It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wicked This Way Comes...Again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Please READ the whole OP before commenting. I have tried to keep it under TLDR and external quote limits, but the documentation is necessary to the point of the thread.

As I recently stated in another thread titled What Are They Not Telling Us, the American government has been more than willing in the past to use the population as guinea pigs ripe for experimentation. I see no reason to assume they have repented of their ways, it is more likely they have merely modified their methods which I will address at the end. The following excerpts are from a few articles among many that can be accessed by anyone willing to do a little sleuthing.

On June 6, 1966, a group of US Army scientists made their way into the Seventh and Eighth Avenue lines of the New York City subway. Some carried air sampling machines in boxes and on belts; others carried light bulbs.
The light bulbs were packed with about 175 grams of Bacillus subtilis bacteria, then known as Bacillus globigii — approximately 87 trillion organisms in each. The plan was to shatter them and then use the sampling machines to see how they spread through the subway tunnels and trains."
And while the people who conducted these experiments did so under the belief that the bacterial species they used were harmless, it has since been revealed that they can cause health problems.
They're all considered pathogens now.

Note the experiment in the excerpt is only one such venture.

This test was one of at least 239 experiments conducted by the military in a 20-year "germ warfare testing program" that went on from 1949 to 1969. These experiments that used bacteria to simulate biological weapons were conducted on civilians without their knowledge or consent...

239...that we know of. Let that sink in for a moment. The American government is willing to put you and your family's lives at risk in the name of furthering their knowledge. Then there's this...

On September 20, 1950, a US Navy ship just off the coast of San Francisco used a giant hose to spray a cloud of microbes into the air and into the city's famous fog. The military was testing how a biological weapon attack would affect the 800,000 residents of the city.
The people of San Francisco had no idea.
The Navy continued the tests for seven days, potentially causing at least one death.

Only one death...that we know of. Acceptable losses I presume in the pursuit of knowledge...for what exactly?

Undisputed is that St. Louis was among several test cities chosen decades ago by government contractors for the spraying of zinc cadmium sulfide, a chemical powder mixed with fluorescent particles to allow tracking of dispersal patterns.
The spraying was part of a biological weapons program, the government conceded in 1994, and St. Louis was chosen because its topography was similar to some of the Russian cities the military thought it might have to attack.
Phillips, a former city marshal, spent part of his childhood in the Pruitt-Igoe housing complex. He suddenly remembered men in protective suits on roofs with machines spewing what seemed like a thick fog of bug spray, according to his attorney, Elkin Kistner.
Residents were told it was testing “a smoke screen” for protection in enemy attack.
Martino-Taylor’s research highlighted studies showing chronic lung and respiratory problems borne from exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide. The Army said earlier this month that no health consequences had been found in St. Louis.

Let us also revisit a few benevolent government operations many of us are aware of, but some folks wish we would forget.

The Tuskegee experiment began in 1932, at at a time when there was no known treatment for syphilis. After being recruited by the promise of free medical care, 600 men originally were enrolled in the project.
The participants were primarily sharecroppers, and many had never before visited a doctor. Doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS), which was running the study, informed the participants—399 men with latent syphilis and a control group of 201 others who were free of the disease—they were being treated for bad blood, a term commonly used in the area at the time to refer to a variety of ailments.
In order to track the disease’s full progression, researchers provided no effective care as the men died, went blind or insane or experienced other severe health problems due to their untreated syphilis.

Note that the Tuskeegee experiment ran from it's inception in 1932 to the early 70's. A 40 year span of suffering and death for its participants with no intervention. It was finally shut down in 1972 when an AP reporter "broke the story" and public outrage prompted a suitable response.
No roundup would be complete without a mention of the eugenics that Hitler, and evidently the American government liked to dabble in...

Beginning in 1909 and continuing for 70 years, California led the country in the number of sterilization procedures performed on men and women, often without their full knowledge and consent. Approximately 20,000 sterilizations took place in state institutions, comprising one-third of the total number performed in the 32 states where such action was legal.
“There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.”

I realize this has been a lengthy treatise just to make my points, but I felt it necessary to emphasize the gravity of the situation in the U.S. as well as the rest of the world. Governments, politicians, diplomats, media moguls, corporate interests, and others with great resources have always been willing to sacrifice the common good for goals and agendas. History is replete with example after example of such.

So what are you saying Klass? All the worlds governments got together and released a virus?
NO. Absolutely not. Although it is certainly in their collective character to do so, not all governments or other vested parties would go along with it, nor was it necessary. What I am saying is, the world is about to change in a similar fashion to the way it changed post 911. There is much we now accept as "normal" that we would not have accepted so readily before.

What I am saying is something that has been quoted more than once by sundry individuals, but in this case Rahm Emanuel...

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that, it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Opportunities multiply as they are seized; they die when neglected. - John Wicker

I am saying that all the aforementioned entities are actively involved in taking advantage of the opportunities the present "crisis" affords. Whether it is not as bad as the media portends it to be, or it is several times worse, those who govern and those with resources are using it to their advantage first, and thinking of YOU only as is necessary to achieve their goals.
The world hasn't changed where it really counts folks. The same people who committed the aforementioned atrocities still exist. The facade and faces have changed, but the ideology remains the same. Social engineering using a crisis as the agent of change is still a viable means to an end.
edit on 3/15/2020 by Klassified because: Edits

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would be willing to throw the military and researchers a bone on a COUPLE of the experiments.
I say that because its POSSIBLE that at the time, they didn't know that a specific chemical they were testing with was harmful. They could have truly been believing they were doing legit tests. I say that just based on 1- example, asbestos was the greatest thing of all time when discovered. and 2- some of those experiments like the light bulb incidents in the subway, and rooftop spraying in broad day light, all did it in the public eye. I think it they knew that SOME of these experiments were harmful, that they would have done it covertly and undercover of darkness , etc.
again, i say this for only COUPLE incidences, and not all of your stories you provided.
a reply to: Klassified

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So are you saying, "Never let a good crisis got to waste", because the government has a track record of biological experiments on it's citizens? Manufactured crisis or not, they are certainly going to use it I suspect.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

We are one big psychological petri dish. Let see how obedient the sheep are.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
S&F, excellent info.

