It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wicked This Way Comes...Again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
That's good info. You should consider doing a thread on it. It definitely fits in the whole scenario. I think a lot of people just don't understand the implications and the impact losing digital freedom will have on their daily lives. It's yet another attack on liberty and privacy.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This time they won't get away with it. The Pedophile elite's were about to go down. All of them. Now they released a virus on the entire world to keep and even increase their control. They won't. 9/11 woke people up, this is going to do the same x1000's.

Ordo ab Chao is going to backfire bigtime this time. We're in a global devastating war with the elite's who have lost favor.

Keep an eye on/Keep these in mind:

Royals
Top Bankers
Politicians
Media

We're at war folks.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

If this hadn't started in China, I'd be inclined to agree with you. Could it have been introduced here intentionally? Absolutely

However, what they aren't telling us is their severe overreactions are entirely self motivated. Nobody wants to be the repeat of Bush during Katrina, they don't want to be seen as "bungling" a "disaster" (whether regional or nationwide) so would rather be accused of overacting vs not acting or under-reacting

In reality, if the public got this panicked and herd-like over Influenza they would do the same thing. And they probably should. The only reason we have yearly cold/flu season is that it is never taken seriously enough to get that R0 number low enough to destroy the community resoviour

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
An interesting take on this, and good points to boot.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I was thinking of writing something about Project 112 / SHAD but it looks like you've taken care of that (sorta).

Yes the US govt conducts biological warfare tests on the public illegally and they don't care who gets hurt.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Actually, that would still be a good thread since I didn't include it specifically because I focused on civilian experiments to keep the OP from being too lengthy.
I think topics such as these need to be re-visited occasionally for those on the forum who have never heard of them. They are a good intro to conspiracy fact rather than just theory.

Yes the US govt conducts biological warfare tests on the public illegally and they don't care who gets hurt.

Acceptable losses.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There are people so powerful they control the world like a player clicking buttons in a civilization game.

When I play civ games I rarely want to harm my citizens.

But sometimes things get to out of control, population get to big and sometimes you have to make decisions that will hurt some, but will be better for the rest.

I've never seen schools shut down, restaurants and bars now have a 8 o clock curfew.

By the looks of things...they must know something is bad

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Never before has so much of the world been in a lock down.
god only knows what they are doing behind this screen.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Of course alot is not being said, and some of it is probably for good reason. Some of the stuff would send people into panic mode, and also cause various issues. One example might be telling the general public that some human beings might not be exactly fully human. Some might have weird genetic mutations that where either artificially augmented or maybe by another form of intelligence not natural to earths environment. Why does anyone really need to know that, and what people do?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Never before has so much of the world been in a lock down.
god only knows what they are doing behind this screen.

Trying to figure out ways to mitigate disaster, and also putting plans in place if this virus and whatever else is going does wipe out five or ten percent of the human population globally if I had to guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Trying to prevent social and economic breakdown... The economy is not running at full speed. The actual effects for most of us will be delayed on the economic scale. The hospitality sector, travel, sector, cruise sector, oil and gas sector and getting the brunt of it now on the economic side. Social on the other hand, well we see a little of that on the forum, panic, quarantine, paranoia, etc. by design we are a social species being isolated from people will effect our psyche, creating negative emotions, depression, sadness, anxiety etc. to make matters worse we will probably be sick at one time or another, while we are mentally adapting to the steps we are taking to wage the battle against this pandemic. This is no time to be weak.. this is the time to have courage and see these events through. So ya I bet they are hoping we don’t lose our minds.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Tuskegee syphilis program can’t be defended; that was pure evil.

But the biological warfare tests are much more understandable. You have to remember who our mortal enemy was at the time — the Soviet Union.

The tests were conducted unknowingly on U.S. citizens in order to understand how a bio attack might be launched against us, and how it could be detected. Is it inconceivable that the Soviets would not use such a weapon on our citizens and allies?

The Soviets were far more ruthless than the U.S. government has ever been. Just look at what they did to their own people, and how they brutally subverted virtually every country they occupied during WWII. Not to mention all the countries and territories theY subverted or conquered before the war.

We were ultra paranoid during the Cold War for very good reason, which a lot of people tend to forget. We came sickeningly close to full-scale nuclear war with the Soviets on at least two occasions.

Yes, it shocks me to know the tests were performed on our own citizens, and no one in his right mind could condone them nowadays, but I can fully understand the fear that motivated them.

The testers and those who gave them permission were genuinely trying to protect us by knowing how a bio attack could occur and how it could be detected. They also learned what resources would be be needed to treat an infected populace.

