It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pair Of Wile E Coyotes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lol, that was a zinger!
These democrat debates have been entertaining however this one has taken the cake and it's not half over,
Maybe they will sit down for the 2nd hour, they must be getting tired from talking in circles for the 1st hour.

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Iceberg right ahead!

Did you hear Bernie ask Jake to pull up the youtube site to fact check Joe?
Wow, I cannot wait to hear the post debate spin on this one.

Amazingly, it looks like they are both losing.

I know, I heard that.
They should be calling Joe out for the numbers and time frame around the H1N1(not the n1h1)and how it was handled by the Obama administration.
I hope they move onto the reasons and plans they have for our country before the pandemic.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

During his first answer, Joe coughed and touched his mouth. Bad Bad boi!

Nope they havent done that, just trying to say Trump has ignored everything and isnt doing what he should, even tho they ahve had absolutely no solutions over and above what hes already done lol

LoL now they are fighting about their super pacs, lol how uncomfortable is this exchange, could you imagine either one of these two trying to negotiate with another country

dont say Iceburg, it might trigger some PTSD, they both could have been passengers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I knew this had the making of a shipwreck but I had no idea it would be this bad.
Democrats have to be embarrassed.

It would be great if the ratings were high.

At least the no greater than 250 people at gatherings shouldn't hurt either campaign after tonight.

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
And no supporters to be found in here?

Oh I know, they're busy working feverishly on that next TRUMP CAUSED MASS EXTINCTION thread.

Meanwhile, their only 2 great white old dementia riddled hope(s) are engaged in a massive dumpster fire on live TV.

Oh boy the orange man bad threads are coming hot and heavy after this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
And no supporters to be found in here?

Oh I know, they're busy working feverishly on that next TRUMP CAUSED MASS EXTINCTION thread.

Meanwhile, their only 2 great white old dementia riddled hope(s) are engaged in a massive dumpster fire on live TV.

Oh boy the orange man bad threads are coming hot and heavy after this one.

Busy hoarding crap they dont actually need

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Biden says he wouldn't put "migrants" in jail. He prefers cages? Or Freedom to roam the US?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
When Trump debates Biden, he can just use his two minutes laughing and shaking his head.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Jake Tapper cuts off Biden's rambling, you can almost hear the "No Malarkey" campaign manager sigh in relief.
This is too funny.

Biden says he wouldn't put "migrants" in jail. He prefers cages? Or Freedom to roam the US?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just saw Bernie touch his nose, it would be funny if after the debate they walked in the middle and shook hands..lol
Bingo Joe, these two look and sound awful.
Joe says, " I wrote the first climate bill even before the industrial revolution...I Knew!"

Joe's new campaign slogan-"I did that!"

When Trump debates Biden, he can just use his two minutes laughing and shaking his head.

edit on 15-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Jake Tapper cuts off Biden's rambling, you can almost hear the "No Malarkey" campaign manager sigh in relief.
This is too funny.

Lets hope Joe can make it another 30 minutes. He's in the home stretch. Maybe tomorrow he'll give the "Virtual Town Hall" another try, since the one last week didn't work out too well.

LOL - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Bernie keeps re-using the same snotty handkerchief from his right pocket. No one should shake his right hand...ever.

link   

This is too funny.

Lets hope Joe can make it another 30 minutes. He's in the home stretch. Maybe tomorrow he'll give the "Virtual Town Hall" another try, since the one last week didn't work out too well.

LOL - www.abovetopsecret.com...

He said something about that earlier, and they didnt even press him on the fact it was a huge failure

link   

Bernie does that nose scratching thing all the time. It's a, "I'm smarter than you" thing, you wouldnt understand. /s

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
oh Crap, she asked him a real question on Cuba and Castro

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Smokin Joe wrote the legislation that created a Castro lead Cuba...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It was unreal hearing Joe Biden close out his debate with Bernie Sanders tonight describing how traumatizing it is for him to imagine Dads, Moms, Brothers and Sisters burying a loved one due to CoronaVirus taking them.

Did he ever apologize to all the Americans who lost loved ones after he and Obama allowed 13,000 Americans to die from the H1N1 virus in 2009/2010?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just cannot believe that none of the moderators addressed the crisis that will still be here after the Wuhu Virus, China is producing 90% of our antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals.
That is a matter of national security, I hope Trump addresses this issue and corrects this malfeasance.

It was unreal hearing Joe Biden close out his debate with Bernie Sanders tonight describing how traumatizing it is for him to imagine Dads, Moms, Brothers and Sisters burying a loved one due to CoronaVirus taking them.

Did he ever apologize to all the Americans who lost loved ones after he and Obama allowed 13,000 Americans to die from the H1N1 virus in 2009/2010?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I say pull the plug on old Joe.
The MSM machines that are keeping him alive have extended his debilitating run long enough.

edit on 15-3-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Who won...lol

Did Joe's lack of coherent thoughts leak out? Anyone think Joe is getting the questions like Hillary did?

edit on 15-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Does he know only 69 have died? Maybe he was talking about H1N1 as his brain drifts to things in the past.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders attacked the president at the debate with false claims that the administration refused testing kits from the WHO and the response given at the corona virus task force update was awesome, it will probably be ignored by the MSM of course.

Im watching the debate right now and its agonizing.

Bernie slammed Trump for supposedly "praising chinas efforts" , then immediately after talked about how great China is doing with the virus

You cant make this crap up

edit on 17-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join