It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tests Negative For Coronavirus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He was asked to take the test...and he took the test.
He passed the test.

What other proof would convince you?

I wasn't saying that I don't believe it. I was humoring an implication that it's not to be trusted, and saying that I understand why that would be the case if it was done.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This isn't the same as FDR and his wheel chair. It would be more akin to him secretly having TB, and perhaps infecting his cabinet and visiting dignitaries with the disease, while the rest of the country was rounding up people with symptoms of TB and forcefully interning them.

Maybe.

But either way, I think it would be too soon to tell.

The incubation is two to three weeks yes? He met with some who tested positive just a few days before the test. The tests haven't proven to be the most reliable... I doubt there's enough data for early testing as there have been shortages on kits so they've been used on people showing symptoms.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
😲☝
edit on 14-3-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IAMTAT

All those people he's been around who have tested positive. I guess.

forget all the people he been around that tested positive. we are talking about trump . The man that defied all the critics , all the economics courses , all the what to do in politics playbook. He is the political version of a singularity . Laws of physics breaks down . The man is negative , doing an amazing job leading the corona fight , few mistakes sure, but overall aggressive. You should give the man more respect.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by flice removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
But the fear-mongering azzholes never say what "drastic measures" they want to see.

i don't know what sources you've been reading from, but all the ones i've seen are very specific about the drastic measures necessary - strict hygiene; washing hands properly before & after eating and disinfecting surfaced etc, and self isolation; not going unnecessarily to crowded bars and restaurants and public places.
These things will reduce contact transmission for any contagious infection, taking stress off hospitals which makes it more likely that people with acute symptoms will be able to get treatment instead of dying in piles in hallways.
This approach has even been proven effective, when you compare the situations in Sth Korea & Japan, where these steps were taken, and Italy, where they weren't.

Literally every source i've been reading in the last week has been saying these extremely common sense things so i say again, no idea what sources you're taking on.

(post by Rob420 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just watched a new interview with Bernie Sanders about the debate tonight...and he looks sick.
His face was really flushed...his forehead was sweaty...and he was exhibiting a shortness of breath as he spoke.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like I said, even if it was positive, they would likely not tell the public.

This x100.

How gullible does a person have to be to actually believe they’d say he tested positive if he did?

Lmao.

How gullible does one have to be to believe that they could hide something like that, assuming covid is a dangerous as is being claimed by some. It wouldnt take long for the signs to become obvious to everyone. The whole falling ill and dying thing has got to be hard to hide.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This week, President Trump is taking the MSM-induced panic and turning it against them. They're in disbelief that he's predicting the CoronaVirus crisis could last until August. That's a couple of months beyond their fear-monging attempts.

Releasing Ukraine phone-call transcripts turned them into blabbering babies too.

Good stuff!
edit on 3/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join