Completely agree around this current COVID-19 situation being used as a tool to change the current structure such as digitised currency ... RFID implant (mark of the beast) ... further austerity (Martial Law - Oh wait, that's here now!!) ... depopulation (Agenda 2030).

What truly shocks me is how a group of individuals feel or believe that they should have such responsibility over masses of human life, and how they can be so careless with human life as per the example above.

Buckle up folks, things are about to get very interesting AND difficult.

God bless.
edit on 15-3-2020 by HallowedEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
So are you saying, "Never let a good crisis got to waste", because the government has a track record of biological experiments on it's citizens? Manufactured crisis or not, they are certainly going to use it I suspect.

I am saying governments(among others) are capable of doing the unthinkable, and seizing opportunity even when they haven't committed the unthinkable. I used biological as my prime examples because of the present situation world-wide.
edit on 3/15/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loueber
Agreed. Compartmentalization was helpful I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
good thread...Klass....this does fit the devils bargain narrative....pointing out one grand puppet master....we see the puppets, huh prolly Trump is just a puppet

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

edit on 15-3-2020 by Petra137 because: grammer

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Off with their e`eads!

This has been going on long enough.

Burn everything.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I am saying governments(among others) are capable of doing the unthinkable, and seizing opportunity even when they haven't committed the unthinkable. I used biological as my prime examples because of the present situation world-wide.

Thanks for the info I didn't know a lot of those situations, not gonna rationalize that times are different, etc either. Because the potential is there within all the countries and regimes of doing something stupid and losing control of it. I don't think that happened here but I got questions like how come Italy is getting slammed but South Korea is weathering this much better. Is it just preparedness, competence? or is it more? Again I don't think there is anything nefarious going on but I can certainly see governments taking full advantage of this situation. Have no doubt our government would outright lie if it had to keep stuff from getting out of hand

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Maybe other countries have figured out the best way to attack America?

It seems the only real way for a foreign country to strike at America is to create a crisis that presents the opportunity for our government to come down harder on its citizens. Destroy us from the inside out.

It worked for 9/11, it worked for the Russians this past election and it’s working for China now. It’s actually genius when you think about it.

Just a thought. Or, this may just be an organic crisis that our government is going to take advantage of like usual. Either way, I just hope people wake up to the fact that nothing has changed. This government isn’t your friend and shouldn’t be trusted.
edit on 15-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

There will be all sorts that will look at this outbreak and ask themselves, “How can I benefit from this?”

It’s the nature of man.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think the perpetrators slipped up. Even if the virus mutates, economy crashes and aliens invade we got a heads up and are now armed with enough toilet paper to build a friggin tower of Babylon.

We will need some masons for the construction. We can make it in the shape of an owl. Mega rolls are the foundation.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There will be all sorts that will look at this outbreak and ask themselves, “How can I benefit from this?”

It’s the nature of man.

I agree, but benefit at the cost of lives and freedoms is inexcusable from those charged with protecting both.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It’s the nature of man.

I agree, but benefit at the cost of lives and freedoms is inexcusable from those charged with protecting both.

This crisis is going to reveal the character of all those involved.

From the amoral opportunist to the angel in scrubs that saves lives.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Links:
Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans
Suit filed over government test-spraying in St. Louis during Cold War
Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study
Unwanted Sterilization and Eugenics Programs in the United States

And now we have chem trails over Japan causing unusual head aches and yet only 3 people infected in the Yamaguchi prefecture with with the virus.
While the rest of Japan is experiencing lots of cases of the virus.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Interesting. Can you post a link to that in the thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If you’re looking for something currently being done in line with your OP, look no further. The government is now trying to pass a bill ending end to end encryption.

One risk of having the world pay attention to a single, all-consuming story is that less important but still urgent stories are missed along the way. One such unfolding story in our domain is the (deep breath) Eliminating Abusive and Rampant Neglect of Interactive Technologies (“EARN IT”) Act, which was the subject of a Senate hearing on Wednesday. Here’s Alfred Ng with an explainer in CNET:

The EARN IT Act was introduced by Sen. Lindsey Graham (Republican of South Carolina) and Sen. Richard Blumenthal (Democrat of Connecticut), along with Sen. Josh Hawley (Republican of Missouri) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (Democrat of California) on March 5. The premise of the bill is that technology companies have to earn Section 230 protections rather than being granted immunity by default, as the Communications Decency Act has provided for over two decades.

For starters, it’s not clear that companies have to “earn” what are already protections provided under the First Amendment: to publish, and to allow their users to publish, with very few legal restrictions. But if the EARN IT Act were passed, tech companies could be held liable if their users posted illegal content. This would represent a significant and potentially devastating amendment to Section 230, a much-misunderstood law that many consider a pillar of the internet and the businesses that operate on top of it. When internet companies become liable for what their users post, those companies aggressively moderate speech.

This was the chief outcome of FOSTA-SESTA, the last bill Congress passed to amend Section 230. It was putatively written to eliminate sex trafficking, and was passed into law after Facebook endorsed it. I wrote about the aftermath in October:

Link

Say bye to secure websites. And data. All in the name of your safety, of course. And there hasn’t been a thread one on this freedom grab from our government. And no one is really even talking about it.

Exhibit A for your OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join