It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait For It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Those sick bastards, that quite frankly should be removed from society since one of the tenants of society is to get along with those you disagree with...but that is a long rant.

I'm with you there, anyone that wishes I'll on other people have serious problems and I wouldn't be troubled if they were removed from the gene pool.

To answer your question yes I'm aware there are people that just don't care and will hate regardless, in fact there's far too many of them, whether it be trump or immigrants or Hillary or yada yada yada.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Um, this virus is far bigger than trump, surely being critical of him for handling this plague poorly does not have to equal hoping he gets it...

How has he handled it poorly?

Hold my beer...
gaudian article
I will let the globalist, Soros funded leftist media explain.

This is why you have no credibility, continue to consume liberal media, we await to correct. It's our duty to do so, especially when you post garbage like the guardian whose main sources include Democrats and leftist of former Obama officials, it's actually sad you're trying to push this opinion piece as some sort of general overal metric.

Where does the guardian get it's funding from Arnie?

Oh and do you actually have the capacity to have a conversation without being snarky ?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly.

One of the things lost is that you and I can disagree on every political point the other makes. Yet we retain humanity, and will probably agree all day on other topics.

Some...well, let’s just call them lost souls and leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is not that they misunderstand, it is your thinking process that is fundamentally flawed.

Said the person whose thinking processes are ultimately flawed.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I must admit it's been a long hard road but this site has taught me much about a better way to interact with people and the world around me..

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is not that they misunderstand, it is your thinking process that is fundamentally flawed.

Said the person whose thinking processes are ultimately flawed.

Tell me more.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Trump looked tired at the TV interview today, so did a lot of the other people on it. The girl on the left looked like she wanted to go curl up on a sofa somewhere, the older black dude looked like he hadn't slept too much the night before, and he actually mentioned that he didn't sleep much. The younger black dude looked tired too. Pence was fairly alert, Trump looked like he was going to go take a nap. I guess this has been a lot on all of those people, they probably are not sleeping very well, stressed out about what is happening in our country.

I didn't think Trump showed signs of this disease, he just looked worn out.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
The wailing and gnashing of teeth.

It was just announced that Trump came up negative on his Covid 19 test.

Why anyone would wish it on him just further goes to prove that such people have no shame.

So...what?

Why wailing and gnashing of teeth? Just reading the OP, I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Um, this virus is far bigger than trump, surely being critical of him for handling this plague poorly does not have to equal hoping he gets it...

Except that he hasn't handled it poorly. Maybe not perfect, but he's done far more than Obiden-Bama did during the Swine Flu epidemic that killed thousands of children before they did a damn thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This has nothing to do with Obama or Batman or even big Bird.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Were there a lot of people wishing he was Corona positive ? I mean we’re they saying it out loud? Or was it just a couple?

This isn’t one of those “I know what you’re thinking, and how dare you “ kind of things is it?

He looks beat up, foggy, etc... but he’s old and stressed. So that’s par for the course. Yes, a golf reference for simplicity.
edit on 15-3-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: infolurker

You mean to tell me the cure for corona virus is gin and tonics?

That is cure for Malaria or 'yellow fever'; quinine is the tonic part.

Yeah but no one is gonna drink that # without the gin.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good for Trump

However, it seems that you might be in need of some nice stinky Limburger to go with that top shelf whine.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It absolutely has everything to do with Obama or any other past president. It is an example of the response of a sitting president to a crisis and the media's critique of that response. Compare the responses from past incidents to the responses to the current pandemic. It is a prime example of people allowing their political bias to cloud their judgement.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Are you saying that people should hope death and/or disease on people they don’t like for whatever reasons?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The usual goal post moving will happen sooner than later.
Every Trump fckup goes through different stages on ATS.
We are at the first stage right now. Stage one is where all the denial happens and everyone pointing out Trump mistakes is a shill, leftist, brainwashed etc.
Second stsge begins once the death toll starts rising in the USA. In the second stage once the evidence of Trumps incompetence and mistakes starts mounting they will blame everyone but Trump.
Third stage is the final stage. In the third stage everyone is aware that Trump fcked up, even the diehards. They will however tell you how he is still the right choice and better president than Hillary ever would be (like that should be some kind of comfort lol)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: infolurker

Chloroquine???

Is that not used to prevent and to treat Malaria?

It is but it also facilitates the uptake of zinc into the cell, and intracellular zinc has been shown to impede the production of this virus which also makes it an anti-viral treatment. Both China and South Korea are using it along with remdesivir in severe cases of the virus with some good success.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm guessing there are a lot of people all over not sleeping well. This is the kind of thing that changes your life by the minute.

I'm not necessarily sleeping well, and it isn't because I'm afraid I'm going to die. I'm the type of person who likes to plan months out, and this thing doesn't let me do that.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Be honest.

This is the type of thing no one handles all that well because it happens so rarely. The last time we had anything remotely like it was 1918. I don't recall Woodrow Wilson handling it all that well because he had a war to fight ... in fact, one of the biggest cock-ups in the whole thing was keeping the war machine grinding which effectively spread the thing all over the world to kill as many as it did.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, i read up on it after infolurker drew it to my attention.

At least is one avenue of approach if only of a preventative nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join