It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus deaths miscategorized as Flu deaths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Coronavirus deaths miscategorized as Flu deaths. So basically half or all the number of Flu deaths this season could be from Coronavirus instead.

CDC Robert Redfield testifies

Short Video on his message. (Can't find the original full video, if you do post it)

Welcome to Flu season since Dec 14, 2019.

This one was pretty new, never heard of RSV(sorry posted this as wrong video, still keeping it).

So, who has the flu right now? Lots of coughing, etc?
edit on 14-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

...in which case, it must be asked: if this China Pox has walked amongst us for months, isn't that a solid reason to put this panic nonsense behind us and realize a LOT more people have had it and recovered alongside some more deaths?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Don't you be using that common sence of yours around here. a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
UK...i was ill for most of mid jan - end feb, 2 waves... fine now, coughing sneezing only few days of fever, hope to hell it was coronavirus lol

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Not enough information... how many, and when?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Overall, we rate GlobalResearch a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of unproven information such as the dangers of Vaccines and 9-11 as a false flag operation.

Analysis / Bias In review, GlobalResearch publishes a combination of real news and conspiracy theories. We will focus on the not so real news. GlobalResearch often reports unfavorably about Israel such as this: The Zionist Idea Has Never Been More Terrifying than It Is Today. This unlabeled opinion piece does not provide a single source of evidence for their claims. When it comes to politics they are strongly anti-capitalism and anti-Globalist as their name suggests. While GlobalResearch does promote legitimate humanitarian concerns, its views on science, economics and geopolitics is very questionable. For example, GR promotes anti-vaccination propaganda, 9-11 as a false flag operation, GMO’s are harmful, and Chemtrails. There are so many more, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Global Research

plus with the way the MSM are in the U.S. do you really think that they wouldn't be all over this with this corona fever they have got.

the only news sources with the video seem to be from china. now according to some and one in particular i'm a china communist sympathizer. even if that were the case i could see that there is something wrong with that.

well i was wrong, there are a few other Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience websites that have posted it.

in fact i checked the reports from a bunch of U.S. MSM/s that ran reports and articles from when Fauci and Redfield testified and not one mention of what's in your OP.

edit on 14-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Coronavirus deaths miscategorized as Flu deaths. So basically half or all the number of Flu deaths this season could be from Coronavirus instead.

That statement would work just as well the other way around.
Especially since not everyone is tested and the doctors are playing it safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Are you implying that CoronaVirus started in the USA in the Fall of 2019....before Wuhan China even?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The media is desperately trying to ramp up the CoronaVirus death toll to match projections by their "experts", and to cover for OBAMA/BIDEN.

Obama-Biden let 1,000 Americans die of the H1N1 virus before taking action. Due to their dicking around, over 15,000 Americans died before the virus was under control.

(YES FIFTEEN THOUSAND...with thousands of them being children!!)

Official Health webpage from 2009: www.kff.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The common reason of dying is that one stopped living.

We should find a cure for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I’ve been considering the possibility that this has been among us for much longer than we realize...

1). Late last summer my area hosted about 100 Chinese exchange students

2). That same fall our pediatrician told us there was “some virus” going around mimicking the flu, with fever, cough, etc.

3). Around thanksgiving my wife started with a chronic low grade fever. Never actually sick, but a feeling of general malaise. I had the low grade fever as well, but mine was not as constant as hers. Our youngest child developed pneumonia and took several weeks to recover.

4). Right before Christmas my young school aged kids got a nasty bug. Wasn’t necessarily severe, but gave them the worst cough they’ve ever had.

5). Day after Christmas my wife and I got sick. This would begin another solid 30-60 days of illness. My wife ultimately developed double pneumonia; she had never had any sort of pneumonia in her life prior. Her blood tests would Come back fairly unremarkable, save for the fact that infection fighting metrics like WBC were consistently low. She would ultimately lose 30lbs over a couple months. She has still yet to fully recover or completely halt the weight loss.
I was sick as well, though to a lesser degree. I’m fit and very active, but was not able to resume my normal routine for over two weeks. I did not see a doc, but assume I had a milder form of pneumonia as the first time after the illness I tried To run I literally thought I was going to die. I made it maybe 1/10th of a mile and had no air left. I have since fully recovered. Around this same time we heard of several others in our area with pneumonia

We have never been tested for a viral infection (rsv, parainfluenza,etc) other than flu. If they’re not looking for it, not testing for it, it’s just going to be another mystery virus in the community until enough people n disparate areas show similar symptoms.

