It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one down General Siamand Mashhadani Killed in US Strike

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Our intel in one heck of allot better than it used to be IMO. I had heard about the retaliatory airstrikes but had not heard who or what had been hit..

As far as I am concerned kill one of our guys or allies and pay the price.

Earlier this week Iranian backed militia killed two US soldiers and a female UK soldier at Taji military base in Iraq.

Last night the US responded killing at least 18 militia members in Iraq including Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander General Siamand Mashhadani.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -killed-in-us-strike/

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It would be far more encouraging to hear an end of it than this never-ending back and forth.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
He was working with the millitants that bombed our guys and him dying at their place proves he was working with this terrorist group. Iranian generals are not that smart, they are overconfident in their beliefs that they can get away with anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
It would be far more encouraging to hear an end of it than this never-ending back and forth.

I agree for I too wish we were not there... However, we are there so strike at us and be prepared to pay with your life is a policy we should have always used IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The left is going to be livid.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The leftists on twitter are very upset about it. The other half have never heard of multitasking obviously.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He was working with the millitants that bombed our guys and him dying at their place proves he was working with this terrorist group. Iranian generals are not that smart, they are overconfident in their beliefs that they can get away with anything.

They won't be when they have to promote a new General every week because of them getting hit.

"Congratulations Private Omar, You are our New General! ”

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I gotta say, good on em. Intel is being used appropriately and you kill 2-3 of ours, we kill 19, that's how it needs to happen. Especially considering the state of the world right now, it's really not a good time to go probing into possible weaknesses.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As far as I am concerned kill one of our guys or allies and pay the price.

As far as they're concerned kill one of their guys or allies and pay the price , the circle of life / death continues unabated.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I guess they will continue to lose major players in their military then.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

And as with any developed military there will be others equally adept to fill those places , it's a game of military whack a mole with no resolution in sight , the only outcome is just more of the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The left is going to be livid.

Just think, the Chinese have killed more Iranians this Decade than the Great Satan has .....

That can't happen in a Progressive World.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And as with any developed military there will be others equally adept to fill those places , it's a game of military whack a mole with no resolution in sight , the only outcome is just more of the same.

A war of attrition DOES wear down the Side getting their command and control degraded. Say what you will, but the Iranians don't have another Soleimani in their pocket.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So your advice is to do nothing after they kill our brave soldiers? I suppose if we don’t retaliate after they kill our people they’ll never bother us again. Sounds realistic. They really respect pacifism and turning the other cheek in that part of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good job

Leftist morons will be by soon to call it “murder”

Just like the last terrorist general that was killed in an airstrike

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Intel not good enough for a pre-emotive strike or hamstrung by ROE?

new topics

top topics

join