fed is throwing in this time and not sure if it's part of the 150 or so billion or trillion or so theyve already announced but all together...
Something tells me they are addressing a problem that might be a tad bit more than the little bug that is circulating and the havoc its causing.
Oh ya, they also dropped interest rates to 0..
I think their actions are now freaking out the markets more than the little bug is... the futures dropped a thousand points after they announced the 0 interest bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
At the Asia open the same time as the big speech

a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Right now the printed price of Silver is 14.77 but it's not available physically till 18.00 dollars...Chase!

JM Bullion has Canadian Maples for $17.27

comparesilverprices.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The FED and the central banks are clearest threat to the security and future of the world.

PERIOD.

We've been warned so many times, and well....here's our sign I suppose.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

And yet, it was trump and the treasury that has been saying the fed had to do more..
Really, outside of the issue of the interest that the fed supposedly charges...
I really dont see where it matters weather it's the fed or the govt.
The govt would be having those printing presses smoking just as much as the fed is.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They should drop the rate further to -5%

That'll do something

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There's too much corporate debt out there. Companies with large amounts of debt are going to find it next to impossible to refinance that debt and everyone is freaking out over the economic damage that will be caused by these lockdowns. All the exchanges are down - the FTSE in London is at its lowest level since 2011 - and everyone thinks that there's a going to be a recession, perhaps a bad one. It's going to take something special to pull the markets out of this dive right now, it's not looking good at all. And when the Dow opens it's not going to be pretty. Again.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As of 4:17 a.m.

Silver is at $12.70

Wow.

If the OP is correct, they may be dragging silver lower through manipulation in hope's that investors will sell off so they can gobble it up at bargain prices. Then it will take off and they'll gooble up the rest and make a killing.

They are really murdering metals to keep the dollar relevant ...just wow..

History people...we are witnessing a pinnacle moment in history right now..

Enjoy! Personally, I've lost my appetite for popcorn. Seemed witty before, not so much now..

edit on 3/16/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
As of 4:17 a.m.

Silver is at $12.70

Wow.

If the OP is correct, they may be dragging silver lower through manipulation in hope's that investors will sell off so they can gobble it up at bargain prices. Then it will take off and they'll gooble up the rest and make a killing.

They are really murdering metals to keep the dollar relevant ...just wow..

History people...we are witnessing a pinnacle moment in history right now..

Enjoy! Personally, I've lost my appetite for popcorn. Seemed witty before, not so much now..

So does this mean hang on tight to whatever physical silver you may have stored away for a rainy day?
I.e,the rains are finally on thier way?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Not only do you hold on to every last bit, with prices being intentionally depressed, do what the banks are doing. Buy up more!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1) Blame the virus for the derivate market clusterf***
2) Kill the elderly to lessen the weight on the pension funds
3) Celebrate victory

new topics

top topics

join