It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sukhoi S-70 and Okhotnik UCAV Flying Jointly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's like they are doing a soft tango or whatever. That flying wing sure does look familiar. They call it the Hunter Killer and call it a heavy I guess. They are testing radar extension range and other joint operation features. Anybody got videos of comparable F-22 stuff?? I read our raptor is practically a mini awacs.

is

They cancelled my airfest

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No, because the DoD tends to not release a lot of video of that sort of testing. It's going on, but there's not a lot of video of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've seen a X-47B with a Rhino, but I'm not sure if there's footage out there.

Valkarie is slated to fly as part of the ABMS test around the corner, and should be flying with F-35's and Raptors as a "translator" right about today, but I've got nothing for you there, either. I'm not sure what the total affect all the coronavirus is going to have on all this from DOD and contractor perspectives, but right now I'm not traveling to California as planned. There should be footage soon, as the plan is definitely similar to the Russian one you outlined (remote sensor, UCAV, Loyal Wingman, etc).

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

anyone else notice the logo on the wall in the first few mins of the video

slide ruler
edit on 18-3-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The Valk Skyborg test is now scheduled for April, pending COVID-19-ness. The ABMS test is pushed to June.

new topics

top topics

join