It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are they not telling us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They aren't telling us something...I'm waiting until they are gone and I am going to be very careful about sharing what I think that is.

Intriguing... I will be very interested in what you have to say... because you always have something to say worth hearing!

Good to see you back, Mom

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To be honest I'm getting sick of the hype about the damn thing. I get it, it'll kill the vulnerable and being in range of the infected gives a good chance of it spreading. I know what governments are trying to do they're simply slowing the spread so the extreme cases are somewhat manageable.

There's still more chance you'll die in a car crash or a murder. For the record I don't think UFOs have anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Venus33

Well, the danger of the virus IS believed to be much greater than that of influenza. Its just that influenza is MUCH more widespread. We've collectively decided to just live with influenza, as its average 0.1% mortality rate is considered acceptable to continue life as normal.

If Covid-19 were to become as widespread as influenza, it would be far more world-changing than the current measures. Are people overreacting? Probably. But maybe the overreaction will change behaviors (preparing ahead of the next one, and being more cognizant of measures to prevent rapid spread of emerging diseases.)

We can't do this every year. We need to normalize prevention and preparedness.

That said, more to the OP topic - with this worldwide reaction and the oil price war, it reads to me like the future history of what happened in the lead-up to WW3. Destabilization, desperation, etc worldwide, and a brewing "blame game", all during a US election year where its being politicized to a ridiculous degree.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In other country's they get there test results back in 4 hours.
In the US the testing shortage is catastrophic.
In the richest country the world has ever known, everyone is on their own.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
maybe TPTB caused immuno malfunction, with vaccines....

And this has taked many years, even decades...and continue even as we speak...

So as people`s natural ,working immune system start going nut`s...people either get a disease or die .

But you did not hear this from me, it`s a secret...and secret are not to be revealed ...this is really above top secret information!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The high-profile companies joining the USA Media's over-hype are entities who want President Trump to be voted out of office in November. For example, Nike closed all stores today over this mild virus. NBA lead...Nike piles on.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To be honest I'm getting sick of the hype about the damn thing. I get it, it'll kill the vulnerable and being in range of the infected gives a good chance of it spreading. I know what governments are trying to do they're simply slowing the spread so the extreme cases are somewhat manageable.

There's still more chance you'll die in a car crash or a murder. For the record I don't think UFOs have anything to do with it.
i said them same words 2 weeks ago.
Now its in our neighborhood in our city.
The people in our hospitals were from out of town visiting.
over night one report on the news now theirs local residents coming out of the closet that hasn't been around anyone.

Its coming to your town soon

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
the world has been warned many times recently (last 40 years or so) that Hantavirus or the Ebola or another Bird or Pig virus or a accidental release of a bio-weapon would breakout into a Pandemic like the 1917 Spanish Flu did …?

but in each earlier instance the populations just shrugged the warning off and indulged themselves in self gratifications

WHY for this strain of coronavirus has the G20 & all nations' governments Actually Taken Heed and mobilized with a seeming unified purpose?

my guess is the WHO along with cohorts engaged in a final ploy to get the world population's focused Attention...

so more Controls can be enacted by the Powers behind the UN/WHO even the CDC...
no its not IMF nor BIS nor FBI/CIA/ or Mossad or the MI6... Illuminate/Globalists/Freemasons/Jesuits/Deep State

its not the groups but individuals inside these groups, perhaps as much as 1 or 2 persons in any group, agency, that are the king pin bad actors.... one thing that They share is the Idea, to manipulate the human genome and produce a better human creature a process called Eugenics

eugenics
[yo͞oˈjeniks]

NOUN
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Sir Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, eugenics was increasingly discredited as unscientific and racially biased during the 20th century, especially after the adoption of its doctrines by the Nazis in order to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

...and bring together a Empire Superpower which will enforce a peaceful, ecological garden type world... all aboard !

edit on th31158428997615322020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks, Boadicea!

I lurk now and then...but I've been wrapped up in researching something that doesn't seem to be on the radar here, for the last two years.

Plus, I started to feel like a fish out of water discussing politics here. It was getting me down.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Tell me!

I will sing like a bird ZERO FFFs given!

Good to see you back!

Ah...thank you, seeker!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well, can only speak for myself, but I'm always happy to hear what you have to say! And now I'm more than a little intrigued about what you've been researching.... Here's keeping my fingers and toes crossed that one day (soon?) YOU decide to put it on our radar.

I'm ready for a new normal.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cayote

Is it:
- biowarfare
- Just another random string of flu
- agenda 21
- NWO
- god taking out the population
- mother earth fighting back against the pollution
- connected to the strange sightings around the world

Any idea's ?

