It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This timeline we are in ooo Woah but did you know Scripture says more about us than the Gospel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Astounding that you are that important. You're MODERN MAN....hi, been waitin ta meet ya.....so proud. ok, you are a special generation. Did God know about you gonna be here duckin missles that fly sideways...hehe

speaking of that technology in the Bible....bullets that can't miss and missles with lead encasing the fire part ....are described...take that.

give creedence to Scripture, it has astounding breadcrumbs left by the creator for us to find......math and probability and medicine and science....it's magic in there when you see it. Actually Jesus said the entire OLD TESTAMENT is telling of Him. He said no one knows the day....yep Then He died and went to the throne at the right side. Then Revelation says ...This is the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Him to show to His servants what must soon come to pass.

that's verse 1

Rev. has the details for us Gentiles....no mention of that admonation of desolation or what was it....abom....ok....Rev 12 is a summary of the entire book, just that one chapter.

I can tell ya there's a free ticket out with the early bus....you don't have to change, or speak it outloud...just believe what...He did for you if you want a free gift idk

MY statement to the readers...here it comes....read up and study a little....it's a good feeling. Jesus or confusion, I wish no confusion. we'll know in 3 weeks I reckon. what say ye my sister and brothers ?
edit on 15-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 15-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Too many religious threads.....because the Bible has more about these modern times than telling of the the Gospel...fact, I promise

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You say no confusion yet your words speak otherwise.

Heck even jesus explains his parables. You just mostly speak nonsense thinking you sound wise. The fool likes the sound of his own voice I hear.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

It's quite clear if one follows scripture and is aware of what is going on in the world.

No need to be rude. You could have simply asked what he means.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I see your point....my timeline for a 2020 obvious global calamity has war with whomever vs. Israel....by summer....ok July 26 or earlier....9th of Av thing.....and by extending my conjecturism....Hey Don't Laugh....it's also time in one month for Aliens to rain down.....please if you see them within my timeline, just tell em no thanks, you already got one....he he

originally posted by: cognizant420

You say no confusion yet your words speak otherwise.

Heck even jesus explains his parables. You just mostly speak nonsense thinking you sound wise. The fool likes the sound of his own voice I hear.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
tell that to the Aliens and then refer them to me...I'm taking all comers in this, the ones whom have no zipcode....yezz he hea reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I believe in jesus, but I dont think we are experiencing any biblical plagues at the moment. It's just my opinion this covid19 is more media fear mongering than anything.

I'm in my mid 40's and have seen lots worse than what is going on here. Hell the last 10-15 years we had a few things worse than this has been so far.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Scripture is from outside our time domain....

it's therefor possible it gives us truisms and a picture of things to happen, we just don't know when exactly, but we know the what...

you're good old buddya reply to: hiddeninsite

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I have read enough of his posts to understand most of the time he makes no sense and is probably causing more harm to his cause than good.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
yes, I admit that I see your case but that titled point stands by itself....then I went and said Aliens and went into a spin, I'll pull 3/4 flaps quickly, like did you know the day of the Ark landing is detailed in Genesis...that same day comes up later.....Jesus' Day. So that date in Genesis....yeah

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I have read enough of his posts to understand most of the time he makes no sense and is probably causing more harm to his cause than good.

top topics

join