It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoboken nj, just set up a curfew

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I think it's to protect businesses. It is getting harder and harder to find where to buy food and water. Looting might be next.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Our mayor just did the whole banning of social gatherings over 50 people saying that social distancing isn't working.

I'm not sure exactly how he knows since there are a grand total of 6 confirmed cases in the area ... none of them in his actual city, but over on the KCK side.

You know I'm not saying I disagree, but I'm wondering how exactly he knows.

Oh, and that stands for 8 weeks, so second week of May now until we can do anything here. I'm wondering what will happen with son's practices now. They can get some pretty sizable classes, and then you have parents in the peanut gallery. Surely not more than 50, but 8 weeks is a long time to lay off.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Our mayor just did the whole banning of social gatherings over 50 people saying that social distancing isn't working.

I'm not sure exactly how he knows since there are a grand total of 6 confirmed cases in the area ... none of them in his actual city, but over on the KCK side.

You know I'm not saying I disagree, but I'm wondering how exactly he knows.

Oh, and that stands for 8 weeks, so second week of May now until we can do anything here. I'm wondering what will happen with son's practices now. They can get some pretty sizable classes, and then you have parents in the peanut gallery. Surely not more than 50, but 8 weeks is a long time to lay off.

o.O You'd think you'd want more than a 6-pack's worth of people to cry about a "failed" method first.

Spring is coming up quick here in MI. These folks practically live outside once it gets over 50*. WE don't even stay inside once it's mid-40's, I already set the hammock up & have been using it. Been a bit cold, but it beats the hell out of being inside. We're just ITCHING to hit one of the parks and stroll the trails again.

Telling these folks not to go anywhere is A.) Not going to go over well and B.) Probably won't stop them. They've already had winter cabin fever going on. People with winter cabin fever are a force to be reckoned with.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join