It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19: definitely a conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Simply the endgame of this agenda.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There are a few things that are undeniable .

-There is a Virus

-People are catching said virus and getting sick

-The Virus was downplayed at first, I would say so it could spread

All in All though this virus is not that deadly, and the honest to God truth is the sooner this virus makes its journey among the populous the better, Then we can all get back to normal. The Problem is though for what ever reason the media and powers that be are milking this pandemic for everything its worth and that scares me because this is not that big of a deal. Its almost like they don't want things to go back to normal, I'm guessing before this is all over some of our freedoms will be taken to never be returned. And the moronic diva attention seeking citizens on social media are just handing over everything and asking if there is anything more they want.

People keep saying this is going to get worse ?? It only has to get worse if we allow it to get worse, SPECULATION is the mother of all evils .

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Simply the endgame of this agenda.

I can't tell you how many of these dramatic videos I have seen over the years, And they all suffer from the same flaw.

The supposed rulers , its a load of crap I worked for the government for years . The Government or any one group with in or above the Government is not capable of such intelligence and or malevolence , its a load of crap. There are groups of rich people who have little secret meetings yes, but so what ? they are bored with life they would do anything to keep themselves entertained.

Secondly all this video describes is the Democratic System of Government. Which we all willingly submit ourselves to and pay taxes to , so that we as a people can have a stable country with shelter, power, water and communications also a Military to defend us and a Police force to up hold the law so that we do not descend unto anarchy. We pay taxes for all of these services and willingly do so, yes there are corrupt people at the top there always will be POWER corrupts all people given enough time , no matter how good the person was to begin with. In the end we are all scared brittle humans there is no denying it.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The media was down playing this at first. I wonder exactly when and why that changed.
a reply to: LookingAtMars

i think the virus is very real and deadly. it was a bio-weapon that was released deliberatly. it was downplayed so it would spread and now its being overplayed to cause fear.

now we will hand over our rights: freedom to assemble, 2nd amendment, etc all in the name of being safe.

just wait mark my works their will be mandatory vaccines for all Americans if not the world. its being used as a power grab, but it is still a very real virus so they get the added bonus of population reduction at the same time.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's not AIDS.

The antiviral medication field is very small. Basically, it is mainly because of AIDS/HIV that we have antiviral medications at all. Up until the advent of AIDS/HIV, we simply developed vaccines, but we all know how that went with AIDS/HIV, so they started looking at how viruses act to infect the cell and started attempting to interfere with those processes, both inside and out. As a result, most of our anti-viral medications are used for AIDS/HIV, so it would be expected that they would end up trialing many of them against this disease.

You'll note that chloroquine also shows good results, enough so that both China and South Korea wrote it into their treatment protocols for this disease alongside remdesivir. But chloroquine is an anti-malaria drug, so does that make this a parasite? Not at all, it just means that chloroquine happens to enable a process that inhibits viral production, in this case it facilitates the uptake of zinc into the cell, and high levels of intrcellular zinc interferes with viral reproduction.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

The media was down playing this at first. I wonder exactly when and why that changed.
a reply to: LookingAtMars

i think the virus is very real and deadly. it was a bio-weapon that was released deliberatly. it was downplayed so it would spread and now its being overplayed to cause fear.

now we will hand over our rights: freedom to assemble, 2nd amendment, etc all in the name of being safe.

just wait mark my works their will be mandatory vaccines for all Americans if not the world. its being used as a power grab, but it is still a very real virus so they get the added bonus of population reduction at the same time.
I agree it is a bio weapon because of its best results wish list tool set. But not sure if it was released by accident (earlier than planned) or deliberately! The nature of this bw virus tool was designed for purpose and is not just a thing of nature for a multitude of reasons! Just look at the way it operates.
edit on 17-3-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The virus and associated symptoms are no worse than seasonal flu for most, including the older folks, take a look at the cruise liner that was infected at the begining of this "crisis", 700 on board got infected, average age 478yrs they couldn't go on deck as a strong wind would blow them out to sea, 7 of those sadly died, but that was it, 7.
The reason for the panic within the goverments of the world is the rate at which the virus spreads, not how deadly it is, there is not one Healthcare system in the world that could cope with the sudden influx of new patients if this is allowed to spread unhindered, only because of the speed of the transmission.
If the healthcare systems collapse, in particular countries that have had healthcare cuts over the years, like the UK or have a broken healthcare system like the US, this crisis will be political suicide to whoever is in charge, thats why they are panicking now, damage control.
So stop thinking of it as the end of the world, its not a reason to panic buy or hoard, it is a reason to wash your hands and keep your distance in particular to those that it will hurt, the elderly and the immune defiecnt, call around to your elderly neighbours if you have no symptoms and drop them your number if they need anything while they isolate, i've done it, just let them know someones got their back.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: redpassion

