It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wicked This Way Comes...Again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

These others are more humane but in the same vein. We certainly need to have volunteers and to not be volunteered against our will. That would be some next level BS for our friend to report upon for us.

I'm not so sure I would call eugenics humane, but that aside, I only posted a small sampling of up to 239 experiments.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Klassified

We are one big psychological petri dish. Let see how obedient the sheep are.

Yes, this comment right here is the single best summation of precisely what we are experiencing right now. What is currently happening ( fear disinfo campaign ) was actually carried out in the 70's and was led by psychologists at the Tavistock Research Institute. They actually published a paper on the study. I cannot recall the country this experiment was conducted in but it was not conducted in the US.

The abstract of the study was this: create a bio hazard disinformation campaign and spread disinformation via t.v. and public health agencies of an impending epidemic and measure the control response and assimilation rate of the general population. Meaning how quickly will they comply with federal mandates.

I have searched exhaustively for this paper and it is no longer on their website. All I have is my memory of reading the paper but once this scenario with Covid-19 began to unfold I have done nothing but reflect back upon that study.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why does my area code keep popping up with a lot of these things. 239. I see it everywhere half the time that's what the gas prices are around here. 239 passengers on MH.

maybe it's just because I'm aware of it I notice it more but still it drives me nuts. Sometimes makes me think there is a better conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Agreed and worth the reread.

Goog post!

originally posted by: JBurns

If this hadn't started in China, I'd be inclined to agree with you. Could it have been introduced here intentionally? Absolutely

However, what they aren't telling us is their severe overreactions are entirely self motivated. Nobody wants to be the repeat of Bush during Katrina, they don't want to be seen as "bungling" a "disaster" (whether regional or nationwide) so would rather be accused of overacting vs not acting or under-reacting

In reality, if the public got this panicked and herd-like over Influenza they would do the same thing. And they probably should. The only reason we have yearly cold/flu season is that it is never taken seriously enough to get that R0 number low enough to destroy the community resoviour

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
More humane is relative I am certain you are right. There are no such thing as humane in several of these "experiments". I think paying people or getting them to willingly participate and accepting that there might be a negative possibility that they must accept as part of the process is the best approach. The Army sure didn't mind finding volunteers from those scheduled for Leavenworth KS. I know that in the Chemical corp "volunteers" avoided a life of making rocks out of boulders, gravel out of those rocks and powder out of the gravel. That was what our DI told us anyway.

originally posted by: Klassified

These others are more humane but in the same vein. We certainly need to have volunteers and to not be volunteered against our will. That would be some next level BS for our friend to report upon for us.

I'm not so sure I would call eugenics humane, but that aside, I only posted a small sampling of up to 239 experiments.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

Yes, this comment right here is the single best summation of precisely what we are experiencing right now. What is currently happening ( fear disinfo campaign ) was actually carried out in the 70's and was led by psychologists at the Tavistock Research Institute. They actually published a paper on the study. I cannot recall the country this experiment was conducted in but it was not conducted in the US.

The abstract of the study was this: create a bio hazard disinformation campaign and spread disinformation via t.v. and public health agencies of an impending epidemic and measure the control response and assimilation rate of the general population. Meaning how quickly will they comply with federal mandates.

I have searched exhaustively for this paper and it is no longer on their website. All I have is my memory of reading the paper but once this scenario with Covid-19 began to unfold I have done nothing but reflect back upon that study.

Know that no one wants to believe that and if you want to be thought a nut by your friends, I would say that would do it. I tend to think there is a kernel or more of truth in your summation of the campaign theory.

Clearly, "by any means necessary" type of events would be expected since we didn't fall for the fake story's against DJT and so many other White hats.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Case74282

Know that no one wants to believe that and if you want to be thought a nut by your friends, I would say that would do it. I tend to think there is a kernel or more of truth in your summation of the campaign theory.

Clearly, "by any means necessary" type of events would be expected since we didn't fall for the fake story's against DJT and so many other White hats.

To your point I actually have posed this scenario to people I know and even those who normally would not entertain conspiratorial thoughts, however, even THEY see the level of media created hysteria as something that feels contrived and not to be believed.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe other countries have figured out the best way to attack America?

It seems the only real way for a foreign country to strike at America is to create a crisis that presents the opportunity for our government to come down harder on its citizens. Destroy us from the inside out.

It worked for 9/11, it worked for the Russians this past election and it’s working for China now. It’s actually genius when you think about it.

Just a thought. Or, this may just be an organic crisis that our government is going to take advantage of like usual. Either way, I just hope people wake up to the fact that nothing has changed. This government isn’t your friend and shouldn’t be trusted.
Interesting. I don’t think the virus was meant to target the USA, although I could possibly be convinced it escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which according to Wikipedia:

“... published successful research on whether a bat coronavirus could be made to infect HeLa. A team from the Institute engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.”

