It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie at the Heart of the UK's Corona Virus Policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Three Wise Monkeys walk into a bar...

There’s a peculiar tangle of lies developing in the U.K. regarding the governments policy on dealing with Covd-19...

They claim to be following scientific advice via Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty; he’s essentially a civil servant and at the behest of prime minister Boris Johnson, whom in turn - it’s no secret - is at the behest of Chief Adviser Dominic Cummings. If their dire attempt to manage this pandemic is sincere, then these three players are as much use as the three wise monkeys, 'See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'.

A little background on the two lessor known actors:

Dominic Cumming's masterminded Boris Johnson's Brexit campaign. Feared and respected as a Machiavellian political force, with even a UK film made about his puppeteering of the Brexit campaign, portrayed by none other than Benedict Cumberbacth. That's right, you'll never see Doctor Strange the same again!

Chris Whitty: Before he was a civil servant and long before he was Boris Johnson's Chief Medical Officer he secured huge amounts of money for research in malaria from none other than Bill Gates, whom as we know has just stepped down from Microsoft to concentrate on ‘other activities’:
www.theguardian.com...

In 2008, he was awarded $40m (£31m) by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for malaria research in Africa.

I heard a colleague of Whitty's from this time in Africa speaking on the radio about Whitty having the best house, despite him being this guy's junior. Probably just fortunate, though it would later be Whitty that secured the cash from Gates.

I'm probably just joining dots that don't exist, but is it possibly significant that Malaria treatment Chloroquine has now been found to be a possible treatment for Covid-19; it allows Zinc into cells, which is then able to halt virus replication:

Jump to 1.50...

Probably coincidence, but phantom or not there's a couple of dots to join, if you will...

Whitty's ever so slightly eugenic policy (which i'll come to)
+ huge monies from Gates to study Malaria
+ Malaria medication being a possible treatment.

If, very hypothetically speaking, certain people wanted to thin the herd while remaining safe themselves, they'd design a virus with a cure.

One potential cure is being derived from Malaria research. But (according to google) UK chief medical officer and expert in Malaria, Chris Whitty, hasn't mentioned it!

You'd think this Malaria expert would be right on top of that - that he'd have mentioned it somewhere!

However, it's equally plausible that he'd only talk about non-peer reviewed possibilities in private.

More to follow...

edit on 15-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
double post

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A slip of the tongue...

Step forward Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance...

Perhaps feeling the pressure from the world of science decrying his government's lack of action he said:

Communities will become immune to it and that’s going to be an important part of controlling this longer term,” he said. “About 60 per cent is the sort of figure you need to get herd immunity.

That's 40 million people thrown on to the sacrificial pyre.

Now the schism between mantra and policy, the contradictions that are confusing the world's scientists make perfect sense. They want to spread the virus in order to gain herd immunity and they're using the public, the school kids to do it.

The result will be bombarding the NHS with a huge and sudden peak in the hope that many will create antibodies and a herd immunity. As for the old, the sick, those with the mantra of 'underlying conditions'... Well, screw them!

And ultimately this approach is a gambit, according to Martin Hibberd, professor of emerging infectious disease at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine:

“I do worry that making plans that assume such a large proportion of the population will become infected (and hopefully recovered and immune) may not be the very best that we can do,”
www.theguardian.com...

The WHO director-general has warned the UK 'You can’t fight a virus if you don’t know where it is,' Director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said:

Find, isolate, test and treat every case, to break the chains of transmission. Every case we find and treat limits the expansion of the disease.”

WHO spokesperson Dr Margaret Harris said:

“We don't know enough about the science of this virus, it hasn't been in our population for long enough for us to know what it does in immunological terms.
www.independent.co.uk...

So, if there's no guarantee that herd immunity works, why on earth would they sacrifice 40 million lives? Could there be other factors motivating such a ruthless policy?

EDIT: Accidentally reposted the previous post, Doh! had to rewrite this one from scratch, so it's a little rushed.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Conclusion: Vin-Vin

Somewhere in the tangle of Demonic/Dominic Cummings, Chris Whitty and possibly Bill Gates (the latter is merely high speculation, but it feels remiss not to include him) unwittingly or not, is Boris Johnson is being directed into a potential mass extermination?

The accidentally revealed government policy of herd immunity is a ruthless one the Nazis would have been proud of; indeed it's one my avatar may have come up with. It’s akin to genocide, to eugenics and suddenly Chris Whitty’s early relationship with Bill Gates rings a distant alarm bell, perhaps from deep within a granite bunker in the Norwegian Mountains.

Sorry, back to the real world... Despite constantly lying about wanting to spread the peak of the virus, the government's inaction and herd immunity slip of the tongue states a clear aim to make the virus peak as short and sharp as possible.

This is a win-win policy if you’re a ruthless, money oriented piece of crap.

Win 1: Keeps the disruption to the economy, to the FTSE index of U.K. stocks and shares as short as possible. The psychopathic Nazi mentality far prefers this to a situation in which shares are in the doldrums for an extended period of time while ‘spreading the virus peak’ to try and save peasant lives. All that while they'd be losing precious money.

Instead such 'movers and shakers' no doubt prefer a short dip in which to buy cheap with a quick bounce back and then count their winnings.

Win 2: A thinning of the herd. When the dust settles there are far fewer elderly draining the treasury coffers with their state pensions. There are far fewer weak and frail (of all ages) draining treasury coffers with their underlying conditions that require NHS recourses. The useful working age taxpayers will generally recover.

Boy, that must sound so good to the ears of those in charge trying to balance the books. One might reassembly ask the question: Was this by design?