So yea, maybe nothing will change.

That's not what I said.

I know that wasn't what you said. That was not a rebuttal (or "false agreement"), just me opening to the (sad) idea of that maybe nothing will change.

The global economy is what it is for a reason. Capitalism. Competition. The US cannot compete in some markets, primarily because of labor costs. So, the US must find other markets in which to compete (or reduce labor costs). Don't blame the suppliers, if you must blame someone, blame the consumers for demanding low cost products.

I agree with you, the consumer has a lot of the blame. Most people always want the latest, cheap and try to change their products every year if not every 6 months or less, even if their product is still in good shape and working. I have a cell phone that is at least 5 years old. It works fine, why would I change it? Tomatoes for example that have no taste but are harder because that is what the consumer wants, hence people trying to squeeze and bury their nails into them, so stupid, when all you have to do is just smell it and see if it's not rotten. So companies went and modified them to be harder.

Companies put in some products the "programmed obsolescence" to make you keep consuming. For example the Epson printers, programmed to print X quantity of pages and then never work again. Hackers have changed the firmware to avoid this and keep printing with no problems (eventually the printers dies of course, but you can get a lot of more life from it than what the company wants).

So not all the blame is from the consumer, education is a good part of the equation, media the other and also governments, which should in theory, regulate that we have a good education and non lying media. Instead we see them putting gags in teachers and the media. And making them say whatever political agenda the most powerful have. This is a huge problem. It's brain washing.

It's a mess we have gotten ourselves into. And almost everyone is to blame.
edit on 17/3/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Don't forget the 'Yellow Vests' in France. The Farmers and Construction Sector in the Netherlands. The recent 'Yellow Vests' farmers in Spain. Possible more I'm unaware of, or just not remembering. A LOT of governments were having an issue with massive protests going on.

It's either; Supervirus that destroys all; Kickstarting of the totalitarian police-states; Economic reset - Or all in one nice elite-approved package.

Before reading this thread my opinin about the virus situation was in line with everything the MSM and our "leaders" advise and say. But there are some strange coincedences and "facts" going on. The coincedences like mentioned in the quote above and the strange "facts" when I look at the stats of my own country The Netherlands. Confirmed 1705 on tuesday march 17, deaths 43 and recovered 2. Now... can somebody explain to me how there can be just be 2 recovered while those 2 belong to the very few first contaminated with the virus. Where is the rest of the recovered people...or dead people? And ...yes, while "they" are at it they would love to introduce a cashless society..when the smoke clears.

Anyways... the other day I heared or read somewhere that our friend the pedophile epstein sponsored lab techs involved with virus research....and connected with a Wuhan, China lab. Could this be a belated going away present from epstein for the world? Can anybody confirm this story or enlight us of the BS of it?

edit on 17/3/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

www.justice.gov...

Wonder if that would tie into a delay (downplay) and/or conspiracy? Chinese Nationals (one is Lt. in PLA), Harvard Chair, Biological Samples, ties to Wuhan University, Money reportedly invovled... Arrests ~7 weeks ago. EIther way, this in and of itself is being downplayed.

Why no reporting?

-split

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It's just a trial run to test how the public will react to a deadly virus before they actually spread one, looking for weak spots in our nation.
Russia or china might be looking to do so before they inject their soldiers with an antivirus injection before they invade US soil.
Either that or it's our own government testing how easily we can be manipulated into surrendering to their will in times of crisis.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
Don't forget the 'Yellow Vests' in France. The Farmers and Construction Sector in the Netherlands. The recent 'Yellow Vests' farmers in Spain. Possible more I'm unaware of, or just not remembering. A LOT of governments were having an issue with massive protests going on.