Of course, they also learned how we could best launch similar attacks on our enemies, but I think that was secondary. It was well known that biological warfare — at least back then — was a very imprecise and uncontrollable weapon. We already had nuclear weapons, the effects of which were well known and highly tested, which eventually came in yields ranging from the Davy Crocket’s 10-20 tons TNT equivalent to the B41’s 25 megatons.
edit on 16-3-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEEMONEY991

Actually hadn't occurred to me yet... so Orwellian... aliens dying from a virus. Tragic tales of poor seniors and Italy aside... Wouldn't that be something, if we're all working from home because the reptilians are vewie afwaid of a widdle cold. Interesting to ponder.

I was more in the group thinking this was social experiment and that much as we all obediently kick off our shoes and whip off our belts in public every time we walk into an important building or go on a plane... that now every time there's a new bug in town we will expect curfews, social distancing, "stay in place, marshall law ... this is going to get very old. And where we are today is going to lead to social unrest in a week or so in some places I have no doubt. If shoppers can get violent over toilet paper, neighborhoods will get violent over food and income shortages. And if the 99 / 1 % wasn't in your face before... it will be blaring now.

I can't tell you how many liberals I know who have joked to me about visiting their friends with bunkers in Montana this week. Hmm so when the going gets tough ... off we go?

Maybe it's all true. After all we all create and share realities anyway. Room for everything. Interesting times and great thread!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of one of the best Metal/Thrash albums in last twenty years by Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes.
edit on 16-3-2020 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

the UK tested nukes in australia without alerting the local aboriginal communities, just to see what the effects were on people, it's the Tuskeegee experiments 2.0

Humanity will continue to bring karma upon itself until there is no humanity left.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I am saying that all the aforementioned entities are actively involved in taking advantage of the opportunities the present "crisis" affords. Whether it is not as bad as the media portends it to be, or it is several times worse, those who govern and those with resources are using it to their advantage first, and thinking of YOU only as is necessary to achieve their goals.
The world hasn't changed where it really counts folks. The same people who committed the aforementioned atrocities still exist. The facade and faces have changed, but the ideology remains the same. Social engineering using a crisis as the agent of change is still a viable means to an end.

I think often forget: Hitler was not one-of-a-kind.

There is at least one guy like that in every generation, and also people would could have been his accomplices.

He might not hate Jews this time. (He might hate everyone.)

It's more about in-group vs. out-group. For a Hitler mindset the goal is to get the in-group to be his slaves, and the out-group to be his victims.

originally posted by: Scapegrace

The Soviets were far more ruthless than the U.S. government has ever been. Just look at what they did to their own people, and how they brutally subverted virtually every country they occupied during WWII. Not to mention all the countries and territories theY subverted or conquered before the war.

I've been wondering if maybe it was Russia that did it.

Especially considering that Russia has had zero deaths so far.

www.worldometers.info...

That might be just because they don't trade with China very much. But it still makes you wonder...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard
This time they won't get away with it. The Pedophile elite's were about to go down. All of them. Now they released a virus on the entire world to keep and even increase their control. They won't. 9/11 woke people up, this is going to do the same x1000's.

Ordo ab Chao is going to backfire bigtime this time. We're in a global devastating war with the elite's who have lost favor.

Keep an eye on/Keep these in mind:

Royals
Top Bankers
Politicians
Media

We're at war folks.

I'm with ya and all,

except now TPTB know just how quick the masses are to panic, fight over toilet rolls, and beg for government intervention.

Frankly, they don't need terrorists or alien invasions to herd us into a globalist agenda. We just told them all they need is a relatively harmless virus and media aggrandizement. And a virus has the perfect amount of deniable plausibility.

We showed them just how weak and docile and afraid we really are. Watch as the freedoms begin to fly yet again.

edit on 17-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I started looking into all that and the wwg1wga situation and also the great Awakening with qanon and I have to admit I got a little excited obviously I'm not going to buy into it completely but it sure is fun to go down that rabbit hole!!!
I don't think the elite situation is over by any stretch of the imagination!
a reply to: Asgaard

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Tuskegee one was just unconscionable to image doing that to any human being.

These others are more humane but in the same vein. We certainly need to have volunteers and to not be volunteered against our will. That would be some next level BS for our friend to report upon for us.

originally posted by: Klassified
Links:
Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans
Suit filed over government test-spraying in St. Louis during Cold War
Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study
Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Been telling everyone I know now is the time to dig deeper and pay close attention to what the other hand is doing because they will not let this opportunity pass to snatch more power from us.

Problem is most people dont want to admit, just like most people cant bring themselves to do anything but vote republican or democrat even though both parties have lied and screwed we the people over for decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join