It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany tries to stop US from luring away firm seeking coronavirus vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip part 2 anyone?

Obligatory
to let the class know it's just a joke
edit on 15-3-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

All suggestive with no actual proof as usual. All just stories and fables. 🎱 😷

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Somebody explain to me why I can't copy anything on the site you linked. I can copy paste from other sites but not that one.

nationalpost.com...
edit on 15-3-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: oloufo

All suggestive with no actual proof as usual. All just stories and fables. 🎱 😷
Yeah, any and all sources about the OP reads like a political gossip mag πŸ˜‚

Like the evil trump wants to keep all the vaccines for himself!! 😈😈😈

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yea my wifes friends that think orange man is the debil are beside themselves with rage over how horrible he is...

I asked does the articles have any proof or is it more sources say... like sources said he was guilty of (insert investigation here)… I got unfriended multiple times.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It was on the evening news a while back that Seattle was beginning clinical trials immediately of a vaccine on 45 volunteers.

The first clinical trials for a coronavirus vaccine will take place in Seattle. Kaiser Permanente said it received federal permission to start testing a vaccine developed in Boston.

Lead Kaiser researcher Dr. Lisa Jackson said the virus may become a seasonal problem like influenza, or it may disappear as SARS did years ago. However, she said β€œthere is obviously a need for a vaccine and for treatments against this newly emerged virus so that is what we are working as rapidly as possible to accomplish.”

The initial trial will need 45 healthy adults. Jackson said that no research participants will be given a placebo.

People who are interested in participating can sign up online at corona.kpwashingtonresearch.org.

Any vaccine developed wouldn't be ready for at least a year.

www.kuow.org... esting

It seems plausible to me that the resources in the USA might be able to advance research on a vaccine quicker than a company in based in Germany; a country 28 times smaller than the US.
I don't know how much money Germany devotes to medical research compared to the US, but I'm willing to bet we've got the leading financial edge.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Any number of reasons it's wanted here. QC, R&D, assuring the US has a reliable supply of the vaccine, increasing employment levels.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Any number of reasons it's wanted here. QC, R&D, assuring the US has a reliable supply of the vaccine, increasing employment levels.

Exactly and let's face if this is a worldwide crisis and we are supposed to be a global community shouldn't Germany be altruistic and share it freely to any and all countries and see which one develops it the quickest? or it all could be just false claims by the German company, to begin with.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Exactly and let's face if this is a worldwide crisis and we are supposed to be a global community shouldn't Germany be altruistic and share it freely to any and all countries and see which one develops it the quickest? or it all could be just false claims by the German company, to begin with.

I can't remember one instance of Germany doing something altruistic.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I can't remember one instance of Germany doing something altruistic.

Well that's kind of the point pretty sure that was Merkle's theory as she opened up Germany's borders to immigration aka globalism one-world government. Now we a chance to test that theory and if they will set on it for financial or negotiating reasons

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

German Virus Vaccine Firm Denies US Made Takeover Offer

By The Associated Press

March 16, 2020, 11:08 a.m. ET

BERLIN β€” A German company working on a potential vaccine for the new coronavirus denied reports Monday that the U.S. government was angling to acquire it, while German officials sought to ease tensions fueled by the story by insisting the firm would stay in the country.

NYT

Fake news?

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join