It's either; Supervirus that destroys all; Kickstarting of the totalitarian police-states; Economic reset - Or all in one nice elite-approved package.

Well said. "They" needed a well choreographed catastrophe to get the masses back under control. Whose to say the Covid-19 "tests" aren't already oriented in such a manner to show POSITIVE once tested?

So as to further spread the false fear and exact greater control over the already controlled masses.

I really do wish people would wake up and realize WE have the power.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

It's just a trial run to test how the public will react to a deadly virus before they actually spread one, looking for weak spots in our nation.

There's no need to actually release a legitimate pandemic type virus. It would most certainly infect "them" as well. The fact that the PERCEPTION of a deadly pandemic is what is controlling everyone is all they need. And so far they are succeeding.

They had to have a well orchestrated catastrophe to bring the rioting masses back under control.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I got a feeling that this whole thing is a social experiment....

This was probably purposely released and they want to study and test the limits of control.

Very very strange

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Phage

The president's attitude certainly changed. Over night.

That's a good point actually, have to wonder if he was provided with some sort of information that changed his opinion.

I posted this in another thread....

From a political risk standpoint when you have a hysterical media that already isn't too friendly, it is far easier to just play along...

1) If Trump continues to down play it as hysteria, he is in a no win situation. Every death is going to be hanged on his neck whether he could have prevented them or not. If 500 people die, you know Don Lemonade and every other liberal pundit and politician is going to yapping non stop about how the President didn't do enough and is responsible for the 500 deaths while completing ignoring the thousands that died from h1n1 or other variants.

2) Because he has done something.... when this finally blows over he can take credit for acting swiftly even if maybe it would have blown over regardless. If it turns out to be worse, they also can't blame him for not doing something.

He wins politically by doing something even if that something doesn't necessarily prevent deaths or is kabuki theatre.

this virus is no #ing game boy.
you trump fanatics are so lost in your paranoia and anger, you should be banned from the internet for your own protection.

How ignorant.

Not just Trump folks feel this way. I dont give 2 squirts of piss about Trump, and I definitely think the measures being taken will be worse than the virus.

We have a responsibility to our own and future generations to not allow this virus to absolutely cripple the planet. 2 percent of dead is acceptable when compared to completely destroying our way of life. Now big philosophical bull# arguements aside, THAT is what we need to be focused on.

We're crippling society.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You hit the nail on head so hard you broke the hammer.

Australia has been through enough, with the fires, the floods, and now this. The thing is the MSM won't shut up about it, we know how to protect ourselves, but still it as you and i have said it's whipping people into a frenzy, i can't watch the news anymore because the MSM won't stop, coronavirus this, coronavirus that-hell there could be a cure for cancer or a huge astronomical discovery but noooo... because coronavirus.

something does seem off, are people being turned into sheeple deliberately? stupid question because we know what to do, there is as a book that has brightly lettered words saying "don't panic."

Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to go watch the great war of toilet paper, a story you can tell your grandchildren.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
It's just a trial run to test how the public will react to a deadly virus before they actually spread one, looking for weak spots in our nation.Russia or china might be looking to do so before they inject their soldiers with an antivirus injection before they invade US soil.Either that or it's our own government testing how easily we can be manipulated into surrendering to their will in times of crisis.

This 'trial run' would be different in that it is not isolated to a certain area, lifestyle or an ethnic people. There are no weak spots concerning the leftist media *Mayhems* as are again proving themselves champs at trumpeting fear/uncertainty. Russia and China most likely know that common everyday Americans are 'armed' against invasion even by its own .gov (the Constitution planned for all scenarios). False pandemic created as a very costly experiment in social engineering? Maybe.

edit on 17-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Russia 114 cases...

Red Dawn!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slyder12
Russia 114 cases...Red Dawn!

Someone must have had a tear in their suit.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Re: www.worldometers.info...

The Netherlands, along with all other countries, report those who died, and recovered, from amongst those who were HOSPITALIZED due to the severity of the illness. Most recover at home. Those are not reported.

edit on 3/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join