But I agree that one of the best ways to harm the USA without getting your own nation destroyed is to create an internal crisis, as 9/11 proved all too well.

While utterly reprehensible and incomprehensible to the Western mind, 9/11 was brilliantly planned and remarkably effective. It transformed our society and destroyed our innocence. It has cost us at least a trillion dollars (probably much more) and snared us in the endless lunacy of the Islamic world, where we can’t win without going to lengths that would harm our society more than 9/11.

Now we have Covid-19, which could cause a depression and kill tens of thousands. It already seems normal to avoid people, obsessively wash hands, avoid touching one’s face, work from home, stockpile necessities and glean every little detail about the pandemic. Like out of a sci-fi or horror movie, and all too reminiscent of historical pandemics.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

I am saying that all the aforementioned entities are actively involved in taking advantage of the opportunities the present "crisis" affords. Whether it is not as bad as the media portends it to be, or it is several times worse, those who govern and those with resources are using it to their advantage first, and thinking of YOU only as is necessary to achieve their goals.
The world hasn't changed where it really counts folks. The same people who committed the aforementioned atrocities still exist. The facade and faces have changed, but the ideology remains the same. Social engineering using a crisis as the agent of change is still a viable means to an end.

I think often forget: Hitler was not one-of-a-kind.

There is at least one guy like that in every generation, and also people would could have been his accomplices.

He might not hate Jews this time. (He might hate everyone.)

It's more about in-group vs. out-group. For a Hitler mindset the goal is to get the in-group to be his slaves, and the out-group to be his victims.

originally posted by: Scapegrace

The Soviets were far more ruthless than the U.S. government has ever been. Just look at what they did to their own people, and how they brutally subverted virtually every country they occupied during WWII. Not to mention all the countries and territories theY subverted or conquered before the war.

I've been wondering if maybe it was Russia that did it.

Especially considering that Russia has had zero deaths so far.

www.worldometers.info...

That might be just because they don't trade with China very much. But it still makes you wonder...
Nothing would surprise me anymore; certainly not anything Russia might do to harm us. They were the only nation that came close to putting as much resources into biowarfare as we did. They might have even surpassed us in that regard because we had a big lead in nuclear weapons for at least 20 years after WWII, and they tried very hard to compensate in other ways. For example, they developed the first ICBM as a counter to our huge strategic bomber force.

But for some strange reason, the Russians seem to hold a grudge against us for winning the Cold War. They love to mess with us, and they cling to useless allies like Venezuela and Syria so they can pretend like they’re a great power.

I think most people under 40, certainly those less than 35, have no idea how serious the struggle was between the USA and USSR. They don’t understand how we stood constantly ready to destroy each other in the space of an hour.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

U.S. soldiers were positioned close to nuclear test explosions to learn how they would react to them and how they could protect themselves and still fight. I’m sure the Soviets did the same thing because no one knew how to fight a nuclear war at the time. Needless to say, many of these unsuspecting soldiers died of cancer eventually.

Throughout the Cold War, the United States was highly reliant on nukes to deter a Soviet invasion of Western Europe. Nukes were much cheaper than the enormous number of armored vehicles, aircraft and personnel the Red Army maintained during the Cold War.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Scapegrace because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
15 MILLION people will die and the global economy will take a $2.3 TRILLION hit from coronavirus in the BEST-CASE scenario, new study predicts from Australia. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Heard on BBC Tuesday govts in Europe taking increasingly tough measures.

Spain: military are deployed to insure strict quarantine rules respected on the streets telling people to go home.
~~
FRANCE made it punishable by law for anyone to be outside without good reason.
Trying to limit for at least 15 days movements; gatherings or meetings of family, friends not permitted.

To limit as much contact as possible outside of a home,
We are in a health war said Macron.

People as of today must have a paper with them when they go out listing the 5 reasons they can go out: jogging, shopping, walking the dog. Only 5 categories of movement allowed. Most dont own printers so will have to hand
write it. If police stop them can be fined if they don’t have the paper or if police dont believe reason they are out!
~~

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine
15 MILLION people will die and the global economy will take a $2.3 TRILLION hit from coronavirus in the BEST-CASE scenario, new study predicts from Australia. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fifteen million dead would be horrible, but I would feel like we got off easy with a $2.3 trillion hit. If the world GDP is $85-$90 trillion, that’s only a 2.5-2.7 percent loss. I bet it’ll be a lot more; the Dow Jones was down almost a third today from its peak under Trump. But I’m no economist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join