It ALL revolves around the petrol dollar, western-pensions and corporate profit.
. . . rest is hyperbole, imagination and distraction.
'Dog eat dog' of economical warfare will stoop to the lowest of tactics.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just sent you a message...I don't want to go OT.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cayote

The real narrative. 1700 CEOs stepped down since January.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The real narrative. 1700 CEOs stepped down since January.

WOW....off to look into that!

And...Bob Iger...d'uh. That just leapt to my mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's a shame we can’t really trust anything since 911.

The MSM is stupid enough to accept buildings falling down by themselves then they can be stupid enough to be manipulated in a hysterical scare.

Sure, that’s a possibility but there’s a lot in this that looks legit right now.

I wouldn’t judge until we have all the facts and we will get them in time.

So to conclude one way or the other whether this is a plot or not now would be IMO foolish.

Not enough data

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Folks it is already here. Has been since November maybe even before. It probably even wormed its way through your community once or twice. Just so happens it has been hyped 24/7 and is forefront in the public awareness

Lets keep this in perspective, how many people are dead from this thing? Now how about the flu?

50,000,000 Americans infected by influenza B (or A) this year per the CDC influenza surveillance network (which only covers about 30% of the population). Colds? Some of which are caused by Corona viruses... no one keeps track of those. Because for the most part, they aren't severe enough to cause life threatening symptoms

I don't think anybody introduced this on purpose, what I do believe is (insert boogeyman likely) abc bad actor used this as an excuse to invent a crisis on top of a real event. If someone tries to call it out as a hoax, they are immediately attacked since the underlaying event really is happening. It is no different than gaslighting the public into believing next year's flu strain is really the Hanta virus.

What is the goal? Maybe its as simple as throwing you off balance, keep you on your toes thinking the threat is to your left when in reality it is under your feet (no specific reference here just general speaking)

BTW bunkers aren't very effective against pandemics. They are only designed to house X number of people for a finite period of time and usually have no way to resupply. Most don't even have the type of filtration and positive pressure systems needed to keep out a teeny little virus. Even those built to defend against nuclear strikes utilize traps and geometry to protect occupants (since radioactive rays only travel in a straight line)
edit on 3/15/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Or stupid enough to believe the prevailing narrative

Easy answer: 2 planes 3 buildings in NYC

Ask most people how many buildings came down on 9/11 in NYC, they'll say two. They totally forget WTC 7 (which was physically distant from WTC 1 & 2) somehow managed to collapse OR that for the first time in World history a sky scraper collapsed due to fire, and all three were in NYC on 9/11/01

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There’s a lot of evidence there’s some crap in the game. 911 made many of us always suspicious.

In this case, is it a coincidence that only a few months ago they shut down Fort Detrick in July 2019, The US Military bio-lab?

Fort Detrick lab shut down after failed safety inspection; all research halted indefinitely

All research at a Fort Detrick laboratory that handles high-level disease-causing material, such as Ebola, is on hold indefinitely after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found the organization failed to meet biosafety standards.
No infectious pathogens, or disease-causing material, have been found outside authorized areas at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases.
The CDC inspected the military research institute in June and inspectors found several areas of concern in standard operating procedures, which are in place to protect workers in biosafety level 3 and 4 laboratories, spokeswoman Caree Vander Linden confirmed in an email Friday.
The CDC sent a cease and desist order in July.

www.fredericknewspost.com... 6d.html

And are there independent science studies that prove the virus started in the US not China
www.globalresearch.ca...

We can’t expect the sorry-ass MSM to EVER study these things as they failed on the JFK assassination and 911.
So, IF, this is a conspiracy the MSM will be in the bag for the conspirators...bet on it!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I can only speak for England but there's been more homicides in London alone this year than this virus has killed, so far.

As a form of population control it is absolutely useless, how many dead in China so far? I bet the numbers would be replaced within an hour via birth alone in China. The UK had around 650k births last year and around 550k deaths (rough numbers) going by that rate of population increase this virus would have to kill around 100,000 people to affect population negatively, that's going by last year's statistics.

Biowarfare? Potentially, it has damaged the world economy but I don't see any winners with that, if nations are going on lock down then it's not necessarily a good thing. Commerce is a major part of civilization.

Hmm, I had a wild thought earlier connected with aliens. A disease would be a good way to get an organism more used to a totally foreign lifeform.
Kinda like how vaccines are made.

This theory popped into my head today: A bio weapon someone tried to sell on the black market, and it went horribly wrong. Maybe someone was trying to sell it to the Chinese? Or a Chinese national was trying to sell it to terrorists? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join