It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The political chain yanking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Politicans have been yanking everyones chains since day one. Dems vs Repubs, where is it all going to end?
Does anyone really care what party people belong to? In the end none of us get what we thought we were voting for! So why blame each other, it's not you and me. It is the fat cat, pork belly politicans! Who else do you think is useing the masses for self profit, it sure as hell ain't the neighbor! It's those trust fund, uptown, let me eat my fish eggs with my pinky in the air snobs. And if you think it's not, you might be one of them! Or on your way to being a poser.

If everyone would just stop trying to play the "Blame Game", and realize it has nothing to do with what "label" we place on each other. But more of, what do we know. What do we know about those trying to win our favor? We know they have lied about what they intended, they withheld their true intentions from everyone, we know that unless we put aside the differences that "they" created we will NEVER get what we for so long deserve.

Who really cares about what a republican or democrat is, Parties have come and gone, isn't it about time these parties found their places along side the "Wigs".

Division among the people is the only thing created voting parties have been proven to accomplish. Wake up, slap some sence into the person next to you and say, "It's time the people came back to our sences." Stop being the sheeple, we have ALL the power. If we don't approve of someone, they are $h!t out of luck, because until someone is found worthy of being our elected official, we don't have to settle for what they give us. Just because a few choices are displayed doesn't mean we have to pick from them.

It's like going shoping, are you going to buy the first thing you see that looks like what you want, or are you going to look around and see if you find exactly what you want.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I got what I wanted with Clinton.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A stained dress off of Ebay?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

LMAOROFL!!!!!! That was utterly funny........good lord.....

sorry.......LMAO

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I got a lot better than Bush gave America...unemployment, lost jobs, lost wages, nationwide depression, bad economy, world scorn, (must I conintue?)

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I got a lot better than Bush gave
America...unemployment, lost jobs, lost wages, nationwide depression, bad economy, world scorn, (must I conintue?)

Please do....your democratic view can diffently be no worse or worse then the Republican. WHat this country is feeling today is representive of the "cause and effects" of the prior administration.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You're not helping.

Wait, tho. you think its b/c of the last admin or the LYING CRIME MACHINE AND THE RELIGIOUS FANATICS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Lets cut the chase, Col. you and I both know, that the president has so much power beyond being told what to sign his name on.

In order for our political bs to straighten out, something about those in more permanent possitions within the government are going to be needing replacemnt. It doesn't matter who is president, they still follow the advise of the same people as those before them have.

I have come to suspect that both sides are in fact one and the same. Hence my open disapprovel for both parties.

Or are you so dead set in being a labeled Democrat that you can't see how you have lost individual thought? Not saying you cannot think on your own, it's just why not look at these issues from an outside perspective?

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lets cut the chase, Col. you and I both know, that the president has so much power beyond being told what to sign his name on.

In order for our political bs to straighten out, something about those in more permanent possitions within the government are going to be needing replacemnt. It doesn't matter who is president, they still follow the advise of the same people as those before them have.

I have come to suspect that both sides are in fact one and the same. Hence my open disapprovel for both parties.

Or are you so dead set in being a labeled Democrat that you can't see how you have lost individual thought? Not saying you cannot think on your own, it's just why not look at these issues from an outside perspective?

So, now you want to blame career officials for the problems now. Listen, I can think on my own. I objectively see and remember that when the economy was good, the President had an economic "game plan" and based his platform on that. Now, when the economy is bad, I objectively remember that the current president catered to the greed of the American people with tax cuts with no real economic plan. Just tax cuts and "compassionate conservatism."

That and $2.25 will buy you a comic book...starring our current cartoon character, Resident Bush.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Advisor

My point since this whole Republican/Democrat bashing started.....

Both sides point fingers at each other, yet both can't seem to look at the mirror to see the truth. Finger pointing is not a solution; it is simple denial of the "mirrored" truth.....both sides have resposibility for past and current "cause and effects"!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Mirrored truth? Yesteryear, that might be true when there was a bit of integrity and shame. But, in today's Bush Crime Family, that mirrored truth rings hollow. They have no shame and will do ANYTHING and spill ANYONE's blood for oil as we already know.

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Colonel]

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That could be said of almost every politican. I dont exactly like politicans any more than I do bad attournies. What I'm getting at is, politics as a whole have become as much a bad thing as religion has these days. They both sound like bad words, I agree with much of what you say. It's just that I see a complete change is nessisary. Both parties should be gotten rid of. They are about as outdated to day as the "wigs" would be. Todays real world society calls for more, and as a people, you , me and the rest of America need to unite and make the changes we see are required.

Colonel, I recognize valididy in your opinion, but I don't see the use in blameing one party over the other. as both sides are playing each other for the worst. If a change is going to happen, it is going to happen through both sides working together.

Three strange things in the world: loving war more than peace, loving excess more than sufficiency, and loving falsehood more than truth

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The attempts to blame our current economic situation on the previous administration is comical at best!!

The issues with the economy did not begin until shrub had been in office for almost a year, he was still basking in the glow of a healthy econ created by the previous 8 years under the Dems Admin.

How is it that shrub and his gang of crooks are not given the blame for thier blunders and lack of a real econ plan when Clinton had the budget balanced and money in the bamk for that rainy day that came soon after shrub started handing out money to his rich 1% cronies?

Because the repugnants brain seems to work only in one mode: Give away the bank to our rich cronies and find a way to blame the whole mess on a democrat.
You see this is nothing new, the righties have been doing this for years but when bush1 tried to blame his problems on the last dem who'd been out of office for 12 years (8 if Raygun & 4 of bush1) since the Carter admin left DC, the voting public wised up and booted his but to the curb.

I'm hoping is does not take the voting public another 12 years of this nonsense to wise up again and boot resident shrub all the way back to texass!!!

As Dems we must make every effort to help get all elligible Dem's registered and to the polls in the coming Presidential elections to ensure that we do not see shrub for another 4 long agonizing, paralyzing years in the WH!!! Our country would be hard pressed to endure 4 more years of this tyranny.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I got a lot better than Bush gave America...unemployment, lost jobs, lost wages, nationwide depression, bad economy, world scorn, (must I conintue?)

Hey Colonel, have you been offered a position on the Clinton Legacy Reconstruction and Protection Commitee? If you haven't allow me to nominate you and if you are already a member, you should ask for a promotion.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 11-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seekerof, man, I like those reality cartoons!!

new topics

top topics

join