That relationship between Whitty and Gates refuses to let me discount this notion. However, I’m not here to bait that conspiracy. We don’t need that to be true for this to be a profoundly disturbing, downright evil chain of events and policy in the U.K.

It is most probably a convenient situation that certain powers are choosing to exploit to their own ends.

Frustratingly, despite my friends, family and colleagues being far from dumb, they can't, or don't wish to grasp the schism between the government's policy and their actions. Cummings' masterful spin seems to work on most with the mantra's of washing hands being the best defence and that they're spreading the peak, despite this being debunked by the scientific community. It sadly seems good enough for most that the Chief Medical Officer is saying that locking down is wrong, despite the rest of the world of science disagreeing.

But for anyone that believes the words of a government fronting scientist i have three more words: Doctor David Kelly. He lied in the report that allowed Tony Blair to get support for invading Iraq. Without that support it would've been a lot trickier for George Bush to go it alone, in terms of how the world received such use of force. Kelly spilled the beans to a BBC reporter and that reporter printed his name. Kelly was found in the woods having committed 'suicide'.
www.theguardian.com...

Nevertheless the UK sheeple are apparently all too willing to take the government's word without any critical thinking. They obviously prefer to pretend it isn't happening.

I trust i'll find more sympathetic ears here. However, if the very well informed, astute folk of ATS, whom i hold in high regard, show how and why my ramblings are ill-informed, misguided and wrong i will be very, very happy to hear it. That would mean that around 40 million people in the uk aren't about to die.

Note: I don't do threads very often, since i find it hard to devote the time i would deem essential to maintain them. But i felt this one had to happen, so in advance i'm very grateful to all that take the time to discus and perhaps throw a little light. If i don't get a chance to reply as often as i'd like, please trust that i'm reading all replies. Then again, maybe no one will give crap.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
make your links short ok or most people wont read them

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well,
Thanks for a well put togeather thread. You do have the tangled web segment posted twice though.
I cant get my head around th UK policy. Im living under lockdown now in Spain and we projected to break record numbers on a daily basis for a while to come.

Does seem like there are lots of mixed messages coming from Boris.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Meh....peeps like you claim politician X is as dumb as a hay rake, only to later attach them highly complex, in-plausible scenarios.

Which is it?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win
You do have the tangled web segment posted twice though.

Thanks, spotted that to my chagrin. Had to write that section up again from memory as i'd deleted it, but it is a key part of the story. Please feel free to look that part over.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

As i said in the OP, i don't think them dumb at all. Please re-read, or indeed read and you'll find that their 'not being dumb' is a key part of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Win 2: A thinning of the herd. When the dust settles there are far fewer elderly draining the treasury coffers with their state pensions.

Hmmmmm... With this scenario in mind, I find it even more disturbing that the elderly are being isolated, that we are being told not to even visit our parents, because we might kill them with our corona cooties so of course it's "for their own good"... and then the "professionals" that we entrust our elders to are leaving them to die in pain, scared and alone in hospitals as healthcare is refused them...

We can take proper precautions and minimize contact without completely forsaking our parents and grandparents.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

God willing!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The UK could end up with a nationwide Wuhan or Lombardy on its hands

and a way higher CFR than anywhere else bar a handful of 3rd world countries

UK CFR is going to be 6% - 8% across 80% of 68m

What it sounds like to me is they're going to try protect the economy first under the guise of this BS herd immunity, IE try keep the country running with the military and private companies doing the logistical work, rather than doing the quarantines

I hope im reading that wrong?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Me too, but common sense suggests that you're not.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok folks, i've totally cocked up this thread. I've accidentally deleted the second instalment of the OP (now says double post) while trying to fix the third instalment. If there's any way the mods can retrieve and reinstate that i'd be very grateful. I'll get my coat on the way out.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think we are talking 3% lethality at the high end. 3% is a rather big number so that is really what they want to reduce this time around. Herd immunity is really not a here and now answer as much of a moving forward event over coming years.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Could well be the case - lets hope they're that well intentioned.

Btw, nice avatar

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Me too, but common sense suggests that you're not.

Unbelievable stupid when a vaccine will render the herd immunity option mute, and protecting the economy while the rest of thew world is crippled?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

...protecting the economy while the rest of thew world is crippled?

Could be seen as a business opportunity by those without conscience.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The UK could end up with a nationwide Wuhan or Lombardy on its hands

I feel Merseyside is going to be the hotspot, we allowed, no actually demanded the first group of positives in the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
McGinty:

A thinning of the herd.

Well, to be honest, I've been ruminating over this very scenario for the last month or so. It doesn't make for comfortable thinking. Actually, the 'deliberateness' of the scenario (if factual) is more worrisome than the virus itself, and yet, from an objective and utilitous viewpoint, makes sense. The utility of ensuring the 'greater good for the greatest number' by sacrificing the 'less number', can quite easily be rationalized, and Cummings is the sociopath to promote it. Let's face it, governments kill people every year with their 'rational' decisions based on utility.

Who better to begin with than those who are past their ability to continue contributing to society, who only now take from it? However, unless they have a vaccine and have applied it to those who think themselves more worthy than others, Parliament and the House of Lords are filled with older and susceptible to the virus folk.

I'm not normally given to feeling unease at things, but I can't stop feeling decidedly anxious with the events going on around us all, and if they have decided to actually 'thin-the-herd', people have to understand the totalitarian-ness of it, and just how on a par it would be with the Holocaust, no matter how they may rationalize it?

Thing is, if history has taught us anything, it is that our species is capable of doing the most unpalatable things to other members of our species when they have a rationale they believe in.
edit on 15/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join