It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Infected With COV-19 in AZ- No Fatalities- Report Your States Progress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lumenari

Everyone cares about Montana.
It's where they grow dental floss.

Kudos on the Zappa reference!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Idaho reporting; 1.754 million people and our first case was confirmed last night. Two more cases confirmed today. Schools remain open.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Lumenari

Hhmmm, another State with just one case.

It's a case that is in another state, but the CDC placed it in Montana as a place-marker until they could determine if it belonged elsewhere.

She lives here seasonally.

Keep in mind, our entire state has a population of just over 1 million.

The cows outnumber us.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Idaho reporting; 1.754 million people and our first case was confirmed last night. Two more cases confirmed today. Schools remain open.

Neighbor!!!

Until very recently we were part of a 4-state area that had no confirmed cases.

Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming.

Now there is at least one case in each.

%#%#$ tourists.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alaska has a population of 737,438 (that was in 2018)

1 confirmed case.

I am sure it will go way up once testing is available.

We are to close to Seattle and BC Canada for it not to.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Don’t fear, friend. My prayers are with your aunt and uncle.

I’m seeing a lot of positive feedback in this thread. Let’s focus on that!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
In Arizona, we have a population of almost 7,400,000 people. As of today, there are 12 people infected with the Coronavirus. No fatalities.

In Cochise County (AZ) those of us that hang around the local feed store think most of us have experienced a Covid 18 infection within the last year so are immune to 19 (no fear).
edit on 14-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Illinois official site: The state is Run by Anti-Trump Criminals, from Top to Bottom.

www.dph.illinois.gov...

Like 90% of America's MSM - The GOOD isn't mentioned.

ZERO deaths in Illinois
ZERO hospitalizations in Illinois
Most of the 64 affected are recovering or have recovered.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Illinois official site: The state is Run by Anti-Trump Criminals, from Top to Bottom.
www.dph.illinois.gov...
Like 90% of America's MSM - The GOOD isn't mentioned.
ZERO deaths in Illinois
ZERO hospitalizations in Illinois
Most of the 64 affected are recovering or have recovered.

Total Utopia; and everyone is as RICH as King Solomon (lived in Chicago understand).

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Virginia reports first coronavirus death, 41 positive cases
By SARA GREGORY
THE VIRGINIAN-PILOT |
MAR 14, 2020 | 5:35 PM

Virginia reported its first death due to the coronavirus on Saturday and said it was likely a result of community transmission.

The patient was a man in his 70s who contracted the virus from an unknown source, according to a press release from the Virginia Department of Health. The man’s cause of death was respiratory failure.

“On behalf of the entire Commonwealth, we express our deepest sympathy for the family and loved ones of the patient who died, as well as the families of everyone who has been affected by this outbreak,” State Health Commissioner Norman Oliver said in a statement.

The man was one of eight patients diagnosed so far in James City County. State Epidemiologist Lilian Peake said in an emailed statement that because the source of his exposure hasn’t been determined, it’s an indicator that the virus is being spread through the community. The health department is investigating his contacts, she said.

Community spread is a term used to describe illnesses where exposure can’t be traced — like in the case of the man who died Saturday.

Peninsula residents should limit their activities and try to socially distance themselves as much as possible, city and county administrators from six localities said Saturday night. They urged residents to avoid gatherings of more than 50 people, including church services and other social or civic organization meetings.

“We as a community have the obligation to take further steps to curtail the spread,” the statement said.

As of Saturday, one more Virginia Beach resident has been diagnosed with COVID-19, bringing the city’s count to three, according to the Virginia Department of Health.

Across the state, 41 people have been diagnosed, up from 30 a day earlier.

The state released updated numbers Saturday showing the new Virginia Beach case and an additional case in James City County, which with eight cases is the second-highest number of any locality in Virginia.

Beyond the two new cases identified Saturday, no other people have been diagnosed with the new coronavirus locally. More than half of the state’s cases are in Northern Virginia localities.

The new Virginia Beach case is an 80-year-old man who recently traveled internationally to an area affected by COVID-19, according to the city’s health department. Since returning, the man has limited contact with others, the department said.

Gov. Ralph Northam declared a state of emergency and ordered schools closed for at least two weeks starting Monday. Saturday morning, he toured Sentara Healthcare’s COVID-19 command center and met with the mayors of Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Northam plans to meet with local officials on the Peninsula on Sunday.

“Pam and I were deeply saddened to learn that a Virginian has died from COVID-19, and we grieve for everyone this virus has touched around the world," Northam said in a statement Saturday evening.

William & Mary announced Saturday that a staff member at the college had tested positive for the virus. Last week, the college said a staff member was exposed to a possible case but it was not clear Saturday whether the confirmed case was related to its earlier report.

The state has tested 395 people. Northam said the state’s working on its own test, in conjunction with the University of Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth University, to increase the number of people who can be tested. Sentara expects to have in-house testing of its own ready to go by March 30.

www.pilotonline.com...

Needless to say, people are going bat# insane. I work at a busy dine-in and drive thru restaurant and sales are noticably lower. There's mandatory stop and wash your hands then re-glove every 20 mins rule now (you had gloves on making food the entire time). Cashiers and drive-thru have to wear gloves when handling money now, then take them off, wash hands, and re-glove if they're going to do anything other than exchange money. It's rather retarded. If you got the virus on your gloves from a dollar bill from one person, you're just going to infect the next. Anything you touch would have the virus on it, you'd have to change your gloves after every customer and there could be 60 in an hour.

The fear is real. A manager had me pose for pictures spraying the kiosk and drink station with cleaner, gloves, and a BEARD NET over my nose and mouth yesterday before I got off. Probably to send to the district manager. They're all ignorant and most have no education beyond high school. I always have to pose for pictures there for the district manager doing special cleaning tasks. Probably because I'm a tall, good looking white guy so I'm posterboard level. It's a franchise but maybe corporate will take notice and I can become a model in my dorky uniform. Such swag I have despite it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join