It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 panic . Here’s your refrigerator magnet .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It seems like a good portion of America is even dumber than we suspected.

There’s a Facebook post going viral. It’s probably from some sadistic 14-year-old at 4 channel. Who is now yucking it up by proving he is smarter than the dullest of the dull.

The post has information claiming to be from Stanford University.

Stupid (I use that as a noun) appears to be the true pandemic among gullible.

People are liking and Sharing information like this.

“The new coronavirus may not show signs of infection for many days. By the time you have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50 percent fibrosis.”

Hey it’s from Stanford. Why bother to look up a word ? If they say it’s bad it’s bad.

I better send that out to all my friends.

“Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning: Take a deep breath and hold it for more than 10 seconds. If you do this successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, there is no fibrosis in the lungs; it basically indicates no infection. In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.”

I can literally picture 3/4 of the population of California doing that every morning . Then worrying all day if the air was clean enough to make the results accurate.

And still not bothering to take the time to look up the word fibrosis !

Everyone should ensure your mouth and throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach aid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and then the lungs. That’s very dangerous.”

That makes perfect sense ! I better forward this one to aunt Pearl and uncle Percy. They’re getting up in years and any vital piece of information could help.

Apparently according to “Stanford” if you start projectile vomiting you can disinfect a entire room.

Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.”

Drinks with ice don’t follow the laws of gravity? 😱

There goes happy hour.

“If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.”

But what if you can’t hold your breath for 10 seconds without coughing, discomfort or tightness? I could have fibrosis !!!

Somebody on CNN please tell me what that word means!!!!!

I couldn’t help but play round with this a little bit. If I posted this kind of stupid without any attempt at humor.

All it would be is sad.

[url=https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/03/theres-a-facebook-coronavirus-post-going-viral-claiming-to-be-from-stanford-dont-believe-it/]SMH[/ur l]

edit on 14-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OMG!! I need to go buy toilet paper now!! My throat is starting to itch

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Stay away from cold water it’s instant death !!!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
OMG!! I need to go buy toilet paper now!! My throat is starting to itch

I hear this guy has a bunch of empty bottle and is now looking for ass-wipe to swipe.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is cold beer ok? Or do i need to boil it first?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Don’t drink warm beer.

Look what it did to the English !

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well now I'm just confused. Will my stomach aid not kill the virus on the ice cubes, in my stomach?

Maybe I need to put the warm water, in my lungs?

Or can I get fibrosis in my stomach?

LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You can use cysteine proteases to combat fibroids in the lungs, it also can destroy the enzyme that causes the fibrosis. I like fresh pineapple, onions, and grapefruit. I stock bromelaine supplements. A grapefruit does get rid of the mucus I get from milk, but it can also be too strong and the mucous all goes away, it is a great anti-mucousal but we do need some coating our lungs throat and nose. Maybe if I did not eat the whole grapefruit I would not have that problem. I would never eat that much pineapple.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'm confused. When i gargle with a hand grenade on a string, which end do you put in your mouth first?

I found that if you put the string in first, it is really hard to get the hand grenade out.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm confused. When i gargle with a hand grenade on a string, which end do you put in your mouth first?

I found that if you put the string in first, it is really hard to get the hand grenade out.

You're putting it in the wrong end. It's supposed to be a suppository.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We are all going to die !

Didn’t you read the specific instructions that Stanford university left on a random Facebook page ?

Everyone should ensure your mouth and throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and then the lungs. That’s very dangerous.”

Nope it doesn’t say a damn thing about gargling and “that’s very dangerous “ .

I’m gonna need you to self Quarantine to the mud pit for two weeks .

At least you were able to hear this bad news from a friend first .

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable
I started smoking my meds close to a year ago and my lungs are in better shape now than they have been since I started smoking tobacco 51 years ago. Smoke your meds and you will be just fine.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤮🤮🙊🙊🙊

new topics

top topics

join