It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah well I can't get the First Quarter Bank Numbers....They'll cancel that release looks like.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm scouring the Treasury Cash Balance release and SOMA but the info is different looking.....

I should shut up.....naw, seasonality should make for a recovery in bonds yeilds....but I won't trade this...

Headin for the exit till we see bank quarter reports
edit on 15-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dow Futures down -1000 already !!!! 😷

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yen to dollar is at 106, but bank desk rates are different by about 3 yen per dollar when buying or selling
either way I'd like ti the yen to shoot up to 115 against the dollar. my ss money will increase to some degree on April 4.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We usually see upswing in liquidity mid March but......

And normally this would be the worst of the downturn for equities....but I wonder!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here is probably one of the dumbest questions you will ever read..
Is it possible that all this panic buying of toilet paper along with just about everything else in the stores has put too much money (both from peoples accounts and credit cards) into the electronic pipeline so to say being transferred from hither to thither and thus not really officially anywhere..
Thus a problem quite similar to a good old fashioned bank run.
I only ask because I have never in my 60+ years of my life seen stores shelves so empty as i am seeing on some of the videos......

new topics

top topics

join