It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Infected With COV-19 in AZ- No Fatalities- Report Your States Progress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I’m not going to go on a diatribe about how overhyped this virus is, to start this thread. I think I’ve made my piece known in other threads.

I’m just going to give you some facts, from my corner of the world. I encourage everyone to share theirs. Hopefully, that’s what this thread can become. A place for those to share what’s happening in their community.

In Arizona, we have a population of almost 7,400,000 people. As of today, there are 12 people infected with the Coronavirus. No fatalities.

tucson.com...

Yet, the economy has virtually shut down. With the exception of certain obvious sectors. No need to point them out. We all know what businesses are thriving right now.

Please place your success stories here. Let this be a positive thread, to remind all of us, it’s not Any where near as bad, as we are being told. 🍻

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Washington has 40 deaths in 642 positives. One of the reasons is a nursing home with poor protections got hit early on.
edit on 3/14/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There are 2 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Rochester, NY (Monroe County). The Monroe County Executive Adam Bello declared a state of emergency today and as of Monday, all Monroe County public schools will be closed indefinitely.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

14 cases here (Kentucky), it jumped from 11 to 14 in about a week, so that's Isn't bad. I fully support shutting down schools and the like, I would even go as far as stopping all travel from state to state. If you have loved ones in a different state then make your choice, go be with them in their state, or stay home, free to go as you please, just stay within your home state.
edit on 14-3-2020 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Orlando here...

4 Florida residents have died
70 Florida residents diagnosed
5 Florida cases repatriated
7 non-Florida residents diagnosed within the state
7 cases in Central Florida -- 4 in Volusia County, 1 in Seminole County, 1 in Orange County, 1 in Osceola County
365 people being monitored in Florida
1,413 people monitored to date

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I heard Washington got hit relatively hard. However, out of a over 7.5 million, that doesn’t seem as bad, Thankfully.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

15 here in Indiana with no dead.

My kids school is now closed for a month.

Just at Walmart..

No bread
No orange juice
Canned veggies are scarce
No eggs
No toilet paper
No paper towels
No potatoes
Picked over soup selection
No raw hamburger
Plenty of beer and liquor
Lots of raw meats like steak and pork but the chicken was all gone.

Funny thing though..
The veggie based freezer section was fully stocked... not kidding..

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've been using the other thread but it's pretty swarmed. 14 official cases in nebraska. 29 unofficial. No fatalities. No closures but they're talking about school closures now for 8-10 weeks. No community spread. Things are being handled well here. We have resources on the ready, but they haven't needed to be deployed so that's a good sign.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I’m seeing a trend here. Relatively low reports of infection. Also low reports of fatalities. In addition, incredibly low reports of new infections.

It does not appear to be infecting everyone as rapidly, as we’ve been told. 🍻

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
64 infected, a few in critical,1 death..oh, actually jumped 9 cases this morn, so 73.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

14 official cases in nebraska. 29 unofficial. No fatalities. No closures but they're talking about school closures now for 8-10 weeks. No community spread. Things are being handled well here.

14 infections out of almost 2 million people, with no fatalities. Now they’re shutting down schools for 8-10 weeks, because of that. You think it’s being handled properly?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I’m seeing a trend here. Relatively low reports of infection. Also low reports of fatalities. In addition, incredibly low reports of new infections.

It does not appear to be infecting everyone as rapidly, as we’ve been told. 🍻

The problem is the fatality rate. It's something like 3% which is pretty significant given it's high rate of transmission.

To be honest you're probably fine if you're not elderly or have preexisting conditions. I have heart issues so I'm a little worried. But, again, I don't die.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What state?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

14 official cases in nebraska. 29 unofficial. No fatalities. No closures but they're talking about school closures now for 8-10 weeks. No community spread. Things are being handled well here.

14 infections out of almost 2 million people, with no fatalities. Now they’re shutting down schools for 8-10 weeks, because of that. You think it’s being handled properly?

8 million. And they haven't shut down schools. Yes, it's being handled properly.
edit on 14-3-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

ETA: you were right with 2 million. I was thinking of a comedy sketch

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
None in my city yet Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.

A couple of the surrounding towns that are even smaller than Here, have a confirmed case in them.
But as of right now, nothing to report...

Other than idiots panic buying the food in every store.
I feel bad for parents with babies.
I noticed all The baby food was gone, only a couple boxes of diapers left, and not a single box of wipes anywhere.
(We always get wipes, even though all 3 of our kids are teens or preteen)
I like that extra brisk feeling of freshness, that only a bidet or baby wipe can provide.
I wish they made a mint or pine scent.
edit on 14-3-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Minty fresh butt breath?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Someone just tested positive in Omaha. Believed to be community spread.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I think it's being handled properly. 1 million in metro Omaha alone, which is half of the states population.

ETA: I believe schools will be closed for 2 weeks in Omaha.
edit on 2020-03-14T19:35:45-05:002202014America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: sine.nomine

Someone just tested positive in Omaha. Believed to be community spread.

Huh. Thanks! I've been trying to stay on top of this. It's interesting to follow the "official" and "unofficial". There's reports of cases in Omaha, Lincoln, and Fremont. Many of those don't fall in line with "official."

I'll do someore research. I've been trying to keep people up to date here in the Midlands.

ETA: most of my information comes from the DHS.NE website.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

What state?

I'm in British Columbia, but I thought I might as well add our #s

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join