It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who’s on team Corona....raise your dirty hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Who’s rooting for the virus? That sounds like a strange question but people on team Corona should be higher than one would think.

Prince Phillip, of England, once said, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

When dealing with population and/or climate change , If anyone ever said the words ‘tipping point’, ‘never can recover’, ‘world will end’, and so on. With a time frame thats in one’s lifetime. Let’s say like 12 years. If one really thinks the earth is going to end in 12 years(I guess 11 now) and they are not on team Corona, do they really believe what they say. If they don’t really believe what they say, then why are they saying it, money, power, votes, popularity, to be cool at parties?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You'd need a virus that eliminates humans of breeding age to truly make a difference in population. Destroying the elderly populatuon while confining everyone who can produce children to their homes is a recipe for a population boom.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I know what prince Philip can do to ease the overpopulation problem.

The earth has been through wars, plague, famine, droughts etc etc etc...
It’s still here and so are humans.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I would love to ask a rich guy advocating for population reduction...

"You seem passionate about this and I for one agree with you. Let's lead by example starting with you, your family and all your friends in this noble undertaking. Thank you for caring about us so much. It's good to know billionaires have humanities best interest at heart...so guillotine it is then?"

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

You'd need a virus that eliminates humans of breeding age to truly make a difference in population. Destroying the elderly populatuon while confining everyone who can produce children to their homes is a recipe for a population boom.
Actually, covid binds on ace-2 receptors. Men have more than women ....AND there are quite a few on the testes...early suspicions on this virus supposed sterility of males, even without full expression.

Never put #@$% past the murderers in charge.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not a sociopath so...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i am on team cthulhu .

dont waste your time with 2nd rate viral pandemics

embrace eldrich horror from beyond space and time

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Word. I've been down with giant asteroid since the 90's.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

full training can be given

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I will root for anyone who roots for the virus to get it and and need a respirator. We will see if they still root for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I gotta say that some people seem to have misunderstood the point of your thread.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you are basically saying that if someone is for a reduction in population then they should be on team corona, otherwise they are a hypocrite.

I will say that with one caveat, just because someone thinks that maybe couples should breed less children so that the population decreases over time, doesn't mean that they are all in on something like corona killing off a bunch of people.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

i secretly pay my subs to team " giant asteroid " - using a sock puppet idenity " just in case "
edit on 16-3-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: BoscoMoney

i secretly pay my subs to team " giant asteroid " - using a sock puppet idenity " just in case "

I knew it you're one of the nibiru nutters...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

team giant asteroid - vehemently rejects the planet nibiru idiocy

there is a clue in the name :

team giant astroid

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Omg how did I miss that...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnsonPrince Phillip, of England, once said, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

well, that comment certainly hasn't aged well.

top topics

join