It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are they not telling us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bring to your attention.... the fact that there appears to be a Sinister Synchronicity being played out on the USA population

the recent COVID19 Stimulus Law which is programmed to Divvy out a $1,200.oo check to all Adults and a $500.oo award for each child...

Well, the Payouts are anticipated to sent out sometime around 17 April 2020... a date which corresponds with the Anticipated Spike of increased infection rate, which is on-or-near 20 April 2020

is this just 'Coincidential' or a covert 'Plan' ?

having millions of Americans who were under weeks-of-Lockdown/ self-isolation... cooped up in Shelter-in-place with supplies about depleated…

expect a major 14-to-29 day spike after the $1200. checks going out... as millions will surge the grocery stores to replenish their Pantry

I Just Wonder...out loud
the continuity of government were 'sealed' off in Cheyenne Mountain over the weekend of 28 March which is 3 weeks ahead of the predicted Spike of infections of 20 April

the present factors (minus the Stimulus monies) looked at a June end to lockdowns...but the sudden Relief Monies at the 'wrong time' will change all current Projections ---- Sorry to Say

this ain't a early April Fool prank either

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
IMHO the "curtain" is falling.....The pulleys and levers that give the impression of "The Greatest County In The World" have been revealed.....it's all about the benjamins to quote an artist from my youth.....

originally posted by: madenusa
In other country's they get there test results back in 4 hours.
In the US the testing shortage is catastrophic.
In the richest country the world has ever known, everyone is on their own.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmm...and this got me thinking about what I told my husband a few days ago: notice how when Trump or Cuomo or any of those talking heads give their "speeches"....NOBODY is wearing a mask.....not even the "medical" people.....great theory of yours....I never thought about the fact that checks are going out JUST when the infection peaks...(we will get a physical check because we always are nervous about giving the IRS our checking account information....on purpose....

originally posted by: St Udio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bring to your attention.... the fact that there appears to be a Sinister Synchronicity being played out on the USA population

the recent COVID19 Stimulus Law which is programmed to Divvy out a $1,200.oo check to all Adults and a $500.oo award for each child...

Well, the Payouts are anticipated to sent out sometime around 17 April 2020... a date which corresponds with the Anticipated Spike of increased infection rate, which is on-or-near 20 April 2020

is this just 'Coincidential' or a covert 'Plan' ?

having millions of Americans who were under weeks-of-Lockdown/ self-isolation... cooped up in Shelter-in-place with supplies about depleated…

expect a major 14-to-29 day spike after the $1200. checks going out... as millions will surge the grocery stores to replenish their Pantry

I Just Wonder...out loud
the continuity of government were 'sealed' off in Cheyenne Mountain over the weekend of 28 March which is 3 weeks ahead of the predicted Spike of infections of 20 April

the present factors (minus the Stimulus monies) looked at a June end to lockdowns...but the sudden Relief Monies at the 'wrong time' will change all current Projections ---- Sorry to Say

this ain't a early April Fool prank either

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rancid8

Thanks a LOT....I now have spent the last 30 minutes looking at the card game and each individuals card (well maybe not EACH one....) VERY cool game, by the way...plus chilling how you can look BACK at some of these cards and think...Hmmmmmm...prophecy in a card game?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join