It Could certainly be typical germ season stuff, but I was an atypical season for us.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I guess I was not the only one wondering if this was the case. It makes you wonder if this virus spread to China because of the ignorance and bias of the Medical system here who wanted to push for flu vaccines and did not test if the flu was actually the culprit. The treatment for this virus is different from the treatment of the flu a little bit, and there could have been two viruses present at the same time too...the cov19 and the flu. That could have made things a lot worse for the people who were sick. You can have more than one virus at a time.....viruses do not have to bow down to mans beliefs.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They want to make the deaths from flu look bigger to use as evidence for mandatory vaccinations.
edit on 14-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don’t think you can call it a fact simply because someone introduced the possibility. If anything, I believe there is a misdiagnosis occurring in the absence of testing.

There is certainly a flaw in the healthcare system. The push for flu shots starts in August now. Every clickbait article you read regarding flu contains the slogan, “but it’s not too late to get your flu shot”! It could be May and they’re still saying the same thing.
Maybe your experience is different than mine, but again, I’ve only been tested for flu...and come to think of it, strep. RSV, Parainfuenza and others can be just as tough as influenza, and can be tested much in the same way as a rapid flu test. But I’ve never been tested for these viruses in 40 years, nor has my family been tested.

Why?

I’d say the problem lies in the for profit nature of our healthcare system. I can’t tell you how many doctors offices I’ve been in when the drug rep wheels in an elaborate spread for lunch. One neurology practice I worked with had free lunch from drug reps every day for their staff.

This is akin to the old, taking the client out for a round of golf and drinks to close the deal.

Why? If these medicines serve a purpose for the good of society they should stand on their own; there should be no sell involved.

So where is the money in flu? Who is getting/paying for the shots? Every flu shot I’ve had for the last 5 years has been free. Is my insurance company writing a check to the clinic that jabs me, who is in turn writing a check to the manufacturer? The antivirals are expensive, so there is definitely profit being made there. How about the money being made from OTC cold/flu meds that don’t actually do that much?

There is an RSV vaccine for young ones, but you have to really fight for it, based on my experience.

No specific treatments exist for the slew of other seasonal maladies that exist...conveniently, they are also not tested for.

I’m not ready to call Covid-19 something other than it’s being reported. But we do have an issue in this country where healthcare and pharmaceuticals have become big business. It appears that the industry as a whole no longer exists to provide a valuable service, but to line executives pockets. This is a real problem with a potential for real disaster in relation to public health.

Let’s hope we can get in front of it, but we certainly appear to be behind just about any challenge we face

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DOcean

The pharmaceutical companies structure the parameters of the research to show what they want to show, it has been that way for decades. It isn't just in this country either, it goes on in lots of countries around the world.

Most often the taxpayer pays for the cost of the vaccines. Some of it is paid by insurance companies too. The cost of the vaccines is not cheap at all, our government pays a lot of money.

edit on 15-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have been sick all winter, and it started with a horrible flu three years ago I aint been right since.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you implying that CoronaVirus started in the USA in the Fall of 2019....before Wuhan China even?

On November 20, 2019 Mesa County, Colorado school district closed 46 schools do to a rapidly spreading 'mystery' illness. Too many teachers and students were out sick.

I thought it was odd at the time, and the health department couldn't seem to identify the problem. It was later attributed to the 'seasonal flu', but I remember thinking it sure didn't seem to be acting like a normal flu. Within just a couple of days nearly half the kids were out sick, and the measures they took to stop it weren't something I'd ever seem happen before.

46 schools closed! I joked to my husband at the time that somebody was doing a practice run, or a virus escaped a lab somewhere.

When this virus blew up in China it was honestly a deja vu moment.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

One of the nastythings about viruses is if you don't know exactly what you're looking for, and have tests that can pinpoint it, you're not going to find it.

My dad got sick just before Thanksgiving. In and out of the hospital a few times. After being home for a few days, he really went downhill fast. I took him to the emergency room. Renal failure, pneumonia, pulmonary edema. Lots of tests. No findings over the course of 2 months of testing, including being referred to one of the top university research medical centers in the country.

I don't know whether it was Covid19, but neither do the doctors. Wondering if a test now, or if a retroactive test would be possible. He's still recovering, but at home, and still no answers. 48/60 days in the ICU - and a whole team of baffled doctors.

Whether it was Covid19 or another, its certainly a learning experience that if its not one of the usual suspects, we don't know how to find what it is, and so any unidentified respiratory presentation is categorized as "flu-like illness."

top topics

join